Continental Analysis/Discussions

DeletedUser

no denying that, thats my new plan

hey, things dont always go my way.

then agian, i was unsupported and faced with a train at an entirely offensive village with only one village to my name. i did the only thing i could: snipe with my offence. of course, it didnt work, and all my troops died and i ended up in k27, but at least i tried. did -Alias- even log on before he got nobled? and i did my part, im sure you guys will fall apart fast enough.

besides, ill be back in k15 eventually. dont worry bout that tho, by the time i get there O C d wont be around.

It's a risk to do a pure offensive start, and sometimes the risk doesn't pay off. In this case, you're three tribes (Nubrex, Vorb, Undain, allied and sharing a forum), are realizing that you struck O C d to late. It was obvious the plan was to hit us just before nobles to take our nice villages, but it fails as the returns fail.

A reminder to the forums, is that the "war" currently stands 117 to 34 villages, 219k points versus 71k points, and 3-3 conquers. If you had wanted to play the pity card Carnage, you shouldn't have allied every local tribe in the area to attempt to gangbang us. I had thought to expect better from Nubrex. My expectations were proven wrong, but I got a nice village :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yah Mario, lets fight! Put up them dukes! lol. Just what predatory/opportunistic tribes would want, two comingled tribes beating the snot out of each other. Better for those outside K46 to picture it as two clenched fists working together, rather than four hands engaged in a senseless slap fight...

Or, in reality, is it that BORED!'s hands are asleep and idle, boring as they are... and MOAR !'s hands are gripping up a fat sammich? ...obviously. :D

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]Nice work capacitor. Impartial and detailed. Good reading, thank you.

Anyway, as o.c.d? pointed out, 3 tribes in K15 and K16 ganged up on us. We were and are very scared! [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]:icon_sad:

In truth we were flattered! [/FONT]VORB[FONT=&quot] and NubRex[/FONT][FONT=&quot] were actually at war but allied to take us down. :lol:

Yes, O C d talk smack. But why not? Brought some life to a world forum with some top players and those well able to handle PnP lurking. Like GoK good game way back when! :icon_wink:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

DeletedUser

It's a risk to do a pure offensive start, and sometimes the risk doesn't pay off. In this case, you're three tribes (Nubrex, Vorb, Undain, allied and sharing a forum), are realizing that you struck O C d to late. It was obvious the plan was to hit us just before nobles to take our nice villages, but it fails as the returns fail.

A reminder to the forums, is that the "war" currently stands 117 to 34 villages, 219k points versus 71k points, and 3-3 conquers. If you had wanted to play the pity card Carnage, you shouldn't have allied every local tribe in the area to attempt to gangbang us. I had thought to expect better from Nubrex. My expectations were proven wrong, but I got a nice village :icon_smile:

well, I, for one, enjoy the fact that 2 out of 4 most annoying O C d posters got what the deserved for spamming like hell.
Good to see that spammers make 67% of O C d 's casualties.

2 more spammers to go, and i might be able to wish you guys luck.

DeletedUser

well, I, for one, enjoy the fact that 2 out of 4 most annoying O C d posters got what the deserved for spamming like hell.

Off topic! SPAM!!!! :lol:

To be safe -
capacitor, Please do k77?

DeletedUser

Really, only one of those nobled was a serious spammer, Undead Billy Mays. -Alias- did post a couple times, but I wouldn't consider him anywhere near the level of the rest of us. I figure you're counting myself and The Stoned Master as the last two of the victims? It's okay, I'll name my nobled village after you, that make you feel a bit better? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Why does top players keep downing newbs? Leave them a chance! ;P

DeletedUser

hahaah dude, im doing what any leader would do in my situation. i heard of two tribes that were hitting you, and decided to join them. i left off my war with VORB because you were a much bigger threat. however, your assumptions were wrong. it was an entirely spur of the moment thing. no plans involved.

and anyways, i was hoping you would take villas off VORB and not us. i expected you to fight hard, i just wasnt expecting a train. point whores :p

DeletedUser74702

You expected us to fight hard, but not with noble trains? Did you expect us to take over your villages with hugs and kisses?

DeletedUser

You expected us to fight hard, but not with noble trains? Did you expect us to take over your villages with hugs and kisses?

lol noooo dude, when the war started you had shanaka and then a bunch of people at 1800 points. i was not expecting people to be able to pull trains together that quickly.

but hugs and kisses would be nice :p

DeletedUser

Thanks to all who have appreciated my analyses.

I've noted the various requests for others. I'll look at doing the most interesting of the requested K's.

Any relevant gossip that people can forward (privately) helps the analysis. :) All sources are protected, but unsubstantiated rumours are not used except where they are stated as unsubstantiated.

DeletedUser

K27 – by request

Rank TAG Points Villages in K

1 Gore 77.044 22
2 VORB 23.555 13
3 EPA 18.787 26
4 Swayze 18.313 10
5 [E] 13.452 6

Map

Note that K27 is the upper right K of the central 4 shown, despite villages all over the place. Its only about half populated so far....

Gore
[spoil]18 members an 7K average points each - that's pretty impressive compared with the rest of the K. Gore is mostly in the SW corner of K27 (Hell, everyone is in the SW corner of K27 so far...), but they also have members in K15, K26 and K37. (The world spins fast out there!) They seem to have acquired a few members of other tribes in their upper ranks, but also persist in recruiting sub-200 point players. Departures from the tribe look like inactives, so the leadership is attentive to player activity, but its not clear to me if one player was dumped because he was being nobled (and then went inactive) or if he was inactive which got him nobled and dumped.

