Continental Histories

DeletedUser

I could try doing k81 if you like might take me awhile though :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Just took the time to edit K35 history into my earlier post.

DeletedUser

1.I think the only person that successfully moved though was rickyson1.

2.Eventually BANNED was being led by KBK and none of the original leaders did much

3.Their leader quit(I think)

4.The.Robot(maybe, can't remember if he originated in k34 or k35)

great read air, I loved it :p

1. I almost did but loyalty was like 3 left I think :( also I think TBS did move though I'm not 100% sure.

2. well Joker quit or was banned and althalos we kicked from banned :D

3. ya he did, he was someone in banned RL friend I believe.(if I remember right)

4.he was right on the border.

DeletedUser

My post for K97 is finished.

A good read for those who are extremly bored :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

K88:

FPC decided to move into K88 seeing as it was a new fresh K. After moving in FPC declared war on C88S and a branch of the
R-ATAA family. C88S was smashed and R-ATAA fell shortly after. FPC solidified ground and gained members. FPC grew to number one in K. TDPC/KA/DAM/nWo family grew around us. The nWo family and Dam declared on FPC. FPC was outnumbered by about 300 players to 80. and 4 or 5 tribes to one. FPC allied with K A and overtime nWo never gained much ground and was losing. Their academy tribe defected. Dam joined FPC's side of the war and nWo crumbled.

Not to long after, FPC was losing members and still was the largest in K88. Internal conflicts began within the council. The new Glen7(Me) took over after Wrathfull quit for real life issues. Glen7 finished talks of merging with SEL and then took initiative and finished the move.

Key players
Glen7--Played by the original 1337face
1337face--Played by Simmulator
Wrathfull--Played by Glen7 at this time.
Qualist--Unsure
Noremac108--Unsure
Captainofallengland--Quit
Jasugun--Quit
JPatto--Quit
s8an--barb

The original Glen7 quit, came back, quit, came back again, quit again and it now back playing Wrathfull.

DeletedUser

Dam never declared with nwo, they didn't even support nwo.

:| they jumped in at the end, get your facts straight =p

rbh135

Alright kiddies, I started the timeline thread when I got my first 1000 posts on the forums. Being the forum nub I am I needed to do something else for my 2000th post. I sat in wonder for about 37 seconds and remembered something I had seen in some other random worlds forums and thought it would be great to have here. Continent History!

I know there really aren't a ton of people on the w20 forums but it would be interesting to here a K review of continents you have been a part of. Basically just mention the K and anything important that went on like wars, mergers, good memories, bad memories etc. Let's see who is active :lol:
That would be world 9 :p

DeletedUser

K93 :icon_biggrin: - theres a fair bit here so get comfy, some relevent, some not :icon_rolleyes:

Well off topic first, i was a student when i joined and was looking for something to do as i had a lot of lab reports, lecture notes to do etc and was finding ways to avoid work and stumbled upon an ad for this game on fb so i thought ok give it a whirl not knowing anything, i joined w20 because it had by far the most players on it and i started in K93, so i got a village not knowing anything but noticed the help and forum section so after reading those i had a vague idea of what to do :icon_biggrin:

Anyway as for K93 it wasn't exactly a new continent when i joined as a few players had already started taking other vills most notably a guy called Beat4Life in the top right corner but he was a classic barb muncher and it wasn't long until i didn't rate him but he was the K's no.1 guy (in points) by some distance for some time.

As for tribes there was a dominant tribe, ROME93 but it didnt have much presence in the south of the K, just in the north and single figure villages in the south east. Another tribe KotD (Knights of the Dragon) created by Renation told me he would give me the help i needed and was an experienced player from a diff world and had just started to join this one, so with ROME93 having the top half of the K KotD and few others tried to make something of it in the bottom half and mass recruited but i got sick of talking to myself in the KotD forums and the barb villages were growing faster that a lot of my tribemates so i went solo for awhile, took two bonus vills and then saw another guy who was doing quite well for himself, i had just seen his village jump by 500 pts or something like that (which is the amount of pts an acadamy gives you i believe) so nievely i went all out on him, on hiensight i should have teamed uyp with him because he knew what hes was doing, he was dodging, sniping etc (clearly knew more about the game than i did back then but i had 3 vills to his 1), i had an invite from there tribe "DOKDO" but they were based in K64 so i joined just to see how long i had b4 any support would arrive :lol:

