Continental Discussion

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Following the 2 previous threads of mine ("What's happening in your K" and "The Continent Dominance thread") I was thinking this thread seems the next step.

Basically, I am wanting to get some interesting discussion rolling. It is perhaps a bit late in the world for this thread but heck Im going to go on with it :)

What's the present status of your K? What tribes are growing at a steady pace, who - within your K, looks to become a serious threat within the coming days, weeks, months?

The questions could go on, but a brief summary is all that's required.

Please complete the following layout - in details.

A.) Your continent -
B.) Top 5 tribes in your continent -
C.) Brief summary detailing your continents current events -

You may have many Continents, you do not have to explain whats happening in every continent. Pick the most exciting perhaps? If everything is boring...you might as well delete... :/

Thats all folks! Next thread coming up soon once Noir answers his mails... :/
Berny

DeletedUser

A.) Your continent - 77
B.) Top 5 tribes in your continent
1 shaede MUNTS 894.781 97 114
2 Pearcyman MUNTS 725.156 82 136
3 tony mokbell MUNTS 513.905 56 103
4 flowmasterguy72 MUNTS 455.555 46 144
5 IanrBrown MUNTS 448.242 48 48
C.) Brief summary detailing your continents current events - K77 dominated by Munts. Locking it down by finishing the tribe Boo! Like shooting fish in a barrel with RPG's

Edit* my mistake. I thought it was top five players in continent. Will fix when back from classs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess this isn't everyone's cup of tea... :/ thought it would of been a good thread...

DeletedUser

You should better update your original continent dominance thread

DeletedUser

A.) Your continent -27
B.) Top 5 tribes in your continent -
1 ~7~ 3,16 Mio. 362
2 -E- 1,96 Mio. 213
3 Chess 81.470 9
4 ~AF~ 30.349 9
5 ~EoL~ 30.342 5
C.) Brief summary detailing your continents current events - war between ~7~ and -E- is having a big effect on the continent , when Battle Hyms falls , -E- will have dominance within the continent with Chess. Minor tribes not posing any threat , sure to be gobbled up when the War finishes

DeletedUser

A.) Your continent -3
B.) Top 5 tribes -
1 Chess 3,85 Mio. 453
2 Here 1,78 Mio. 263
3 -E- 47.997 7
4 ~7~ 41.390 6
5 ~UD~13.106 11
C.) Brief summary detailing your continents current events - Gearing up for the war with ~7~ readying to move into k37 and get some real estate there