Cooking with the Zombies

Sellsword

Yes, all of you culinary fans, it is time for your irregularly appearing ZOMBIE cooking lesson, coming straight to you from the ever-so-interesting northeastern rim! Get out your meat cleavers, find yourself an unsuspecting noob or arrogant veteran who isn't watching his back, whack him over the head (but not too hard, you want the brain to be intact), and let the cooking commence!

halloween-recipes-brainmold.jpg

Ingredients
1 human brain 1 cup flour
1/2 cup cornmeal oil to fry
Cajun Seasonings

Directions
Gently take brain in palm of hand and remove the membrane that covers entire brain. Sometimes there are also small blood clots embedded in brain which have to be removed.

Season brain with Cajun seasonings (salt, black pepper and cayenne). Mix flour and corn meal in bowl. Gently put brain in mixture to coat entire outer area. Drop in very hot oil and fry approximately five minutes. The time will depend on size. If the brain is large it will take five minutes. If the brain is in small pieces, just cook until golden brown.

Serve with wine, preferably French, preferably red, & if you wish to impress this Zombie, it had better be something tasty like Saint-Emilion or Pomerol.

On a different note, if you're on the rim, and you come upon a Zombie, the cleaver is never far from his hands. So don't think you can steal from the kitchen, cause he might chop off a little something to add to the boudin sausage.

Kiss the cook!

DeletedUser97155

Bad news Zombie. If you want a piece of any core tribe, you're gonna have to go through me. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser57199

Eww brains... I'll stick to my liver and intestines thank u very much.
/takes cleaver to local noob

DeletedUser

Wow, my soul is a commercial product. =0 I'm terribly flattered. ^^

I just bought 1/3th of your sould for 3 €

And that looks delightful steve, I'll have me a plate as well just put it on the tab ;)

DeletedUser

You cant have it on tab hammie, you owe me to much money already.

DeletedUser

I just bought 1/3th of your sould for 3 €

And that looks delightful steve, I'll have me a plate as well just put it on the tab ;)

Wait wait wait. You can't have some of my soul!

You cant have it on tab hammie, you owe me to much money already.

How could you sell some to him Blodyx? He'll try and turn me from women!

DeletedUser

Well that isnt a hard job for him from what i have heard from my sources :icon_razz: Besides i needed the money.

DeletedUser

Well that isnt a hard job for him from what i have heard from my sources :icon_razz: Besides i needed the money.

But it's me we are talking about here. :icon_cry: I can't be corrupted! I made it through IKEA, so I'll weather this!

DeletedUser

Ai but now you will face the fearsome 400 points of moi :icon_cool: Tremble!!!