After that i got an invite from ROME93 and they said a few of there players would noble some vills down here so i wouldn't be alone, the most notable player to join me was GrannyAnnie. After joining ROME93 i thought it was an awesome tribe but the leader (reedc) with no disrespect to him he didn't have a backbone and even though he didn't want players to noble barbs he didn't do anything when ppl did, most notably the K's largest player Beat4life which really annoyed me and a few others but fortunitly he then quit, he was a nice guy and all just a TW noob :icon_rolleyes:

So K93 is ageing and certian tribes are getting bigger and players are nobling more and more barbs and ROME93 is attacking anyone who doesn't appear blue or purple and our fist victim was Master of K93 who were pretty much pushovers, the only difference was when i attacked these guys i got a message like this "OMG YOUR SUCH A $*$£"$$ NOOB WHY DONT YOU GET A LIFE" (always in capitals :icon_rolleyes:) and if i attacked a barb my inbox remained empty...

After MK93, we got a player from "The Fierce Fighters" who was pretty much there biggest player then (Prinsa) who was at the south east of K93, shortly after GrannyAnnie sparked a war with John Gillie from KoTD as he didn't want her nobling in "his" area, he was actually a half decent player but he didn't get a lot of help from his tribe and GrannyAnnie did so he was beaten down to 1 or 2 vills less than 2k points and then me, prinsa and GrannyAnnie went to work on the rest of the tribe, just b4 the war started KoTD merged with "Leaders of the light" giving them a player equal to my and Prinsa size but he was a barb muncher so lacked and experience attacking players and basically didnt have a clue and it was the same for all the KotD members, by the time we got to this Wearvin (or however it was spelt) guy he was rank 2 in K93 and i was rank 1 by only 20/30k points but he was munching barbs up quite fast and doing them upto everyones favourite 12154 mark. AFter that i attacked a guy who was taking barbs closer and closer to me so i thought i'll wipe you out in a few days and in my complacency i lost a bunch of noble trains and lost a fair number of nukes too because this guy was actually pretty good and after he joined us he helped my out so much and is one of this K's best players today :icon_wink:

After all this we had most of the villages under our control, prolly about 1/4 left but our council was nervous that E=MC and NRG was going to come steam rolling into our K so as a result we merged into the two tribes. The rest of the history involves MC more than K93 itself and as the CLETUS war raged on and on and pretty much met a stalemate most due to inactivity and lack of interest from both sides a ceasefire was declared and further merging was done shortly after i quit due to the merge with Beyond players because i did not rate any of them so after that i don't know much other than BK has it now

*EDIT - reconised players

Myself
Prinsa
Egozoid
GrannyAnnie
Fredzar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well ... Lochran Here, any of you noobs remember me? (OMGZOR!!!! ... IT'S LOCHRAN!!!!)

So, who could do K63's history better than the loud mouth who dwelled in K63 until his unfortunate holiday leading to his demise by the villans of Prime?

Ok ... so currently there are NO original K63 players, repeat, NO K63 players left. Also, I was the last remaining original BEYOND member.

So, let's get on with it.

From when I could remember, the two powers of K63 were BEYOND and TRUST and TOLS. Both of these tribes had an alliance with Who? at some point in time. BEYOND and TRUST were on good terms with each other with BEYOND being slightly bigger than TRUST. Weeks went by and TRUST's leader had finished with tribalwars and therefore the collapse of TRUST came that day, most of their members went to the BEYOND family (yes, they had an academy). I think that the collapse of TRUST came the day after I joined B3YOND. TRUST's leader was called Loki, or something along those lines/spelling.

BEYOND then declared war on the family tribe TOLS. TOLS at that time were ranked 25. TOLS were brought back down to where they belonged, the rim.

