Continental Discussion

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjleathal

Sending two nobles in one attack? :icon_eek: Maybe you can excuse the rams as an experiment. But two nobles?

Why stop at two nobles - I hear it doesnt make a difference until you send 8 to 9 nobles in a single attack :lol:

DeletedUser

On K16, MAP - 1st - declared war on RL - 2nd - at around midnight yesterday,
and RL has disbanded early this morning.Congratulations guys, now you can wait for FAV to move in and take all your new villages. :)

Correction: MAP, THEM and a high ranking TAK player declared on RL.

DeletedUser

Why stop at two nobles - I hear it doesnt make a difference until you send 8 to 9 nobles in a single attack :lol:

Nah you know what you really need is a noble nuke. Around 200 nobles in a single attack. I bet that would destroy everything :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

My account has recently gained a co-player, must've been her....

DeletedUser

Southeast stats again:

Top Tribes of the Southeast -
[spoil]
toptribesh.gif
[/spoil]

ACID still maintains the most points in the southeast, with TDR trailing by a little less than a million points.

Top Nobling Tribes of the past Week -
[spoil]
topnoblers.gif
[/spoil]

You can clearly see the TDR - ACID frontlines. As well as seeing T-T noble mostly small point villages.

DeletedUser

Don't forget that MAP are winning... They've nobled an RL village and their average is about double RL's.

But it does seem to have grown slowly which is kinda weird considering there are a fair few barbs around.

I would like to mention that, unlike some of our neighbors, we do not noble barbs. Our tribe is building slowly because we don't let just anyone off the street in. We also concentrate our resources into building troops instead of points.
Just ask happygilmore.
Or ask Hellraisers who declared war on MAP last night, and are now hiding what little troops they have in barbs all over K16.

The moral to this story is "if you're going to be a point whore, don't declare war."
Now, Hellraisers, get the hell out of my K.

DeletedUser

I would like to mention that, unlike some of our neighbors, we do not noble barbs. Our tribe is building slowly because we don't let just anyone off the street in. We also concentrate our resources into building troops instead of points.
Just ask happygilmore.
Or ask Hellraisers who declared war on MAP last night, and are now hiding what little troops they have in barbs all over K16.

The moral to this story is "if you're going to be a point whore, don't declare war."

Your k???

And i thought it was mine :(

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by fireturk
Your k???

And i thought it was mine :(

Oh fireturk, I mean "our" K
You know I luv ya man :)

DeletedUser

Just ask happygilmore.

Yeah, but you didn't noble or even attack me. :lol:

Should be interesting to see how MAP goes against ~HRLS~. They invited me and when i told them i was a refugee, i don't think they knew the term. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser51390

[URL="http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/21ffe29ef41f0bb7b2336a596ef7375b]clicky[/URL]

lies it didnt help :(

Attacker: devil667
Village: 01 Read my profile (489|443) K44

Quantity: 0 0 5532 0 1792 0 179 11 0 9
Losses: 0 0 5490 0 1778 0 178 11 0 9

Defender: lord10R
Village: Poznan (489|437) K44

Quantity: 2829 5044 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 2829 5044 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Haul: Hidden by the report owner.
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 10

DeletedUser

[URL="http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/21ffe29ef41f0bb7b2336a596ef7375b]clicky[/URL]

lies it didnt help :(

You are not a nub, are you?
I'm asking because that works only ifyou a nub, but since it didn't then obviously you aren't one. :)

DeletedUser51390

lol i actually wasnt aware i sent 9...just clicked all troops and rofl'd when i got the report.

DeletedUser

You rofl'd when you got the report? I think I would cry losing 9 nobles...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Happygilmore2, MAP didn't noble you because someone else had dibbs on your head. That's why you are now on the rim.
No offense ; )
And hellraisers stopped raising hell this morning and decided peace was healthier.

DeletedUser

I don't want to get into a sledging match here, but you didn't noble any former RL members since you declared war. Just saying.

DeletedUser

Happy, several of your former members are now members of MAP. There was no need to noble them. Everyone is doing well, you need to stop living in the past. It's over and done with. Let's move on. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.