Continental Analysis/Discussions

-M A R I O-

Ok guys since no one here has made an active and updated continental analysis/discussion thread in a while, I figured that i would go ahead a create one. I am not going to even ask for you guys not to spam this thread as i know it will be, and yes i do know that i have spelling mistakes in this. But anyways I will update this first post with every analysis. With this i will start this tread off correctly:

K46
1 ProRev -Mass recruiting tribe that thinks they are elite. :icon_eek:
2 BORED! -My tribe, I think we are doing a rather good job cleaning out our area.
3 Swarm1 -Again another mass recruiting tribe that gives up their villages so easily.:icon_biggrin:
4 {ICE} -The ultimate nubcake tribe.
5 PBnJ -A rather moderate tribe, not noobs but not 1337.

Now all i ask and hope is that at least some people here will actively participate in this threads purpose. Hopefully some will.

Thanks,
MARIO

Current Analysis's:

Tribe ranking for the continent 36
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 XVX 95.888 48 - Family tribe
2 AngryM 93.323 36 - Growing nicely, some good players over there
3 BORED! 59.234 17 - My tribe
4 XVX 2 59.055 52 - Family tribe
5 NI! 23.172 16 - Haven't noticed them before

K44 Analysis
Rank - Points - Villages - Opinion
1 dShokR 319.609 87 - My tribe, doing good at cleaning house.
2 ~RFG~ 210.614 80 - Dieing off, by us. decent but not good enough
3 .COM 159.988 64 - family of ^^ dieing off with them.
4 W.K 113.145 57 - idk... noobs
5 SOFT 104.462 50 - nobled a village just a couple minutes ago from them
6 NUTS 92.147 22 - Well we know they are good.

K64
1 Crisis - My tribe, Dont wanna be biased so I wont say anything >.,
2 DOP - Family tribe.... 3 Branches..... They refuse to help inexperienced players within there tribe :/
3 ~EOS~ - Nothing against them, They seem to be doing okay, although I expected slightly more
4 Vr - I expected big things from them, But since Grant went away, they went quiet in K64
5 -A-D- - No Comment

K25
1 Azura - Hmmm.
2 NI! - Look's good, but spread out
3 Alpha - Same as #2
4 (ROME) -who?
5 Ni - Look's like their an academy tribe of NI!, but doesn't say! :/
6 Hattus - Noob tribe
7 ATLNS - who?
8 D~E - who?
9 TLL - lol
10 .RO - FAIL

k84
1 ~NA~ 3.405 9 <~~~ Not sure
2 [DK] 2.038 6 <~~~ Same
3 ?!? 1.647 4 <~~~ I've seen this tribe before, don't know if it is the same.
4 ~H!GH~ 892 4 <~~~ My tribe, not going to boast an opinion.
5 BGE 886 4 <~~~ Refer to rank 1 and 2.
6 666 807 3 <~~~ Same
7 Dogs 607 2 <~~~ Same
8 Best50 418 2 <~~~ Same
9 407 1 <~~~ LOL What happened here?
10 Frodo 373 1 <~~~ Fail.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok guys since no one here has made an active and updated continental analysis/discussion thread in a while, I figured that i would go ahead a create one. I am not going to even ask for you guys not to spam this thread as i know it will be, and yes i do know that i have spelling mistakes in this. But anyways I will update this first post with every analysis. With this i will start this tread off correctly:

K56
1 ProRev -Mass recruiting tribe that thinks they are elite. :icon_eek:
2 BORED! -My tribe, I think we are doing a rather good job cleaning out our area.
3 Swarm1 -Again another mass recruiting tribe that gives up their villages so easily.:icon_biggrin:
4 {ICE} -The ultimate nubcake tribe.
5 PBnJ -A rather moderate tribe, not noobs but not 1337.

Now all i ask and hope is that at least some people here will actively participate in this threads purpose. Hopefully some will.

Thanks,
MARIO

Current Analysis's:

WOW!! :icon_eek::icon_eek:

That's exactly how K46 looks as well.

Matalito

well, i'm not in K56, so i dont have anything really to say about that...

I just want to offer a suggestion, maybe you should make the thread about one specific K by including it into the title of the thread...

Simply because I could post about K43, where i am, and then someone else can post about their K, and eventually, you could have 100 different discussions about 100 different K's going on in one thread... So this method just doesn't support the best way to get a good discussion started...

With individual theads, any interesting K's will continue to get talked about, while boring K discussions will fall off...
I hope this suggestion will help in the future...

hurod

Tribe ranking for the continent 36
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 XVX 95.888 48 - Family tribe
2 AngryM 93.323 36 - Growing nicely, some good players over there
3 BORED! 59.234 17 - My tribe :icon_cool:
4 XVX 2 59.055 52 - Family tribe
5 NI! 23.172 16 - Haven't noticed them before

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
K44 Analysis
1 dShokR 319.609 87 - My tribe, doing good at cleaning house. :)
6 NUTS 92.147 22 - Well we know they are good. :icon_neutral:

ston3d

K44 Analysis

Ok guys I am Confuzzled. I thought NUTS were part of the old dShokR leadership... Howcomez teh old pills guys are playing under dShokR now.... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

oooh Lets do K64 & all of its wonders:

1 Crisis - My tribe, Dont wanna be biased so I wont say anything >.,
2 DOP - Family tribe.... 3 Branches..... They refuse to help inexperienced players within there tribe :/
3 ~EOS~ - Nothing against them, They seem to be doing okay, although I expected slightly more
4 Vr - I expected big things from them, But since Grant went away, they went quiet in K64
5 -A-D- - No Comment

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ok guys I am Confuzzled. I thought NUTS were part of the old dShokR leadership... Howcomez teh old pills guys are playing under dShokR now.... :icon_eek:

I was also in Pills, but switched accounts because mine was in K34. Pills dissolved after Child in Time was banned most of the best/most active joined a tribe called cage !, then later took over leadership of 5starz. After we took over leadership there(mainly Blue...Heart + wickerman) we named it Tide(my idea :) ). At the same time we changed name we kicked anyone under a 2:1 troop;point ratio (most that stayed were over). We then merged with BALKAN, if you were wondering what happened to them, and a new leadership formed (one of best leaders I know under alias). After that change dShokR was formed. Some people from Pills also went to NUTS, most of us in pills were good.

