Continent Dominance

DeletedUser92671

K17 - TITANS
K29 - *np*

K07 will probs be TITANS too before you update, sorry *np* :p

DeletedUser92671

not many :p

im not sure if its a romantic date your having in the south or whatever so im just gunna throw this out and ask anyways, may i come join you? my date disbanded on me :/

netjakdim

were working on it as fast as we can down here but it takes along time to rebuild a spear nuke to clear enemy villages.

DeletedUser

Tbh K18 looks like it is still up for grabs, but *np* have started to push BoH and BoS out, I imagine it will be *np*s K sooner or later

DeletedUser92671

epic change in the north there, well done guys,

not too much change down south, but obviously Tao/13th./[BA] enemy didnt fall apart in front of them :)

suppose the most disappointing factor of this months map is, wishys time keeping and tidyness ;)
what happened to january and why is K39 hugging K38?? :p

DeletedUser

epic change in the north there, well done guys,

not too much change down south, but obviously Tao/13th./[BA] enemy didnt fall apart in front of them :)

suppose the most disappointing factor of this months map is, wishys time keeping and tidyness ;)
what happened to january and why is K39 hugging K38?? :p

My timekeeping is the best. Who cares about january anyway? xD

K38 loves K39, they hug because it signifies their unbreakable love.

DeletedUser92671

okay thanks for clearing that up, i wasnt aware K39 had come out of the closet yet, though i did suspect it,

im not really for K on K romance, but im not against it either, its their choice really at the end of the day?