3 Alpha - Same as #2
4 (ROME) -who?
5 Ni - Look's like their an academy tribe of NI!, but doesn't say! :/
6 Hattus - Noob tribe
7 ATLNS - who?
8 D~E - who?
9 TLL - lol
10 .RO - FAIL

Ni isn't an academy, NI! is a rip off tribe. Read some of the Ni's members profiles. Do a little research! Joking, of course...

1. Azura - Going well, but the signs of mass recruiting still remain. Either that, or they let some of their members get nobled.
2. NI! - Nice work on the original name... A few noble rushers, but overall are making okay progress. Nothing special.
3. ERUBUS - Never heard of them, but apparently they put their name in caps for attention... Or their leader is 4... Oh wait, a family tribe...
4. Ni - Slow growing, but will show promise if they put the effort in.
5. ~RR~ - Family tribe......... Still have no clue.
6. Hattus - Lack of promise to grow here. If they eat their academy, they may get by, but I doubt it.
7. Alpha - Had a key member nobled early... Perhaps a merge could save them?
8. T~O~W - Their profile looks like it was done by a 10 year old. Hope the duke changes it soon, else noone will take them seriously.
9. PUNJAB - Nothing special.
10. D~E - Who?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reviv333

Nice evaluations GenoTerro. Yeah some of our member's were inactive so we eat them up, taste yummyliscous. :p

DeletedUser

Nice evaluations GenoTerro. Yeah some of our member's were inactive so we eat them up, taste yummyliscous. :p

Actually... You're getting nobled by smaller tribes. Like, look at T~O~W. Ranked 8th, nobled two of your members, and still no declaration thread?

You've got no self nobles, only nobles from other tribes.

DeletedUser60218

Why should we declare xD

Cause your being attacked.. thats a good reason. Seriously though, if your just gonna let your members be attacked without retaliation just go ahead and disband now.

Though I doubt you declaring will change anything, your members are still gonna get nobled, so just get with the disbanding.

Reviv333

lol. Still underestimating Azura, it's a shame.

Were waiting for our moved!

DeletedUser

I guess its time for the K64 update >.<

Rank
1 Crisis - My tribe, So i aint going to comment.

2 DOP - The head of a family tribes in K64/63, Their ego is natrually bigger then their troop count, But not their member count >.<

3 Vr - Growing steadily in the K, Great players spite grant being gone, Maybe they have a future in the K after all.

4 ~EOS~ - Another "Spartan" tribe, Overly agressive members with low troop counts..... seem to fit the profile of the spartans... but they seem to forget that in this game your need to build more then 300 troops.

5 -A-D- -Relatively the same as EOS, just without the mindset.

DeletedUser74879

More like you're waiting to be moved.

Y'know, to the rim?

Haha Geno, I've read your posts across the forum and this one is quite representative. Short, sharp, and usually caustic. Frag bomb in few words.

But also generally spot-on :/ that's how it looks from the flow of the discussion. I thought that, in a TW war, tribes usually just go asap even if they have strategy and "waiting" is a rather taboo action? The longer the worse.

hurod

Tribe ranking for the continent 35
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 - HI - 348.028 98
2 RUINE 174.501 63
3 H1N1 133.635 41
4 AngryM 117.461 40
5 Guild 116.453 53

I can't see dominating tribe in k35. Probably someone from other continent will just expand to there.

HI is ranked high but 43 of 78 conquers are barbs...

DeletedUser

:icon_evil: Lukey, you are starting to get incredibly annoying. We understand you need to get your postcount up and make yourself seen, but at least post something constructive.

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 34

1 NUTS

2 ~DCT~

3 4play

4 MOB

5 T~O~W

Nuts:i dont know much about but being no.1 tribe with low member count i would guess are all pretty experienced-i recognise some of their members and they are pretty good players

DCT:I nobled 2 members of their academy tribe already (one of which was a co-duke) and got no retaliation at all and even the next day got an invite to their mother tribe :lol:

4play: dunno much about them-alright average none of them near me so i cant test them :icon_wink:

MOB: dunno anything about-high member count though so not very impressive

T~O~W: some to my south who are pretty good players nobled a few barbs though etc (wood bonus' :icon_rolleyes:) so i might overestimate them-ill find out in the next few weeks hopefully :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:icon_evil: Lukey, you are starting to get incredibly annoying. We understand you need to get your postcount up and make yourself seen, but at least post something constructive.
I like Lukey's annoyingness, it turns me on :icon_redface:

On Topic:

K36
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 XVX 150.062 59
2 AngryM 141.123 41
3 BORED! 90.819 23
4 XVX 2 79.521 51
5 NI! 36.072 19

XVX - A bunch of mass-recruiting n00bs whose players get cleared and then kicked, to make space for more recruits. Seems like a foolrpoof strategy, I expect them to hit #1 in the world soon :icon_rolleyes:

AngryM - My tribe, so no comment.

BORED! - I don't know anyone who's not impressed with them, there's nothing to dislike with their high average points per player and low member counts.

XVX 2 - See XVX

NI! - From talking to a few of them, they seem like decent players with their heads screwed on straight. They're quite spread out though, that could work against them in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I recognise quite a few of NI!s members

They always join the world late and hug quite a bit unless they've changed a lot since the time i played with them

But they join with a core of friends and then recruit some players from nearby and generally dont do to bad but with stiff competition they would be beat i reckon

A5 stringer is probaly one of their best players

DeletedUser64969

k63
Insane seem alright, guess were gona see if their any good theyre going to have to war DOP63 soon guess we shall see what their made of, but atm theyre huggin DOP and have their family as allies :|
DOP63 ^^

RAGE all the k63 people are noobs

GBR dont seem to bad their small but guess we shall see

-SOS- lol half their members asking for invites :| might as well disband

k73
Xtr!, any tribe that recruits 10 people in 2sqaures is going to run into some problems, they wont last long as i can already see afew of them going inactive, if theirs any good players in their a suggest they find the best tribe in their area and leave before they get brought down with them.

RAGE, got some really good players in k73 grant MFG mr g, but still i guess we will see how the k73 sqaud performs some of them will naturaly get booted for growing to slow, as its not hard to hit 1000points in 12days.

-KE- lol about all i am going to say noobs, new players dont quite grasp TW yet probely dont know what a train is, might be afew alright people guess we shall see

|F.E|not worth commenting

FAMILY nice name want a hug?

my comments are just views its too early to make any suggestions yet that to whats going to happen to the better tribes, but rage will own k73 and southern k63, guess were going to see what happens afterall their inactive barb nobling noobs that dont know what trains are, were that good we can snipe a train when we have 1 villege :icon_wink: magic :lol: thus their gona disband as leadership is crap its really terrible :|

DeletedUser

K46

1 BORED! 315.470
2 ProRev 276.662
3 PBnJ 136.057
4 Swarm1 113.615
5 Swarm2 77.527

1 BORED! - Doing great by their low count of players with high av.. one of my favorite tribe also here in w43
2 ProRev - Well i don't this tribe, but all i know is they have no future in K46 :icon_biggrin:
3 PBnJ - One of my fave tribe also, they are good player with some solid leadership and organize people, also i like their duke Terminus Eldorado
4 Swarm1 - Fail
5 Swarm2 - Fail

lilryan19

K47
1. LEGACY - have control with decent leadership.
2. SouthL - Academy tribe of the one above nuff said.
3. BIA - noobs, won't last.
4. NOBL - were at war with LEGACY for a while now just holding out.
5. SWARM1 - apart of another family tribe, thats all I have to say...