Any more questions? :)

*Am I doing good MARIO?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was also in Pills, but switched accounts because mine was in K34. Pills dissolved after Child in Time was banned most of the best/most active joined a tribe called cage !, then later took over leadership of 5starz. After we took over leadership there(mainly Blue...Heart + wickerman) we named it Tide(my idea :) ). At the same time we changed name we kicked anyone under a 2:1 troop;point ratio (most that stayed were over). We then merged with BALKAN, if you were wondering what happened to them, and a new leadership formed (one of best leaders I know under alias). After that change dShokR was formed. Some people from Pills also went to NUTS, most of us in pills were good.

Any more questions? :)

*Am I doing good MARIO?

I don't think that really answers Aidan's question :icon_eek: lol.

Mario... you make me laugh

Dude, why are you stalking Mario?

Oh, and you forgot your full stop :). Just thought i'd point that out to you, considering you made such an effort to pick Mario up on his grammatical errors.

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 25

1 Azura - Hmmm.
3 Alpha - Same as #2
4 (ROME) -who?
6 Hattus - Noob tribe
7 ATLNS - who?
8 D~E - who?
9 TLL - lol
10 .RO - FAIL

DeletedUser81615

k84 Is so boring.

1 ~NA~ 3.405 9 <~~~ Not sure
2 [DK] 2.038 6 <~~~ Same
4 ~H!GH~ 892 4 <~~~ My tribe, not going to boast an opinion. :icon_cool:
5 BGE 886 4 <~~~ Refer to rank 1 and 2.
6 666 807 3 <~~~ Same
7 Dogs 607 2 <~~~ Same
8 Best50 418 2 <~~~ Same
9 (BLANK) 407 1 <~~~ LOL What happened here? I inserted (BLANK) because the tribe is non-existent.
10 Frodo 373 1 <~~~ Fail.

The other 10 aren't even worth mentioning. Worse than #10. :icon_cry:

Honestly I just joined this world recently so I can't really tell who is who and who is better. Anybody from these tribes here on the forums? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rofl my bad guys and especially to you Free-eek. :D

Whew, I thought I'd entered some parallel K or something. :icon_neutral::icon_neutral:

Trust me...they're not the same. :lol::lol:

And a side note to phsykokid69, you don't seem to know anything about any of the tribes in your K other than your own...doesn't seem like a smart way to go about things.

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 25

1 Azura - Hmmm.
3 Alpha - Same as #2
4 (ROME) -who?
6 Hattus - Noob tribe
7 ATLNS - who?
8 D~E - who?
9 TLL - lol
10 .RO - FAIL

you LOL at TLL?

DeletedUser81615

Whew, I thought I'd entered some parallel K or something. :icon_neutral::icon_neutral:

Trust me...they're not the same. :lol::lol:

And a side note to phsykokid69, you don't seem to know anything about any of the tribes in your K other than your own...doesn't seem like a smart way to go about things.

As I said in my post I just joined this world so I don't know a whole lot about any tribe yet. :lol:

DeletedUser

K32
1 MCD - the current dominant family tribe on this K and will be for some time. most the top continent players are filled with players from either MCD or MCDW. apparently the experienced players here are mostly old players from worlds 6 and 11. recruitment has them in tight clusters, sometimes having 4+ in a 13X13 =/ their top players wont have a problem growing, but in some areas other players are drastically smaller than their more active counterparts. MCD alone have a 11k lead over the next tribe in the k.
2 ~WAW~
- another family tribe. the tribe that MCD will be taking out as soon as nobles come out.
3 =CA= - another tribe i can see dieing off to the hands of MCD in the future. unless they can work with ~waw~ fam and arent noobs. spread around the south and northwestern area
4 MCDW - see #1
5 !V! - only 7 members. /too far, dont care
6 +SiS+ - see #2

The other 10 aren't even worth mentioning. Worse than #10. :icon_cry:
were the 1st 10 even worth analyzing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, I'll throw in K23 just for kicks and giggles. . .

1 [ROME] A big bad family tribe, I was in it and I couldn't stand it: they blow
2 GHQ these guys appeared out of nowhere, probably a mass recruiting tribe. Their OD is also almost non-existent, leading me to believe they aren't farming what they should be
3 TLL probably the only chance this K has for a successful tribe
4 {ROME} sucks
5 (ROME) sucks

DeletedUser

As I said in my post I just joined this world so I don't know a whole lot about any tribe yet. :lol:

Yeah I guess I didn't notice that tribes in your area had a max 9 players in your K, with most being under 5. Not even worth mentioning. And now we've wasted several posts on it.

Carry on...nothing to see here.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
K44 Analysis
6 NUTS 92.147 22 - Well we know they are good. :icon_neutral:

UPDATE:
K44 Analysis

1 dShokR 338.350 91 - Well RFG+.COM is gone now, who did that? :icon_razz:
2 W.K 114.540 57 - Will fall, no chance.
3 SOFT 108.949 54 - Nobled one of their guys didn't do anything.
4 NUTS 93.712 22 - Yes, we still know they are good.
5 DEAD 81.479 40 - Will live up to their name :lol: