Cookie In K54

DeletedUser

Cookie is searching for experienced players to dominate K54. Should you chose to join us, you will be among a small elite group of 40-50 players max.

Through my experiences, ranging back to world 11, I have found that a continent only has space for about 30 dominant players. We want to avoid crowding and stifling each other's growth. In addition, in this tribe, you will be freed from a multi-colored map, ensuring a strong progressive potential.

In Cookie, you will benefit from the following:

* An educated, experienced leader, and a strong friend...
* Minimal Alliances/Naps = No stunted growth.
* 30-40 members max on K54 = No Noobs
* * Very organized forums

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope to hear from you guys soon,
Kindest Regards,
Tenz
Leader Of Cookie

Nauzhror

I 'may' be interested, I'll keep a look on the tribe for the time being. The tribe I'm currently in is because I know the creator from W18, but it's not really centered anywhere near me.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna keep an eye on you guy's for now, sounds quite good, if your interested in an experienced diplomat.

DeletedUser

Cookie is searching for experienced players to dominate K54. Should you chose to join us, you will be among a small elite group of 40-50 players max.

Through my experiences, ranging back to world 11, I have found that a continent only has space for about 30 dominant players. We want to avoid crowding and stifling each other's growth. In addition, in this tribe, you will be freed from a multi-colored map, ensuring a strong progressive potential.

In Cookie, you will benefit from the following:

* An educated, experienced leader, and a strong friend...
* Minimal Alliances/Naps = No stunted growth.
* 30-40 members max on K54 = No Noobs
* * Very organized forums

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope to hear from you guys soon,
Kindest Regards,
Tenz
Leader Of Cookie

I WAS IN COOKIE AND IT FAILED COZ OF SPLAT!!

DeletedUser

AHA EPIC FAILS

ThE OfFiCcIaL FoRuM rAnKeR

ThE BiGgEsT FaIl YeT!!!!!!!!