Continental Histories

DeletedUser47445

K60- Note: This isn't my home K, but it is the K I know the most history.

When I first began to move into K60 I was in a tribe call R-ATEN, which was a member tribe of the republic (4 closely allied tribes). For quite awhile the republic did much of nothing except noble barb and red dots and other such nonsence. Then rZr and rZr-a decided to move into the K. Much fighting ensued, and thej republic mostly failed due to inactivity. As rZr moved further and further in the remaining generals of the republic (g.vardy@ns.sympatico.ca, Shadow Lord11, and TheLondonBouncer) merged most of the active republic into a newly created tribe that was going to be Primes acadamy. When Shadow Lord realized that he had been had he renamed the tribe B@YOND with the thinking that he could stop rZr by thinking the were part of a much larger tribe. He failed. rZr continued until Shadow Lord made a chicken call and merged the tribe into the new rZr-a. The K fell silent for quite awhile until Prime got frisky with rZr and took control. Once again Shadow Lord got rZr-a to jump, this time to join H-BOMB. After the Duck {SD} war this made a HUGE border with {SD} (mostly {SD2}) and war between the two tribes began. This time with the rZr refugees left with nowhere to go the were either nobled off or deleted.

Notable players
g.vardy@ns.sympatico.ca
Shadow Lord11
maosnaz
habap (i spelled it right just for you :icon_biggrin:)
Uminom

DeletedUser

This was my first world. I was put in K48, joining TWoP, where I became a baron.

KoD, KoDA & KoD~GP set about us. Our duke went AWOL, myself, kevin209 & quincy55 assumed the mantle of leaders. For some reason, our tribe had villages in K17. zeanomourph & jsimpson9810 prenobled a couple of villages for me and i grabbed a couple there.

heh...KoD family disbanded becouse of 1 player...and not just KoD btw...