Continental Analysis/Discussions

DeletedUser81615

Yeah I guess I didn't notice that tribes in your area had a max 9 players in your K, with most being under 5. Not even worth mentioning. And now we've wasted several posts on it.

Carry on...nothing to see here.

Well the first two have more members in other K's. I just mentioned their members in k84. :lol:

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 36
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 XVX 95.888 48 - Family tribe
2 AngryM 93.323 36 - Growing nicely, some good players over there
3 BORED! 59.234 17 - My tribe
4 XVX 2 59.055 52 - Family tribe
5 NI! 23.172 16 - Haven't noticed them before

Update.

RankTribe namePointsVillages

1AngryM 98.283 37
2XVX 94.808 48
3BORED! 63.163 18
4XVX 2 58.435 50
5NI! 23.970 16

This is my K, Perfect Example of a family fail.

DeletedUser

K24

1 GLOBE - mass recruiters with a family tribe, adn that family tribe has a family tribe. fail.
2 Angels - was recently in this tribe. its meh. can never understand what the leader is saying because apparently hes got a broken finger for life. also mass recruiting LOW POINT players trying to surpass Global by points.
3 =K24= - got attacked by a few angels players. other than that dunno much about them
4 T.E - threatened me cause i was farming one of there players. that player left and tribe didn't do anything abut it. fail.
5 H.i.T - tribe i'm currently in. for some reason the H.i.T member i was farming (as well as three others near me) though that if he invites me in his tribe, i'll stop attacking. idk what he is thinking
6 T.T.F - some religious tribe. not gonna say anything in case some religious thing spurs out =T
7 _@oW_ - an academy tribe. fail
8 -C- - a tribe of 28 with a tribal OD of 12? huh!
9 ED - no idea
10 DGB - only decent tribe in this K. ranking 10 (almost 9) with three villages. my kind of tribe =]

DeletedUser

K73 Ranks

1. RAGE - 17.427 (21 villages): My tribe, we are K73 based though we are located in Southern K. Soon we shall show this world our true nature. Until then consider us n00bs for all I care. I wouldnt call 20 pre-mades n00bs. We are the Rim's power :p.

2. Xtr! - 15.798 (36 villages): Mass-recruiters like most tribes. Control a bit south of RAGE. Doesn't seem promising.

3. -KE- 8.717 (20 villages): Not worth mentioning/Never heard of them

4. |F.E.| - 8.634 (19 members): Same as above

5. FAMILY - 6.226 (12 villages): If you call your tribe Family, you fail.

:)

DeletedUser

Continent k36 :

1 AngryM [my tribe , and will dominate this k]
2 XVX [ family tribe in war whit us , very week tribe ]
3 BORED! [ good tribe from what i see from outside but i don't think they have a chance on k36 ]
4 XVX 2 [very noob]
5 NI! [ i don't know ]

DeletedUser

K32

1 MCD - dominating the K by miles atm, but still a family noob tribe.
2 ~WAW~ - sister tribe of +SiS+ :O they look more decent than their mother tribe :/
3 MCDW - academy tribe of MCD
4 =CA= - mass recruiting noob tribe
5 +SiS+ - meh noob

yeah, K32 dont have a single tribe worth mentioning atm. :pP

DeletedUser

K32

1 MCD - dominating the K by miles atm, but still a family noob tribe.
2 ~WAW~ - sister tribe of +SiS+ :O they look more decent than their mother tribe :/
3 MCDW - academy tribe of MCD
4 =CA= - mass recruiting noob tribe
5 +SiS+ - meh noob

yeah, K32 dont have a single tribe worth mentioning atm. :pP

If MCD is who they say they are... I wouldn't go so far as to call them noobs.

frostyfingers

they aren't its a bunch of wanabe's leading a bunch of nobodies to thier doom, because the former members of MCD will not tolerate impersonators

DeletedUser

If MCD is who they say they are... I wouldn't go so far as to call them noobs.

high member count. family tribe.. :icon_rolleyes: yeah they're still not a high average tribe who cant last long in this world

DeletedUser

<3 K45:

1 Silent 507.559 My tribe
2 LOKI 97.161
3 N|B|D 90.675
4 ILL 88.266
5 I-Z 86.4894
6 String 82.169
7 *THL* 69.718
8 EliteW 38.301
9 -=DK=- 36.484
10 DAD 33.349

Nuff said, i just post it :lol:

hurod

Of course they are loosing.

They have lost all their troops and 8 villages against Bored!

DeletedUser

K46
1 ProRev -Mass recruiting tribe that thinks they are elite. :icon_eek:
2 BORED! -My tribe, I think we are doing a rather good job cleaning out our area.
3 Swarm1 -Again another mass recruiting tribe that gives up their villages so easily.:icon_biggrin:
4 {ICE} -The ultimate nubcake tribe.
5 PBnJ -A rather moderate tribe, not noobs but not 1337.

Now all i ask and hope is that at least some people here will actively participate in this threads purpose. Hopefully some will.

Thanks,
MARIO

I havent been on the main board in the better part of 2 years, but through the grapevine I heard we were mentioned, so I figured Id get a peep of whats going on.

K46 actual rankings imho

1 BORED! - Have exposed all the point whoring spaz tribes around them.

2 PBnJ - In this world, Im protecting, then teaching alot of players to play correctly. That makes them very loyal, and bc they listen to me...very tough to noble. We are the Manny Paquio tribe, pound for pound champs. Im happy with that. :D

3 ProRev - Not impressed. Point whore filled, dont support, dont coordinate. They clear themselves though FAIL attacks.

4 Swarm1 - I have an incoming attack from them now...from a 1000 point village. Sigh.

5 {ICE} - Quickly sliding down the rankings.

TE

DeletedUser

K46

3 ProRev - Not impressed. Point whore filled, dont support, dont coordinate. They clear themselves though FAIL attacks.

TE

Being only 1 of 3 players to take a village from them I have to disagree with this. They most certainly do support their players, I still have support coming in from them in the village I took. From what I've seen they are heavy on defense but light on offense and for the most part they've let the battles come to them, though they have tried a co-ordinated attack but with pretty small attack armies.

Still, not overly impressed. If they were the only tribe we were fighting they'd be gone in a hurry.

You lies!!! How can you know they are not the same?? You were not even in that tribe......:lol:

You're right...I didn't even play w23. :lol::lol: But I've heard of the original ?!?, feared by all :icon_eek::icon_eek: they were mega-supra elite. Tribes from later words were even scared of them expanding to their areas. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted: These impostors are most certainly not the same.

DeletedUser

How about K47?^^

The K is too new. So far no tribe stands out as good. LEGACY is the only tribe with any captures that I can see and with the exception of akimp and xInvincible Tonfax they only seem to want to fight the great gray army. Hell akimp has about 25% of their OD and 2 of their 3 live kills.

But so far they look to have 0 opposition do they might get by with being weak.

you asked....