Continental Discussion

DeletedUser

K27 snooz fest, on going from now until forever I believe...

aldwins19

K67 - You see the gap between the tribes? I don't know why, but when i started out on this K, UND were already way ahead having 2-3 villages already while the rest are still going for academies.

Now they are turned to being lackeys to an *SP* player. I could see K67 and the rim be controlled one way or another by *SP*. This will reassure *SP* of expansion routes. Count on it.

DeletedUser

K67 - You see the gap between the tribes? I don't know why, but when i started out on this K, UND were already way ahead having 2-3 villages already while the rest are still going for academies.

Now they are turned to being lackeys to an *SP* player. I could see K67 and the rim be controlled one way or another by *SP*. This will reassure *SP* of expansion routes. Count on it.

Is this accurate or are you just guessing?

aldwins19

Is this accurate or are you just guessing?

I'm in that continent mate, ofcourse its accurate.

Who wouldnt keep an eye on the top dominating tribe in your own K. especially with that kind of gap from the rest.

DeletedUser

And the fall of chess begins (yawn)
Cant say I expected this at all... I mean... Terrible leadership, extreme over confidence, terrible coordination... Cant imagine why people have already started leaving after a few small attacks... Cant wait to see what happens when someone declares! (rofl)

DeletedUser

Just seems like a random tribe name to me. I'm looking forward to the rim more than the core area at the moment, I really can't wait until someone declares in the core area and there's a nice evenish war that unfolds. I just hope it doesn't end in a merge.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just seems like a random tribe name to me. I'm looking forward to the rim more than the core area at the moment, I really can't wait until someone declares in the core area and there's a nice evenish war that unfolds. I just hope it doesn't end in a merge.

It happened, *SP* v aTo but it ended in a sort of merge.

DeletedUser

I hate merges and seeing tribes play "safe" all of the time. The game rewards top players, so risk it and reject diplomacy and just rip it up in Carnage :D

DeletedUser116223

I really dont know have we got any big war at W76 or only hugz?