Continental Discussion

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Let's spark up a bit of a discussion here shall we.

What's the present status of your K? What tribes are growing at a steady pace, who - within your K, looks to become a serious threat within the coming days, weeks, months?

The questions could go on, but a brief summary is all that's required.

Please complete the following layout - in details.
(All spam will be removed immediately)

A.) Your continent -
B.) Top 5 tribes in your continent -
C.) Brief summary detailing your continents current events -

Due to the massive amount of responses, instead of compiling an archive of events, within the first topic of the thread, it will be compiled throughout the entire thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1*D*
2~WB~
3DARK4H
4~WL~
5Random

Well apart from random all the rest have been reqruiting on daily bases. I dont know how much point whoring or what but thats the current situation for us in K44
BP is off as well so we are looking for a growth, generally speaking

DeletedUser

K55 - Major threats within this K are Moo?, Geico, g-star, PWNY and D3TH

Top 5 tribes in continant points wise:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 LOST 9.593 66 - a top 20 tribe, rumoured to be a mass recruiting tribe, not very impressed but willing to give a shot
2 ~TDF~ 9.321 69 - another mass recruiter, currently clearing their members with great easy, highly unimpressed
3 Bright 6.845 51 - Holy light, they believe they will dominate, i beg to differ
4 Turkey 5.732 44 - thanks giving anyone? Their leader joined random, not very impressed with their mass recruiting deals.
5 Moo? 5.125 34 - We like grass and bouvine justice, lets see how we stir things up.

Top 5 tribes who are a threat within the K (no particular order to avoid bias)

Moo? - mewwwwwww
Geico - lead by nuke, they have a very strong member pool but with rumours of them asking for several merges what will happen?
PWNY - They have an excellent member base,They represent themselves in a very good way and know how to play the game, but will they merge with geico?
G-star - Have been asked to merge with geico and refuse, a good member base, will have to wait and see
D3TH - they aren't much liked but they seem to be disproving previous expectations, will have to watch closely everyone

Current continant events:

Mass spiking going on, unknown sources but we believe its disputes between the mass recruiting tribes in the area, causing everyone problems.
G-star and PWNY keeping their identity and not merging with geico (I know i know i've mentioned it a lot, i'm not saying its bad i'm just informing) seems to be neutral levels of respect between all 5 mahor tribes in the continant.
Lethal squirrels growing, a dark horse as no one knows their members skills, will have to watch closely.

Future predictions: Atleast two of the 5 major threats will fight for territory causing a ripple affect in the continant.
LS will have revealed themselves a bit more and we can then gauge their chances of failing or succeeding.
Most if not all mass recruiting tribes will have been eaten or disbanded, leaving a lot of space in the K to grow.

Did i do it right?

DeletedUser

K55 - Major threats within this K are Moo?, Geico, g-star, PWNY and D3TH

Top 5 tribes in continant points wise:

1 LOST 9.593 66 - a top 20 tribe, rumoured to be a mass recruiting tribe, not very impressed but willing to give a shot
2 ~TDF~ 9.321 69 - another mass recruiter, currently clearing their members with great easy, highly unimpressed
3 Bright 6.845 51 - Holy light, they believe they will dominate, i beg to differ
4 Turkey 5.732 44 - thanks giving anyone? Their leader joined random, not very impressed with their mass recruiting deals.
5 Moo? 5.125 34 - We like grass and bouvine justice, lets see how we stir things up.

Top 5 tribes who are a threat within the K (no particular order to avoid bias)

Moo? - mewwwwwww
Geico - lead by nuke, they have a very strong member pool but with rumours of them asking for several merges what will happen?
PWNY - They have an excellent member base,They represent themselves in a very good way and know how to play the game, but will they merge with geico?
G-star - Have been asked to merge with geico and refuse, a good member base, will have to wait and see
D3TH - they aren't much liked but they seem to be disproving previous expectations, will have to watch closely everyone

Current continant events:

Mass spiking going on, unknown sources but we believe its disputes between the mass recruiting tribes in the area, causing everyone problems.
G-star and PWNY keeping their identity and not merging with geico (I know i know i've mentioned it a lot, i'm not saying its bad i'm just informing) seems to be neutral levels of respect between all 5 mahor tribes in the continant.
Lethal squirrels growing, a dark horse as no one knows their members skills, will have to watch closely.

