Contra Friggin Hates Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clueless.

Come on now... Bryan's lyrics were enough for me, nevermind more!

DeletedUser

I would love to see Crim and Mayhem 1 vs 1 this one out :)) Mano a mano

DeletedUser

They are trying to give me Defender of the day again:) One dude wasted 6 nukes capping one village:0

DeletedUser

They are trying to give me Defender of the day again:) One dude wasted 6 nukes capping one village:0

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I can just as easily use that noble that I got back from losing that villa to take another villa elsewhere for a lot less troops:)

DeletedUser

Where is the fun in that, oh look James has some ODA now :p

DeletedUser

Funny how you wasted a lot of your offense (around 10 nukes I believe) and then gaining nothing from Martin and Hitmen, to then try and slate someone, who managed to take your village.

DeletedUser

Been rimmed out yet?

Nah, still have like 50+ villas left. Rank 3 OD and a Defender of the Day. Still here, but no point for the thread anymore, proved my point that Contra would struggle mightily coming after me.

DeletedUser

Nah, still have like 50+ villas left. Rank 3 OD and a Defender of the Day. Still here, but no point for the thread anymore, proved my point that Contra would struggle mightily coming after me.

Well done, you should be proud. You fought off Contra. The tribe that has 5 ish decent players. But yeah, have fun.. hope to see you on future worlds.

DeletedUser

Mmm yeah, they need to reevaluate who they have in there. In any case, I'm not going anywhere, I don't quit worlds because of a few attacks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.