• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

K55

TOP 5

1 LOST
Members : 67

Now while their profile seems decent they are more of a mystery for me, they put up the guise of being a good tribe but while they are rank 1 i smell mass recruit and pointwhoring... we will have to see.

2 ~TDF~
Members : 68

Mass recruit with a "brother" tribe... we'll see how brother they are in a couple weeks. This tribe is possibly the worst on the K and is gonig to be decimated by the boundless talent on this K... no room for noobs

3 Bright
Members : 52

lol they have a sword on their profile... can't go wrong there...
They not mass recruit or perhaps they fail at that but again they are not good enough to survive to be honest. They accept NAPs so if everyone messages them to NAP they will do no farming and never grow past 1 village... They will get owned.

4 Turkey
Members : 44

Well what more can be said for a leaderless mass recruit pointwhoring turkish tribe... If they make it a week i'll be surprised.

5 Moo?
Members :34

Ah yes finally a tribe worth mentioning. As mentioned all over they are good and a premade but not necisarily destined for the top. They still have lots to do if they want to earn that spot

TOP 5 based on threat to the K

1. PWNY
Members : 11

Without a doubt the best but can they overcome the member deficite and will it matter... We know small tribes can own but will this one do so. My guess is yes :icon_wink:

2. Geico
Members : 25

They Pointwhoring quite nicely but as i have witnessed already there are some mid pointed players with very decent troop counts that will start to accelerate quickly. But as i have mentioned before they may have both, lets hope not for the sake of K55. They are will on there way to owning the K but will they have trouble with Moo? or will they huggle.

3. D3TH
Members : 29

They are not the most decent premade i've seen but they not "terrible" we'll see how they measure up in what has to be the most harcore of K's :icon_wink:

4 Moo?
Members :34

As above they seem to be handling fine and will be fine for some time

5. Lethal
Members : 13

Not to much is known to me but they are at low numbers and that makes me wonder. Not sure if I do or don't like them but we will see soon. I put them 5th because they are much more likely to pose a threat than the rest around. They are willing to recruit to ensure this

Current Events:

Well there's Geico trying to merge there way around the world. There isn't a decent tribe around that has not received an offer.
PWNY are... well ... their usual selves i guess creating havok :icon_wink:
With BP now over the events are only just beginning

Future Predictions :

PWNY will merge or recruit. Geico will eventually manage to convince someone and do the same although why they need to is beyond me. Family and mass recruiters will start to fall fast but we all know there is always 1 that will stick around to annoy everyone... perhaps a family merge who knows.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

DeletedUser

K54- Top 5 tribes in k54 in 1 week.

1 RAW- Alot of people say we are massive mass recruiters (just picking the right talent and taking out the trash)

2 V-54- A very promising tribe looking to challenge for a top spot soon

3 Kiwi.- Alot of pressure and expectations are on these guys they also look very good. But can they live up to there expectations?

3 -N.C-- A few good players are starting to imerge.

5 DT- Have came from no where but are making there way up the ranks.

DeletedUser

4 - Limited success, can see them merging in the near future, or losing members to a better tribe. EDIT: after looking into it more, they seem to be an easy target for the rising tribes, this could mean easy farming....and a swift end to their campaign.....

you have got some bottle ile give you that.
people want to try to farm us great
we love odd nearly as much as oda.

timelimit

For k44(If I was one co-ord to the right I would be in k45):

1 *D* I expect some good things, but not in the long run
2 ~WB~ I have a feeling they will fail soon
3 DARK4H Will fight for number 1 with Random
4 ~WL~ Will stay but not a strong tribe
5 Random They will be the super power

Threat level:
1. random
2.Dark4h
3.~WL~
4. *D*
5. ~WB~

DeletedUser

Not to much is known to me but they are at low numbers and that makes me wonder. Not sure if I do or don't like them but we will see soon. I put them 5th because they are much more likely to pose a threat than the rest around. They are willing to recruit to ensure this
The truth has been spoken! Alas!

