Continent?

razer rapter

I'm joining a good 7-8 hours late... so I'll take a look at the map first and pick the most populated area.

portugal737

Sorry, i have played this game for a while, yet do not know what a " premade " Is.

And another thing, someone says " What continent are you guys joining " Does this mean we get to CHOOSE the continent we would like to join, or just the north south stuff?

DeletedUser

Sorry, i have played this game for a while, yet do not know what a " premade " Is.
Premade is gathering of a group of players (before the world opens), they join the world (same direciton) and then they join the tribe that you were supposed to create. Something like this :)
And another thing, someone says " What continent are you guys joining " Does this mean we get to CHOOSE the continent we would like to join, or just the north south stuff?

When joining a world there are two options

One includes direction(this one has the random feature too) and the other one places you randomly in the world.

So, if you can choose which directions to be placed. Then you have to pick NE(k44), NW(K45), SE(K54) SW (K55) or random.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would i want to give away my location i want to go hunting in anonimity far easier to stalk your prey then be the prey being stalked