Continental Discussion

DeletedUser103358

The forums have been a bit quiet recently, so lets start a discussion on each continent to spice things up. Just post which continent you are talking about, and a summary of what is happening in the continent. This could help everyone have a better grasp on what is happening in other parts of the world. If wanted, discuss and contest other people's summaries.

Ex:
Northern k44/Southern k34 - Skirmishes between #Wrekt, Chess, and Rising. No clear escalation has happened from any side, and little damage has been done to anyone. This part of the world seems fairly calm at this point.

DeletedUser112079

K64 - Bye have been royally Shrekd, couldn't make it through the batcave, too much charcoal.

DeletedUser

K57 - Smurfs have K control at the moment, *SP* have second and eHORDE sit third. There have been a few skirmishes between a few different tribes but nothing brilliant to speak of

DeletedUser

K44/34 border area CHESS VS #Wrekt, a failed OP by CHESS so far, #wrekt is probably planning their own OP I presume.

k44 #WREKT vs RISING and ~ UC ~, plus ~ UC ~ vs SEEK, wolves seem to be warring someone too in there, TBS taking several Top players from SEEK to establish a foothold in k44 as well. No clear dominant tribe present right now, #wrekt probably may emerge victorious if diplomacy stays the same as it is right now.

K34 VT family consolidating its control over the K with some sort of agreements with all major players in the area.

k43 WATCH doing a solid job of keeping control of the K and with a pact with #WREKT nothings in their way except for a newer rim tribe DONS, dont know what exactly is the relationship there

K33 After collapse of several top tribes in the K, a new tribe FALL!! seems to have taken control comprising members from several previous top tribes in the K.

K44/45 border, I am not sure about this but I heard Ya bro and WOLVES seem to be fighting again not sure about this.

K35 will be spot for competition between Ya Bro and VT family

no Idea what is going on in the 50s

I would say k44 is the most unstable K right now.

DeletedUser

K75/K74 - Seems to be a much ignored K, whilst EPIC, -?- & Doubt! are all the big matters down there.

DeletedUser

In K74 there's only EPIC in TOP25 Continent Tribes as far as I checked. Not sure about doubt or -?- plans, but for now they're not in this K.

DeletedUser

Sorry, i'll rephrase that!

K75: Doubt!, EPIC & -?-, it seems EPIC & -?- are growing at almost the same pace.
K74: EPIC are starting to grow fast whilst Doubt! have moved in with there first noble in K74 today.

DeletedUser

they just took out a village that we cleared. It was our mistake indeed, didnt know of the interest.

But I do believe you that it will be a nice turn out here in these K's !

DeletedUser

k42: #1 Dons and #2 mercs joined together to take out #3 M.D.R, and by taking out, i meant inviting most of their members in.

would be interesting now to see a war between mercs and Dons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

K53/52- Motion controls these K's. Tribe of 24 members. Beginning to form borders with Shrekd to the east, Dons and Watch to the north, and to the south who control K63. Dons doesn't seem like anything special. They're top player nobles 200 point barbs and they recruited their way to dominating the K. We'll see if anything happens diplomacy wise between the tribes in this area but I am hoping not. :axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K74: Not a whole heap going on at the moment, EPIC and are the larger tribes moving into the K. Whilst S-Side, HD and a couple mass recruiters fill the rest, although nothing going on between them at the moment.

K73: HD number 1 with not much else around, although the area is still developing.

tagzy

K44/34 border area CHESS VS #Wrekt, a failed OP by CHESS so far, #wrekt is probably planning their own OP I presume.

k44 #WREKT vs RISING and ~ UC ~, plus ~ UC ~ vs SEEK, wolves seem to be warring someone too in there, TBS taking several Top players from SEEK to establish a foothold in k44 as well. No clear dominant tribe present right now, #wrekt probably may emerge victorious if diplomacy stays the same as it is right now.

I would say k44 is the most unstable K right now.

I can second that. Going crazy with no dominant foothold. Lots of top 20 tribes scattered in there but nothing fancy.

TBS making their way north maybe :O