DeletedUser

K44 update

1 *D* 9.684 64
2 ~WB~ 7.656 46
3 DARK4H 7.396 50
4 ~WL~ 7.172 54
5 Random 6.477 36

*D* - K-based, as most seem to be in W39. Seem to be clearing out their inactives, interesting to see if it's just to make room to recruit more or if their trying to be more organized. High OD, ranked 4th so far so obviously active farmers. The next few day will tell a lot.

~WB~ - Most players joined within 24 hours of each other and haven't recruited much since. Leeds to believe it's a pre-made but nothing on the forums about them. Only 48 players but 3rd in ODA, so actively farming. Profile looks like a n00b tribe, but so far actions do not support that. Will keep an eye on them.

DARK4H - Actively recruiting, and by the looks of it they recruit based on points. Pretty low ODA for the number of them leaves me thinking point whores, and so far have not kicked a single member even those obviously inactive ones support that assumption.

~WL~ - Have a ton of "brother" tribe ans appear to be constantly recruiting. 62 players with a combined 0 ODA, either they're very lucky and never hit a spike...or they aren't farming much. Honestly believe they won't last long in a K as stacked as K44.

Random - Most known on forums and many proven players. Solid ODA for ranking and number of players indicate active farming. Lots of potential in a highly skilled K.

Others worth mentioning:
TaZ - Supposedly from W8 but recruiting patterns seem to lead to the thinking that they are expanding past their roots. Solid ODA for Ranking and number of players once again pointing to being active farmers. The few I've looked up have several mill in points in W8, so the experience is there, but this isn't the huggy kissy BLOC/ABLOC world that was W8, independent skills will matter more here.

Bunny - Solid line up, only 28 players, only 28 joined, 28 still appear at least somewhat active. High ODA rank for number of bunnies they have must be either very unlucky or very active farmers. Have potential, but once again K44 is stacked with potential.

Hook - The leaders , at least, are from Juiced of W23. Most players joined with in 24 hours of each other which smells of a pre-made. Low ODA for number of members only 40 total, but if they are Juiced form W23 then there is some skill and aggression in that tribe. Enough for them to be on my radar.

ID - Highly skilled players started the tribe, but they look like they've opened up the recruiting. They will be very tough to uproot from the northern part of K44, but since their tribe has many members in K34 their direction of growth maybe to solidify their area in that direction. Decent ODA, not high nor low means at least somewhat active farming. Have this tribe highlighted brightly to keep a close eye on them.

Chucky - Small but aggressive tribe from W23, at least some of the members are the same. Haven't been overly aggressive in farming yet, or just lucky. Saw these guys/gals take on much larger tribes in previous worlds, but the competition is harsh here in K44 and they are outnumbered heavily by skilled tribes.

K44 so far proves to be possibly the most aggressive of the Ks based on ODA. 5 of the top 11 tribes in this category are K44 based. I expect a lot of blood shed in the upcoming weeks, with so many proud and aggressive tribes being so intermingled. It's going to be a fun one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

heya, new to the game but learning fast.

K53.

1 #D# 2.615 22
2 T.R.S. 1.388 11
3 S-W-D 1.285 12
4 -V- 1.131 12
5 WARP 1.027 9
Not too much in the continent yet. I'm guessing the hardcore people haven't extended their reach too far yet.

Most people are barely breaking 120-150. Overall there's been a growing of the smaller tribes, although several of the high ranking players are part of the bigger tribes (a few in the top are a part of Kiwi).

DeletedUser

1) Phenix 11,241 66
2) Void 9,091 49
3) Relent 8,720 54
4) KaRmA. 8,592 54
5) [DD] 7,662 45

UPDATE on progress:

Phenix/Void : In terms of points, Phenix has pulled away from Void, though it is apparent that this is due to mass recruiting as the number of members has shot up from yesterday by 7, but Void has countered this by taking 4th place in tribal OD rankings with 1,462. At this point, the indication is that when Void feel established, a move on Phenix will be inevitable.