So, K63 was described as the heart-land of the BEYOND members, who also had a close alliance with the tribe -ANSA- (which was K62 dominant tribe). BEYOND had zero threats, espeically with their alliance with Who?. However, due to no threats it lead to players being sloppy with their nobles, and players such as Mclovinn did not like this in the slightest. Time continued on and BEYOND and Who? had a joint declaration against the K53 tribe called =ZE= (not sure of their rank, if anyone could clear that up, I know that it was top 30 at least). However BEYOND's barbarian nobling ways still surpassed the amount of aid that we supplied Who? ... Who? was blinded by anger.

So now BEYOND's safe haven was under threat, Who? and NMA (K52 powerhouse) declared war on the BEYOND family. BEYOND was hit hard, I think with over 100 villages taken in the first week, and at that early stage that was a lot. For all those that could remember, K63 particularly was full of dead weight, with only a few skilled players dwelling there ... those players being Gustlik and Naturegod, and Naturegod quit when he had 12ish villages (which was about rank 10-15). NMA was recruited into Prime, and BEYOND pushed back Who? thus saving K63 from further harm, at least for a while.

During this war-ANSA- was merged into BEYOND and I successfully merged Hades (K64 tribe) into B3YOND.

Eventually K63 came into CLETUS hands, and then H-BOMB's when BEYOND's leadership collapsed. This then was rivaled with the rebel tribe GOLD, which took K64 and K61. Later on GOLD's members eventually went to H-BOMB after a failed merger with Prime. Before BEYONd merged into CLETUS, there was a big voting for leadership of BEYOND, Prime had two players in BEYOND to sway the vote to them, and then eventually merge BEYONd into Prime, however the player Lochran Doherty was tipped off about these plans and did everything to ensure that this would not happen.

K63 eventually swaped hands with Kong, an then during the world war K63 was lost to Prime, who those players have tried to enter K63 since the NMA war.

Notable Players from K63:

- ChewyDrizzt
- PSKimball1
- Dukadaka12
- Lochran Doherty
- NatureGod
- Konan1234567890

I can always update this slightly earlier for the world, since i spy in BEYOND for McL for a long long time :icon_biggrin:

You forgot the Celtics, founded by a lady who stays in Australia and should be only 15 or 16 of age this year but meh im going to much. I believe its LokeyII, not loki. He is a very amusing player. TRUST fails due to only 1 reason. I wouldn't say it was caused by me and McL but rather the absence of Lokey during that time period and TRUST has a major problem that needs his attention. Unfortunately we got a whole lot of decision conflicts with HarHar and so the tribe was gone when HarHar got nobled and McL lost hope of aiding them overturning BEYOND.

Konan came from Celtic, and she is working in some medical field in the mid east when we 1st met. gustlik brought her to BEYOND alongside with me. ChewyDrizzt, if not mistaken, is the one that uses someone's account to deal with his own problems resulting that person got banned. PSK never really did a good job after mathnerder left. Dukadaka is a silent player in the tribal forums yet deal with conquers fast enough. NatureGod got banned for using GM scripts. A chinese if you are interested. Lochran Doherty?:icon_biggrin:

Small story, McL always lose me in ODA killings before i got banned twice for a something clumsy i have done when both of us decided to run a small competition between each other. Its one hell of an achievement i can never forget. That clumsy mistake alone changed the history in K72 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is my tale of my time in K18. I do not know everything that occurred and will only describe the events through my personal experience and I might have forgotten a few details during my time here.

I started off near the K18/K19 border and soon after starting I was invited into BsK, which was the top tribe of K18, and I lasted all of 12 hours in that tribe (2008 Aug). Although I was new, one look and I knew this tribe was in trouble, so I contacted Merewyn, Queen of their sister tribe BsK2, which at the time was the second rank tribe in K18. Queen Merewyn accepted me into the tribe and soon I became her adviser and Knight. Although others would call me a pointwhore, I was still allowed to go with the tribe when it merged with =TIS=, thanks to Merewyn. Soon after the merger =TIS= and BsK, not happy over losing the second wing of its family, went to war. A month after it started, the war ended in a decisive victory for =TIS= and the members of BsK ran to the hills (2008 Oct). Eventually some of them went to DCBH which cause another war and at the same time =TIS= was at war with [W]. However, during this time the first split in =TIS= happened with many of the top members leaving for |NQ and EN|GMA (2008 Dec).

