Continental discussion

DeletedUser

TOC is top of K33, only major competition is HUH? to the south.

DeletedUser

I´m still waiting for a decent tribe to establish (except for Storm ofc :)) in k32.. Not the most interesting continent for sure!

DeletedUser

I´m still waiting for a decent tribe to establish (except for Storm ofc :)) in k32.. Not the most interesting continent for sure!

I had the same problem. Take it on yourself. I never joined this world knowing I'd be a Duke but we had a lame continent and are doing fairly well for ourselves.

DeletedUser

The rank 1 [WP] are just UD renegades
We can't change the players that one continent has. UD had biggest players from the continent, but the leadership was unskilled and inactive as are half the players. We just took the better half and trying to shape something good out of them. Thats what usually happens with mass recruiting/family tribes. That or they are just crushed.

The leadership is new. Best players of the continent are with us. And few better players from other tribes are joining as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K57 will be Shape!'s We've caused the family Crown to merge into one just to take us on. We're taking care of the only player now that seems to be keeping them together.

DeletedUser

K57 will be Shape!'s We've caused the family Crown to merge into one just to take us on. We're taking care of the only player now that seems to be keeping them together.
My my that's a pretty bold statement there. If I recall right, the merge wasn't created for that purpose, other than weed out inactivse. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

K57 seems up for grabs for zero recruitment? Is it still falling into shape?

DeletedUser

:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_evil:Well I'll take over ALL of the continents

DeletedUser

:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_evil:Well I'll take over ALL of the continents

You'll forgive us if we don't hold our breath :icon_razz:

Robert The Great
Opponents defeated: 105 (15734.)
Tribe: USM

DeletedUser

Just wanted to inform everyone, that [WP] has decided to claim K77, because our egos are too big to fit into one continent (K76). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Easy, if I noble a villa in K77 can I have an invite?

I'm not sure K76 is under your control. Fancy a gangbang?

DeletedUser

k64 I think Ego! has it covered

k54 defo Ego! now

k45 should be fun.

DeletedUser

us in pest have k31 we are farming almost everystribes top members