KaRmA/Relent : KaRmA have fallen a rank to 4th, from yesterdays 3rd. Perhaps my predictions were correct? This could be down to the 4 additional members to Relent, despite Relents claims to be anti-mass recruitment. It is more than likely Relent will move into 2nd place in the near future, to Void, however any greater ambitions are likely to be thwarted by Void. If KaRmA are to hang onto their position, they may have to pull it out of the bag.
Taking 15th in OD tribal rankings, holding 5th place in points, and an increase of 2 villages(members) within K45. [DD] can still compete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K 45

Void: so much said; will be on top at K and W for the next few months.
dShokR: I see them soon to come as a good tribe for both K and W

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1) Phenix 11,241 66
2) Void 9,091 49
3) Relent 8,720 54
4) KaRmA. 8,592 54
5) [DD] 7,662 45

UPDATE on progress:

Phenix/Void : In terms of points, Phenix has pulled away from Void, though it is apparent that this is due to mass recruiting as the number of members has shot up from yesterday by 7, but Void has countered this by taking 4th place in tribal OD rankings with 1,462. At this point, the indication is that when Void feel established, a move on Phenix will be inevitable.

KaRmA/Relent : KaRmA have fallen a rank to 4th, from yesterdays 3rd. Perhaps my predictions were correct? This could be down to the 4 additional members to Relent, despite Relents claims to be anti-mass recruitment. It is more than likely Relent will move into 2nd place in the near future, to Void, however any greater ambitions are likely to be thwarted by Void. If KaRmA are to hang onto their position, they may have to pull it out of the bag.
Taking 15th in OD tribal rankings, holding 5th place in points, and an increase of 2 villages(members) within K45. [DD] can still compete.

Funny how Relent claim not to be mass recruitors =/

Should I bring out the proof?

timelimit

Funny how Relent claim not to be mass recruitors =/

Should I bring out the proof?

Bring out all the proof you want, I want to see what you think it is because well we are not mass recruiters. Unless information is confidential, I will try to give you an explanation for everything.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55253

Relentless is run by experienced players from w19, i don't expect them to be the type of noobs to mass recruit..

DeletedUser

K55

1) LOST Mass Recruiters
Villages: 69
OD: 901

2) ~TDF~ Mass Recruiters
OD: 353

3) Bright My Tribe
Villages: 63
OD: 514

4) Moo? Great Tribe, Strong Players
Villages: 36
OD: 2.477

5) D3TH Ehh......
Villages: 29
OD: 1.135

DeletedUser

Relentless is run by experienced players from w19, i don't expect them to be the type of noobs to mass recruit..

Experience doesn't mean much. Everyone likes to throw that out in their profiles, tribe description and such.

What most people are experienced at is getting rimmed that's why they start new worlds.

timelimit

Experience doesn't mean much. Everyone likes to throw that out in their profiles, tribe description and such.

What most people are experienced at is getting rimmed that's why they start new worlds.

Ok, well please go ahead and check out how we are doing now on other worlds, not me cuz I started w37 like a month late, but used to be very good on worlds 1-13.

DeletedUser

K55

1) LOST Mass Recruiters
OD: 901

2) ~TDF~ Mass Recruiters
OD: 353

3) Bright My Tribe
Villages: 63
OD: 514

4) Moo? Great Tribe, Strong Players
Villages: 36
OD: 2.477

5) D3TH Ehh......
Villages: 29
OD: 1.135

lol out of all the strong tribes in k55. U choose these 4? What about GEICO lol.

Well, id just like to say, do not judge by ODA or OD.

If you have high od, it means your losing troops. Rather, you could be building up quickly and not wasting resources on troops.

As told to me by the one and only, MATTCURR@#@#!@!#

Status
Not open for further replies.