It looks like Gore rimmed a VORB member and sent him to the rim ... I just need to check if he re-started next to his original village. :icon_rolleyes:

If there are meant to be wolves patrolling the rim then Lukey's public forum avatar means that he is one of them. Membership points spread is pretty dramatic, from sub-500 to almost 20K. Audience of One and Lukey1881 (and maybe Hammer?), in particular, give Gore their PnP presence.

They are reportedly involved in a bit of a conflict and there seem to be some battle scars. Their OD rank is higher than tribal rank and is especially driven by ODA, which makes sense given their relative hitting power.

Nobling practices are for live players. Only one barb taken by the tribe so far, which is impressive and the most recent noblings have been on [E] and VORB members, consistent with AoO saying that Gore is battling these tribes. Its not clear if Gore decided to attack both, or if [E] and VORB are allied. The latter seems more likely.

Where Gore have lost a village they have turned around and taken it back. These guys seem tenacious and skilled. It seems like they deserve their top spot in this K.[/spoil]

VORB

[spoil]VORB I covered in K15 which is probably their "home" K. They are sprinkled in K27 and while the K15 analysis may not truely reflect their K27 presence, I'll just reproduce it below:

Their growth has been a bit rocky, but they have grown and kept top spot in K15.

Average points up to 3.2K and with 38 members they are almost double the size of the number 2 tribe in this K. They have done an upgrade on the tribe coat of arms and they have some pretty clear tribal rules on their

profile. Recruitment is closed according to the profile, although I guess here can always be exceptions as they took on a new member in the last 24 hours.

It looks like they might have weathered a bit of aggression and turned the tables on their attacker.

It also looks like they have been cleaning up the membership with some dismissals and its interesting to note a high pointer leaving or being dismissed.

There seems to be a bit of friction in K15, with VORB losing some villages to hostile tribes. At least they are not that far from re-starting. The leadership will need to advise members not to noble little barb villages because

they are more trouble than they are worth.

While they are most heavily concentrated on the K15/K25 border (SW corner of K15), they have members scattered everywhere which does tend to indicate some mass-recruiting tendencies.

Overall, not a bad effort to be growing from strength to strength after having just popped into existence on 3 January. If this tribe is the "Alien" of K15, is there also a "Predator"?

In K27, it seems that Gore might be their predator.[/spoil]

EPA
[spoil]25 members with an average of just 750 points, they are in third place by sheer weight of recruitment numbers in K27. They are located on the very outer edge of where the world currently ends. They are at least less "mingled" than the other tribes and to their credit they have managed to confine their recruiting to just K27.

Only two weeks old, I have it on good authority that some of their members are already bored (no, not the other tribe, I mean disinterested) and can't be bothered to log on anymore.

The leadership skills might be suspect for a number of reasons, including that a lot of decent pointed members that join them often depart after a short time and join other tribes.

Only one nobling and, at time of writing, it is so fresh it still has not got 100% loyalty back. But before you all pounce on it like seagulls on a sick prawn, it was a village under 500 points. What a waste! The only redeeming aspect was that it was a live player.

Its really too early to say, but the signs are not promising for EPA. I think there are better options for players joining out that direction.[/spoil]

Swayze
[spoil]52 members at 1.6K per member. (See what I mean about EPA?) Like just about everyone else in K27, they can't contain their enthusiasm for recruiting and feel that they have to recruit in 27 different continents.

Regrettably the membership list reads like a bunch of fake or push accounts, but I guess it might be a bunch of school of college friends that decided to all join together??? It might be worth interviewing some of the members that have left to see if the Swayze forums were like having a conversation with someone with multiple personality disorder.[/spoil]

[E]
[spoil]According to their tribal profile "[E] was the product of two separate, yet legendary tribes - The Paladins of War & Phoenyx Rising" Hmm, amongst their top 5 players there are already a couple of anomalies to this "history".

As for legends ...... maybe legends in their own lunchtimes?

55 members at an average of 3.1K, but only 6 of them are in K27. Based on their stated tribal expectations of daily activity and a minimum of 1000 points they could probably dump about a dozen players including their Head Diplomat. Diplomacy must be pretty frantic for [E] because even with that daily activity requirement they are so flooded with diplomatic requests that they already need a Head Diplomat AND and ordinary diplomat.[/spoil]

With respect to the people that requested this K ... its pretty boring. :icon_cry:

If you just wanted someone to say how awesome your tribe was or how bad someone elses is, you can do that for yourself. That's what PnP is for. My advice to the K27'ers is that you also need to learn to spy better. :icon_evil:

Anyway, its done now. I'll try to concentrate on K's which I think will be more interesting in the future.

I'm happy to see other people have a go. If you have a favorite K, do it.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that Capacitor :)
If you mean Warlord228 (wich I assume you do), when he had about 1,6k points I was accountsitting him. He had barely any troops at all, and neither did he had in his old reports, so no, he didn't get cleared.

DeletedUser

Yeah, K27 is relatively boring, I just wanted to see mine done xD

DeletedUser

Re-do K74 please, someone? I'd like to see people's opinions relating to F.S.U. as I have not heard much about what people think about that group.

My reasons are because my tribe is at war with them (well, if you could call it that, they decided they wanted to declare on us, whilst we gradually move into K74 and take them as we please), and I would be interested what the public thinks of them and the other tribes in the continent. Also because it seems very active with tribes pushing in on all borders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with the above post. Quite simply becuase I am in that tribe too :icon_razz:

Also, Hai Sambabes :icon_wink:

-Shlomz