Controversial Topics in your country

nickthegreat217

So, Your telling me.

If I hated pickles, And you enjoyed. I Should criticize you and insult you just cause you like them?

o_O

DeletedUser

Race that is greatest smack down on someone ever done in this forums. Good job I couldn't say it better. This is a touchy subject and should never have been put in our forums. So maybe I should just get over it huh DD? I lost all respect i ever had for you after your comments of insensible matter. You have no clue what it has done to some of us over here in USA so I ask how dare you even comment on this matter when you have zero clue. This is my true feeling anyone in our country builder, material handler and or architect that supports this build well I wish you good luck. You will need it. Build it some where else. By the way this is what these terorist do they set up shop in an area like this that they have attacked in form of a mosque. Maybe these are not like that or maybe they are. Bottom line build somewhere else.

DeletedUser70293

As said by DD, That was his opinion. I don't think anyone has a right to criticize the way he wants to think about things.

That's why it's a public forum :D

I don't criticize the way he thinks. I criticize the ignorant way he portrays people and the fact he resorts to stereotypes.

DeletedUser70293

As said, It's his opinion.

People have different opinions on others.

So you're saying it is perfectly fine for me to forget all decency and say that all British have terrible teeth? Or all Mexicans sell drugs? Or that all Africans are pirates?

Personally, if all he has to offer to the discussion are insults on other groups of people then it is relatively pointless for him to post, regardless of his opinion.

shatine

This is the most ridiculous, unwarranted, slanted, and ignorant post I have yet seen in this thread. And I'm frankly going to assume that it will continue to be be for quite some time. Get over it? It's not a high school romance. People died, and they were the ones who got the easy way out. Hundreds of thousands of people had to continue living on without those with whom they cared for. Fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, friends. I would like you to look someone who lost their wife in that attack to get over it. You're a horribly insensitive person. But let's go on the the factual errors!

americans bombing civilians..schools hospitals etc. is way more better, strenght and honor right

and eye for an eye will let all world blind in the end

and don´t acuse to much islamic peoples just like DD sayid if islam =terorism then cristian watt mean? the hystory is full of cristian killings ...from crucedes to US invasion in islamic soil have canget just wopens i gues the reasons ..maybe...in the end back then and now was all about money so oficial reasons are dif

as u say islamic peope deserve it so do i say US peoples deserve this and more in fact ...not as individuals since i bet none of us is thincking on that kid from school but as a ´group´ and i saw here someone saying if some peoples from a group do something we asociate all group with that peoples actions....so yes US is by far the bigest treath ...

DeletedUser74857

Hell I'm a redneck. Git r done. (Better Mrd?) Lots of Americans, including myself, have mixed feelings about celebrating our Thanksgiving Day. It is pictured for kids as a bunch of Pilgrims and Native Americans sitting around a table eating, but really it was a bloody genocide of the Native Americans. However, people who paint the picture of the Americans taking the poor defenseless Native Americans and slaughtering them is wrong as well. This was no genocide like Hitler's with the Jews. It was an all out war. We just won.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hell I'm a redneck. White Power. Lots of Americans, including myself, have mixed feelings about celebrating our Thanksgiving Day. It is pictured for kids as a bunch of Pilgrims and Native Americans sitting around a table eating, but really it was a bloody genocide of the Native Americans. However, people who paint the picture of the Americans taking the poor defenseless Native Americans and slaughtering them is wrong as well. This was no genocide like Hitler's with the Jews. It was an all out war. We just won.

aka an invasion

DeletedUser

what about the virgin islands? part are us controlled other part are british controlled.

p.s. i hate the red it hurts my eyes

DeletedUser

Hell I'm a redneck. White Power. Lots of Americans, including myself, have mixed feelings about celebrating our Thanksgiving Day. It is pictured for kids as a bunch of Pilgrims and Native Americans sitting around a table eating, but really it was a bloody genocide of the Native Americans. However, people who paint the picture of the Americans taking the poor defenseless Native Americans and slaughtering them is wrong as well. This was no genocide like Hitler's with the Jews. It was an all out war. We just won.

id edit that, as ya we all know my race n creed, but thats offensive none the less, to me as well, just out of my personal RL relationships. so ill give ya an option. A) correct it, or B) there will be a bigger problem in game than what is currently happening. optionC does not exist for this.

DeletedUser

americans bombing civilians..schools hospitals etc. is way more better, strenght and honor right

and eye for an eye will let all world blind in the end

and don´t acuse to much islamic peoples just like DD sayid if islam =terorism then cristian watt mean? the hystory is full of cristian killings ...from crucedes to US invasion in islamic soil have canget just wopens i gues the reasons ..maybe...in the end back then and now was all about money so oficial reasons are dif

as u say islamic peope deserve it so do i say US peoples deserve this and more in fact ...not as individuals since i bet none of us is thincking on that kid from school but as a ´group´ and i saw here someone saying if some peoples from a group do something we asociate all group with that peoples actions....so yes US is by far the bigest treath ...

which in the end makes us the biggest threat to ourselves. great points u made :)

Drowned Dog

I don't criticize the way he thinks. I criticize the ignorant way he portrays people and the fact he resorts to stereotypes.

Sorry but you and race are resorting to stereotypes by portraying all Muslims as extremists, he doesn't if know who was in America first, saying it was "white man" when clearly history says it wasn't, i think you cannot judge an entire population over the actions of a few.

Tell me, would Britain like it if Irish persons that are in support of the IRA (or whatever form it has taken now) decided to build a shrine to the IRA in Northern Ireland. (Ireland's northern Ireland, not Great Britains.)

Taking this quote here, according to this you think all Mosques are shrines to the acts of terrorism on America. Not every Muslim is out to get you.

So you're saying it is perfectly fine for me to forget all decency and say that all British have terrible teeth? Or all Mexicans sell drugs? Or that all Africans are pirates?

Personally, if all he has to offer to the discussion are insults on other groups of people then it is relatively pointless for him to post, regardless of his opinion.

Please tell me what group of people i insulted?

DeletedUser

separation breeds prejudice and prejudice breeds more separation...Maybe at the end of the day our greatest accomplishment could be that mankind found a way to tolerate each other...

DeletedUser74857

id edit that, as ya we all know my race n creed, but thats offensive none the less, to me as well, just out of my personal RL relationships. so ill give ya an option. A) correct it, or B) there will be a bigger problem in game than what is currently happening. optionC does not exist for this.

Its was more of a joke then serious. i edited it. Im not racist. Unless of course stupid people are a race. in which case i am very very racist.

DeletedUser70293

Sorry but you and race are resorting to stereotypes by portraying all Muslims as extremists, he doesn't if know who was in America first, saying it was "white man" when clearly history says it wasn't, i think you cannot judge an entire population over the actions of a few.
Well then perhaps I wasn't clear.

Taking this quote here, according to this you think all Mosques are shrines to the acts of terrorism on America. Not every Muslim is out to get you.

I used the quote to reiterate that most people (including myself) disapprove of a Mosque being built 600 ft where 3000 people were slaughtered in the name of Islam. I don't know if I ever said all Muslims are out to get us. I did say however that I do not support a Mosque near Ground Zero, I have no problem with it being built near the Empire State Building or the UN building.

Please tell me what group of people i insulted?
All American "red-necks" (If we have the same viewpoint on what red-necks are, though I suspect we do.

I am the red.

DeletedUser74857

I think the biggest issue with the Mosque is that many people believe it is a monument being built in honor of the Muslim Extremists that crashed the planes. In my opinion, all you have to do is trace the money for the project.