Continent Dominance Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser3508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

anyone from T:V is fighting this days? how can they stay alive with such big wars? disbanding will bring some blod in the core :)

I'm still destroying. Look at the OD ratings. I just helped take down 3 of the top defenders in the game at the same time.

T:V isn't dormant....if you think this, you won't see us coming when we steamroll you.

DeletedUser2816

For a tribe that used to be filled with such intelligence and wit, we are packed with idiocy nowadays...

DeletedUser

Oh I get it Spy S said WL family should be one colour , sisonator said its not possible because of the member cap.. ethier sisonator didn't know you can make more then 1 tribe 1 colour or he just didn't understand that Spy was talking about colouring them as one on a map to placing all of them in the same tribe ingame.

Yup, that's my mistake as I've said earlier.

DeletedUser

ryanwhite9 your taking down of TV in K22 was of one player who quit and had his account sat. I lost 3 villages but have gained a few more. If your tribe was was such a bunch of butt kicker why were any our villages left? You had us out numbered

DeletedUser

ryanwhite9 your taking down of TV in K22 was of one player who quit and had his account sat. I lost 3 villages but have gained a few more. If your tribe was was such a bunch of butt kicker why were any our villages left? You had us out numbered

ooo, cry baby, cry....wasnt TV the first monster tribe (1000 players)?

I see this map is shaking the world one forum :)

Arcwand

what does being a mod have to do with your inability to understand basic English and beyond that logic?

It has nothing to do with his inability to understand basic english. The problem here is that you dragged it too far. And it clearly says that the mod's should not be looking for a argument and/or a fight. You just did.

Sisonator, you have lost all cred. You shouldn't be talking down to players in other topic's when you can't even understand a simple post...

Paint13aller

ooo, cry baby, cry....wasnt TV the first monster tribe (1000 players)?

I see this map is shaking the world one forum :)

Wtf does tribalwars former member list have to do with anything behind said here?

how is he a cry baby? he just showed he got 3 villages nobled..... hes got them back and some.

DeletedUser

It has nothing to do with his inability to understand basic english. The problem here is that you dragged it too far. And it clearly says that the mod's should not be looking for a argument and/or a fight. You just did.

Sisonator, you have lost all cred. You shouldn't be talking down to players in other topic's when you can't even understand a simple post...

Again, with the non-sequitors and the lack of logic. Point out where I dragged this too far, last time I checked, he was explained several times and still didn't understand something. Being a moderator has nothing to do with any of this. If I had threatened him, or said anything that put me at a level abovwe him because of a title that I have, that would be one thing. Last time I checked, anyone else in T:V, if they bothered to read this could have said the exact same things.

Did you actually read the exchange? From your comments, I doubt it. In your first paragraph you say it has nothing to do with his inabilito to understand basic English, then you contradict yourself in the second paragraph.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the map

the map should be updated taco lost a lot of points lately i am not going to tell u way though:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well

hey stopnsulting my old tribe taco didn't loose points they just disapeered somewhere

Arcwand

Again, with the non-sequitors and the lack of logic. Point out where I dragged this too far, last time I checked, he was explained several times and still didn't understand something. Being a moderator has nothing to do with any of this. If I had threatened him, or said anything that put me at a level abovwe him because of a title that I have, that would be one thing. Last time I checked, anyone else in T:V, if they bothered to read this could have said the exact same things.

Did you actually read the exchange? From your comments, I doubt it. In your first paragraph you say it has nothing to do with his inabilito to understand basic English, then you contradict yourself in the second paragraph.

You being a mod has nothing with his inability to understand basic english. But you arguing about it should.

Arcwand

I don't have a problem with simple misinterpretations. I have a problem with someone representing T:V looking like a complete and utter idiot. I pointed out what Koala did right after you said it. Liquidh2o did the same. Then Koala did. How dense are you?

*points*

Paint13aller

You being a mod has nothing with his inability to understand basic english. But you arguing about it should.

Arguing and Maps showing T:Vs dominance is all world 1 forums are... so whats the difference if hes a mod

DeletedUser

Why? Are you really this stupid as well? Me being a mod has ZERO bearing on the arguments or conversation. Point to any part where me being a mod made any difference. Seriously. Just because I am a mod and arguing doesn't mean that it has an impact.

DeletedUser

Getting back on topic, I really like that map! It's a different presentation of how our world looks. And look! It comes free with bonus stats! WOW.

This is the kind of map/stats package I've been whining and moaning about for ages :p

[aside: 17 posts have been submitted since Sisonator left. I think he's been scared off. ]