Continental Discussion

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

From the start of the attacks to present. I think the s 2 villages they did take were both from an inactive player... I don't recall

Side 1:
Tribes: LosT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~ACID~
Players:

Timeframe: 05/10/2009 00:00:00 to 16/10/2009 03:31:14

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127,092
Side 2: 16,089
Difference: 111,003

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

woah

O_O Well almost all 14 of those villages WERE taken from one player, not sure what that means exactly though...

DeletedUser

K 16 has grown somewhat slower than the other rim K's.

There are two main tribes, MAP and RL that are fighting it at the top and not many other tribes to speak of. All the top players are from FAV etc. who have nobled a couple of vills.

DeletedUser

There are two main tribes, MAP and RL that are fighting it at the top and not many other tribes to speak of. All the top players are from FAV etc. who have nobled a couple of vills.

I love that K. So many fresh villages on the country side waiting for me to pounce on.

in The Morning

Don't forget that MAP are winning... They've nobled an RL village and their average is about double RL's.

But it does seem to have grown slowly which is kinda weird considering there are a fair few barbs around.

DeletedUser

@ Fireturk: Should expand those 5 vills soon.

Well MAP have around a 2700 avg and RL a 1800. Alot of our (RL) members a getting nobles, so we hope to start growing fast soon. I don't know why MAP hasn't grown faster.

DeletedUser

@ Fireturk: Should expand those 5 vills soon.

Well MAP have around a 2700 avg and RL a 1800. Alot of our (RL) members a getting nobles, so we hope to start growing fast soon. I don't know why MAP hasn't grown faster.

Theres 1 player in MAP i like, the rest i will eat up soon.

DeletedUser

You nobled your last batch almost 2 weeks ago, thought you would have got a few more.

DeletedUser

Ok, lot of 25 spear and lvl 4 wall spear noobs eith 2500+ points in the K though. Might PM you i also talk to a friend of L.Turk's, Wayne3930.

DeletedUser

Ok, lot of 25 spear and lvl 4 wall spear noobs eith 2500+ points in the K though. Might PM you i also talk to a friend of L.Turk's, Wayne3930.
Those 2 noobs hug everyone. Especially that L.TURK.

Hey could you quickly get your village to around 6000 points. LV 25 barracks please and use technology for a D village.
Thanks

DeletedUser

Ah no, lol. I'm troop whoring right now.

There's plenty of vills to take!

Wayne is a noob too. (Don't tell him i said that)

DeletedUser

speak for yourself.

Luck: +24.7
klee.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: Chaia
Village: Epicentre of Pain (622|255)

Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_ram.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png
unit_ram.png
unit_snob.png

at least you use rams *cough* someone we know

kingadam167

Sending two nobles in one attack? :icon_eek: Maybe you can excuse the rams as an experiment. But two nobles?

in The Morning

On K16, MAP - 1st - declared war on RL - 2nd - at around midnight yesterday,
and RL has disbanded early this morning.Congratulations guys, now you can wait for FAV to move in and take all your new villages. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.