Coolest Global map in TW?

DeletedUser

Very neat. Needs slowing down a bit, though, I got giddy.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what constitues it as the "coolest global map in TW"

Now don't get me wrong, Beautiful Disaster is a very good map maker, but I don't see what sets it so far ahead of any others. I have actually seen what I consider to be a better one from her. She made a map of W39, and then somehow wrapped it around in a circle. She then had it animated to spin like a real globe, so you saw the entire world in map form rotate in front of you. Was a really nice piece of work.

DeletedUser

That's what she did with this map.
Did it not spin for you?

DeletedUser

*facepalm*

I saw her first map on that page and stopped there. I didn't think to scroll down and click the spoiler. I feel like an idiot now.

DeletedUser

*facepalm*

I saw her first map on that page and stopped there. I didn't think to scroll down and click the spoiler. I feel like an idiot now.

It still doesn't spin vertically though. Spining diagonly would be very cool.

Can somebody give her an account on w16 so we can get spinning maps please? :)

DeletedUser

I remember there was a map for w16 made by someone from plight a long time ago. Thats still my favourite one, it was black with the skull in the top right with the tribes listed on the right I think. BD's map is nice in what it does though, a close second :p

DeletedUser

It still doesn't spin vertically though. Spining diagonly would be very cool.

Can somebody give her an account on w16 so we can get spinning maps please? :)

if you really wants it you can ask her though she isnt on skype for some time. =| if she is on i will ask her to look at your request :)

DeletedUser

shirayuki-mizore-22.jpg

o_O you guys...

DeletedUser

She is giving W16 folks a suprise gift too =) especially to her new fan club ^.^ and bunny shush.