This departure of the top members of =TIS= to |NQ and EN|GMA caused a great uproar in K18. The members left in =TIS= went on to merge with another tribe to form DK4, a short lived experiment with the new leadership eventually leaving.(2009 Jan). However, before its collapse they had decided to war RWoP and ignore any aggression done by |NQ and EN|GMA making all the members left behind to be consider refugees. Eventually ~TIS~ was formed and that was lasted all of two weeks before it was broken up and tribes started to form up all over the place.

At this time I found luck again when Mollykins54 joined RWoP and took Merewyn and I with her. The day after joining RWoP they merged with |NQ, the new top tribe of K18. Then began the |NQ war with the SHINE fam (2008 Feb). During the war, |NQ collapsed into Mayh3m and Tenth! putting a short stop to the SHINE war. Eventually Tenth! continued the war and merged with WHO? to form FEAR?!, who are now the top tribe in K18.

DeletedUser62657

This was my first world. I was put in K48, joining TWoP, where I became a baron.

KoD, KoDA & KoD~GP set about us. Our duke went AWOL, myself, kevin209 & quincy55 assumed the mantle of leaders. For some reason, our tribe had villages in K17. zeanomourph & jsimpson9810 prenobled a couple of villages for me and i grabbed a couple there.

TWoP disbanded, quincy going to AJS, I went to -|-, along with some former TWoP members. Enlgma declared on -|- and they fell apart, they had no direction, no co-ordination.

Within a week, (maybe longer. I can't remember) I left to form RWoP, taking my former TWoP members with me and a handful of -|- players. At our height we probably had 15 members tops, but we worked for one another and succeeded. Legdenno was offered a place, but declined, saying we wouldn't last!

After fighting =TIS=, Arakius invited us to merge into |NQ, an offer we snapped up LOL. There were some internal issues in |NQ, I walked followed by Legdenno, Tribalgod212, datcrazyb0k and a few others. We became Kill, what was left of |NQ became Mayh3m along with some AOS guys, war ensued for a while.

We became Tenth! as we were sick of the mapmaker lumping us in with KilFam!

Prime wanted us to help them take Hulk/Who? down, which led to a short lived alliance with KilFam, before we decided at the eleventh hour to swap sides and side with Hulk/Who?

Who? offered us an alliance if we took 50 Kilfam villages in a week, we did that easily.

Who? eventually folded, we took in their northern members while the rest went to the reformed Kong. To signify the new tribe, we changed our name again, incorporating the exclamation mark and the question mark from our former names to become Fear?!

DeletedUser47445

I'll take care of K60 unless someone else wants it. My memories of this place are foggy. That and I haven't been keeping up with it lately

DeletedUser

After fighting =TIS=, Arakius invited us to merge into |NQ, an offer we snapped up LOL. There were some internal issues in |NQ, I walked followed by Legdenno, Tribalgod212, datcrazyb0k and a few others. We became Kill, what was left of |NQ became Mayh3m along with some AOS guys, war ensued for a while.

[/B]

it wasnt AOS it was AOTBC that joining in with mayh3m

DeletedUser

tribalgod u disappointed me i was expecting a big long post about you continent history and stuff u made me cries :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Hi Ziggy!

Great thread.

K13

This was the first world I had ever played, I bet no one could tell either. :icon_wink: I don't remember the name of the first tribe I was in, but it quickly split. You were either a WHO or you were not. I was a Dragon, led by Dragon. He taught me such great tW truths like: be nice to other people and they will be nice back. If you do not attack people, they will not attack you. :lol: And, of course, he always asked this perplexing question, "Why would players ever noble other players when there are so many wonderful barbarians surrounding us?" The question is not, why were the dragons attacked, but, rather, how in tW world did we ever survive? I think only 4 Dragons remain in world twenty. Many of the original Dragons still play together in other worlds and keep starting the new ones.

Random taught me the brass knuckle tactics of the game; the warfare. She and the WHOs took over K13 (mainly me, but also Bluetick and Mazda, and a few others) in March or so and held it until the KilToms regained it. She and I continue our story in world 41.