Failed Vote Continent World

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello people.

Its the time to think about new worlds and additional gaming option in here right?

Has anyone thought why tribalwars aint adding a new world with new rules and special things?

We have rune , church worlds etc.

Let me make clear even if english is not my first language but ill try my best to explain it.

What if we have a Tribal world?

With tribal world i mean only for planned tribes , each tribe would have a continent by it self tribe member limit 20-30. Each tribe in separated continents trying to fight barbarian villages filled with troops which the tribes would have the oportunity to nooble toward border lines with other tribes continent.

You must all say but what about new players and solo players its hard to make a tribe huh we could add for those players a special continent which will be automatically added into 1 tribe and the Lead gets the experienced guy who have tribal history.

What if he dont want the lead?
Answer : he could easily transfer to someone who wants to lead or make a poll in forums and who gets voted wins.

1.continents could be smaller than usually are to make things entertaining.
2. Building speed 2.5
3. This is my idea and tribalwars has a huge staff if they want to implement new rules or add better ideas on this.

Xoxo
Bless bacon

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
While I do have some concerns about some aspects of this idea - this is approved for voting. Good luck!

Deleted User - 11483970

A huge aspect of the game is starting out and building your village before others. Sure that’s been almost defeated with pp builders but it’s still a good chunk of f the game. Having hostiles around you encourages you to build and grow faster than them. Having all allies will defeat this. Tribal wars isn’t about level playing field. Where everyone has 100+villages and can face 100+ village players as well. If you want this plying style your best bet is casual. It limits the amount of attackers to only those in your range by 20% thus giving you more of a chance to grow fully and not be hammered by a full tribe, which is also fun :)

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
On a 4 continent world, you'd only have 120 players with this idea. And all they'd do is fight grey dots.

Reminds me more of this game than tribal wars.

Well imagine you tribe has an enemy which every world you war on and they dream to have an world like clan match face to face avoiding other stuff and trying to build structures and getting to the borders to fight the enemies. A planned tribevstribe could end well?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well imagine you tribe has an enemy which every world you war on and they dream to have an world like clan match face to face avoiding other stuff and trying to build structures and getting to the borders to fight the enemies. A planned tribevstribe could end well?

The cost of running a server for so few accounts wouldn't make it viable.

Innogames used to have 'rented servers', but that ended. What you are suggesting here is essentially to re-open private servers.