Future predictions: Atleast two of the 5 major threats will fight for territory causing a ripple affect in the continant.
LS will have revealed themselves a bit more and we can then gauge their chances of failing or succeeding.
Most if not all mass recruiting tribes will have been eaten or disbanded, leaving a lot of space in the K to grow.

Did i do it right?

That sure was brief :lol:

But your efforts defiantly can't be ignored - it's excellent.

DeletedUser

K45
1) Phenix 8.341 59 2) Void 8.249 52 3) KaRmA. 7.309 53 4) Relent 7.095 51 5) [DD] 6.132 43

1 - I know little about them, but the problem is - their leadership doesn't look very promising. I can see this tribe merging into another, and taking the name of a different mythical creature....
2 - Has been some hype, i expect to see them number one in K45 very soon, and holding that position for a while. Void has an opportunity within K45, as at the moment, there isn't any real threats - the North East Core is theirs for the taking as it stands....
3 - I expect them to fail, will not hang in the top ratings for too long, and if they do - you'll see them lacking the ODA to back it up. Simply put, a tribe with little chance of holding it together for long, especially as premades and tribes with good leadership begin to organise and establish themselves.
4 - Limited success, can see them merging in the near future, or losing members to a better tribe. EDIT: after looking into it more, they seem to be an easy target for the rising tribes, this could mean easy farming....and a swift end to their campaign.....
5 - Watch out? i think they'll rise, and become second to Void for a while, but a reshuffle will see their best go somewhere else perhaps....

With BP wearing off, the change will soon set in. Spiking is occuring in K45 as well, many brave spearmen have lost their lives... :'( brings a tear to your eye.... With major fighting expected in K44, there will undoubtedly be spilling into K45, though i think it will still be restricted to the border area - there is no doubt that mass skirmishing will take place in K45, to size up targets and potential threats, or purely for farming.

DeletedUser

K55

Don't expect anything massively indepth im too lazy right now

PWNY - Great member, will own... not the largest group so will be expecting some form of merger soon

Moo - Solid members and decent numbers they a threat and will continue to be so

Geico - As above but they seem to be point whoring better than Moo, but i suspect their troop counts to be on a par aswell

D3TH - As far as premades go they are below par... I don't see them doing anything to destabilize the K

Turkey - They will fail so hard it going to be funy

LOST - will try to own and while they hold rank 1 in the K will fall soon enough but admitantly i don't know enough about them to say this with certainty

DeletedUser

Well. For starters we got the big mass recruit tribe at the top. RAW :)

Then Kiwi. Easily best tribe in the K. lol

Then the others 4 idk bout.

Then my awesome tribe! woot woot! haha
1 RAW 10.960 71

2 Kiwi. 7.814 50

3 DT 5.479 38

4 V-54 5.293 37

5 -N.C- 4.662 37

6 D-Age 3.435 26

7 TRYOUT 3.040 23<----MY TRIBE! :)

DeletedUser68295

K43
1. A.A
2. LE
3. ID
4. .:I:.
5. MELON
A.A and LE are both recruiting anybody with a barracks it seems and ID has a few more solid players in the K

I'm ranked #1 in the K with a SEVEN POINT LEAD (and a building queued) coz I'm just cool like that. That's about all I've seen happening.

DeletedUser

i really dont see anyone keeping up with kiwi. in our K lol

DeletedUser

Just so everyone knows. The only posts that will be added to the archive above, will have to include the amount of details both foofong1 & shadowfog have been able to put together.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
K45

1 Phenix 8.420 59
2 Void 8.274 52
3 KaRmA. 7.382 53
4 Relent 7.162 51
5 [DD] 6.180 43

Phenix along with some other tribes have decided to suck up the farms of exKarma after I kindly asked them not to

General Icon on 06.06. at 20:46
Karma was disbanned some time earlier today.

This work is done by myself and another player (not important); Karma(2) has been messed up a bit internally.

I expect you not to recruit any of their players, I will be watching.

They are nothing more but future farms, none of them have the experience to be in any tribe.

Happy farming.

[player]General Icon[/player]
Duke.

Nothing's really been going on in our continent. We've just had alot of threats from others because we're just bad as$ like that :icon_wink:

Seems like everyone seems to hate us, all we wanted was for them to restart :icon_cry: and disbann..

