Continent Dominance

DeletedUser

ROFPMSL touchy very touchy lol

One question. What happens to the world 12 forum after the world closes?

Lets look at the stats DNY own 94,111 Villages out of a total of 336,471 villages hows that world domination, as I said the Barb dude rocks lol

Whats in a name I could give you many, but let me say that we have had many runins over the years, I'll give you the first letter and we'll leave it at that.....S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well that is kind of a dead give away. The only run in I have had with anyone who started with an "S" is the former leader of FEMA.

So how the heck you been? You could have just used your old account, would have been more fun.

DeletedUser

well that is kind of a dead give away. The only run in I have had with anyone who started with an "S" is the former leader of FEMA.

So how the heck you been? You could have just used your old account, would have been more fun.

Wow you honor me greatly, no I could never live up to Scotland Bounds greatness, he was a good man. I did spend some time in FEMA but I am not him.

Thats 1 guess 2 more to go :p

DeletedUser

Let me try: Straikas, shunkj, samster123, SHONA1976, Scar Symmetry, scottyd87, serer, sbomb295, sully158, solo2tib, sms77, stylo86, shadowbuzo, Slippy88, Serbo, Spoona-x- (might be you old spammer), Sereou, Slexzor, scrooge74, SirIvanhoe, Sirloin (my second answer), Shadowzilla, Silentfury06, Stinkynuts, scdusty, stylo86, shinryou, silviutza, sayedcgs, superman631, Scarus, Shadowslayer576, Skitso, sa1ro, scottt, STRIKER829, Scarbido69, stiggy69, sirangelos, szakura, Sari, smeki12, sa1ro, Syxell, Sikander100, spikefish or swwagoner ..

Was I right, Was I right!???!?!

DeletedUser85000

Let me try: Straikas, shunkj, samster123, SHONA1976, Scar Symmetry, scottyd87, serer, sbomb295, sully158, solo2tib, sms77, stylo86, shadowbuzo, Slippy88, Serbo, Spoona-x- (might be you old spammer), Sereou, Slexzor, scrooge74, SirIvanhoe, Sirloin (my second answer), Shadowzilla, Silentfury06, Stinkynuts, scdusty, stylo86, shinryou, silviutza, sayedcgs, superman631, Scarus, Shadowslayer576, Skitso, sa1ro, scottt, STRIKER829, Scarbido69, stiggy69, sirangelos, szakura, Sari, smeki12, sa1ro, Syxell, Sikander100, spikefish or swwagoner ..

Isn't Shadowzilla - he has far more class and isn't a sore loser.

DeletedUser

Lol yes it was one of them :p

Isn't Shadowzilla - he has far more class and isn't a sore loser.

Burn Season I'd like to know what your game name is so that I could say that you have always been like this... but reading your posts I'll have to go from that, dude you are so full of yourself and have your head rammed so far up your own butt, so how's it smell up there cos for here you just smell full ot it :p lol

DeletedUser

I bet all my money and some sheep of Suko on Spoona-x-

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I bet all my money and some sheep of Suko on Spoona-x-

:icon_biggrin:

Lol I said it was one of them, but I left out the one of them in the list part :p sorry to say I aint spoon either :p though that guys used to make me laugh nearly with every post he made.

slinkiestwizard

Wow you honor me greatly, no I could never live up to Scotland Bounds greatness, he was a good man. I did spend some time in FEMA but I am not him.

Thats 1 guess 2 more to go :p

He may have been great ...or not i never saw it .It may have been to late or he had real world issues to deal with at the time.
When he needed to be around he wasnt accept in the PNP to spam the forums.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Hmm most the players listed here were insignificant and could probably not give a decent account of how DNY's dominance of w12 unfolded. Only people I remember from here would be Spoona for his fencing hopping antics that made DNY destroy FEMA, Scar Symmetry for being all bark and no bite. Shadowzilla was alright, atleast when we were allies, but I do believe I remember some unfounded claims of DNY rulebreaking by him when the DNY-FEMA war started.

DeletedUser

Hmm most the players listed here were insignificant and could probably not give a decent account of how DNY's dominance of w12 unfolded. Only people I remember from here would be Spoona for his fencing hopping antics that made DNY destroy FEMA, Scar Symmetry for being all bark and no bite. Shadowzilla was alright, atleast when we were allies, but I do believe I remember some unfounded claims of DNY rulebreaking by him when the DNY-FEMA war started.

Winks... I have nothing to say :p lol

DeletedUser

When I think of "many runins over the years" players names that pop in my head were mostly DNY players where we had internal issues going on. There is only 2 players that I ever had runins with from FEMA was TMS, who was indeed "mad", and Spoona who would never hide behind an alias. Besides, even after the legendary Spoona war he did take an account in DNY for awhile to help the cleanup efforts.

I know you are enjoying the attention but you must think these "runins" were more significant than they actually were since I cannot remember them nor can anyone else.