Contra Friggin Hates Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you need a hand defending let me know, I always like telling people: [spoil]:icon_twisted:No:icon_twisted:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

And the WTH moment of the day..... Goes to Harley!!!!

Sending a train with 4 of these and no timed nuke!

DeletedUser

Someone sent me a mail saying to stop posting, I was like, nah bro. I'm spreading the story of Contra's crap ops:)

They will probably get me eventually as I have no backup, but all that for 4 villas they took? Holy smokes... Don't get me wrong, I may be absolute shite at some decisions with leading, but I can defend anyway. Thanks for the fun ride Contra, I enjoyed it.

DeletedUser106011

Better to play hard and make mistakes.. then to play it safe (boring) or not to play at all..
For what it's worth Mayhem, to date I think you have conveyed yourself in a decent, respectable manner, especially considering all of the slander you've been receiving.. You have not risen to take the bait that often at all from what I've read. Seem to have a good sense of calm about you. Keep it up. and good luck.
I always back the underdog, makes things more interesting :)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We sent trains to half your villages and nuked the rest, which is why you only lost 4 villages but gained much ODD. You have little-to-no troops left, let's not act like a professional. You'll be mopped up within a week.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
zortar supports 14. To Hell with this World

Yea bruh, no back up huh?

sp.ag

Someone sent me a mail saying to stop posting, I was like, nah bro. I'm spreading the story of Contra's crap ops:)

They will probably get me eventually as I have no backup, but all that for 4 villas they took? Holy smokes... Don't get me wrong, I may be absolute shite at some decisions with leading, but I can defend anyway. Thanks for the fun ride Contra, I enjoyed it.

Obtaining that amount of ODD and still losing 4 villages amongst the first wave unless under heavy pressure i.e more than half your villages are under noble train attack (Which crim says they only sent at half not all) then it doesn't prove your ability to defend, just your ability press "send support" and stack a village.

DeletedUser

Ah, now look who's making excuses:) Not my fault you can't run an op worth a damn. And yes of course you will noble a lot of my villages in the next week, i'm way to spread out to effectively defend everything indefinitely.

Clueless.

I feel embarrassed for you... Even Counting Stars couldn't murder a song as much as you've just done.

DeletedUser

The hills are alive with the sound of musiccccccccccccccc!

Status
Not open for further replies.