1 Phenix 8.420 59 <====Not a threat
2 Void 8.274 52 <==== Serious threat, I'd better take them out before they become to strong
3 KaRmA. 7.382 53 <====Farms in waiting. LD's already started
4 Relent 7.162 51 <====Mass recruiting, nothing more but future farms in waiting, have a few good players, but nothing serious.
5 [DD] 6.180 43 <====Might have some competition.

As you can see all of these tribes are in the top 20, all have mass recruited and some even have 3 family tribes, all except Void ofcouse :icon_surprised:

It'll be interesting to see how the next few weeks roll by now that Begginger's Protection is off.

Void currently accepted a small group of highly experienced and aggressive players into it. (A little more than I wanted to recruit; 8) I think we'll have fun seeing how others produce and see the number of tribes gang banging against us.

Then again, we always have our main tribe Kiwi to back us up :icon_razz:

happy farming..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would just like to put it out there, that lost is not mass recruiting. We've organized from 3 other worlds.

DeletedUser

Ahem ahem.. Time to sum it up, sum it up, sum it up. Yeah I know I said that three times.

I will comment about my lovely continent, that consists of several tribes that will eventually end up fighting each other or kissing each others butts.

K55
I'd like to start off with a small introduction that includes that tribes that will probably be successful in the near future or later. Those tribes, in my opinion; would have to be D3TH - PWNY - G-Star - Geico - Moo?. Now I hate to rate something that is a part of me as I would obviously give it a 10 out of 10 but Lethal as well..

Now, any continent, has farms, and this continent, under difficult circumstances have very few farms. TURKEY, a tribe obviously by the looks of it will be everyones targets, they are spread, they are nothing but pure points, they are smexy and tempting. I say, everyone will farm them and secure a foot-hold from their villages. I place my bet that everyone from that tribe, or at least many of them; will mail the attacker asking "why are u attcking me?££?!" In a way or another.

Later on, 2 weeks later (Give or take a few days), some conflict would stir up between 2-3 tribes, perhaps an alliance would rise and each tribe will have to fight out of their skin to remain in there. When everyone gets nobles, the real action begins. I would love to judge or try to take a wild guess but I'd probably ruin the fun if I do =P So let's make sure it remains unpredictable.

Summary of tribes
D3TH - They sure want to stick around, and probably will for a long time. They would also probably secure a cluster around in that K or at the edges. However, whoever ends up fighting them will sure have fun.

Moo? - Out of a personal point of view, I hold great respect for that tribe. They have decent members and aren't afraid to make commitments to anything. I say they will probably be the future dominant tribe.

Geico - Pretty much like Moo? though I doubt that they will be as good as them. They are a good tribe with decent members and decent leadership. They will probably be a huge powder keg if they enter into any war or start one.

G-Star - In one word describtion: Amazing. They are only 6 members and seem to be growing by the minute. Not sure about the troops count in the villages but they sure as hell will be a great assessment as allies to any tribe.

PWNY - I don't know if they consider this as a flattering comment, compliment or an insult. But from time to time, I see a part of Lethal within them. They seem as good as Lethal, maybe better in others point of view and seem like a good tribe that consists of great leadership and I've seen a lot of their activity lately on the forum.

With that ladies and gents, our session for tonight has ended. I hope I was convincing and gave each tribe's their good share of positivity.

DeletedUser

4 Relent 7.162 51 <====Mass recruiting, nothing more but future farms in waiting, have a few good players, but nothing serious.

fiddlesticks...

we gonna surprise you all.....

DeletedUser

Its a bit early but here is my opinion on K44
1) *D* Dont really know they have alot of members
2)~WB~ Seems like a nice tribe to me,
3)DARK4H Really dont know anything about them sorry but they seem OK to me
4)~WL~ They have 8 brother tribes in their profile, 8 family tribes this early=fail
5)Random They look as a good tribe to me , i expect them to be at the top soon
6)GOW mass recruiting=fail
7) TaZ My own tribe, we will be top soon

Im curious which tribes will hold with BP ending

DeletedUser

Its a bit early but here is my opinion on K44
1) *D* Dont really know they have alot of members
2)~WB~ Seems like a nice tribe to me,
3)DARK4H Really dont know anything about them sorry but they seem OK to me
4)~WL~ They have 8 brother tribes in their profile, 8 family tribes this early=fail
5)Random They look as a good tribe to me , i expect them to be at the top soon
6)GOW mass recruiting=fail
7) TaZ My own tribe, we will be top soon

Im curious which tribes will hold with BP ending

If you don't know any of the other tribes, or haven't looked into them, then why comment? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.