coplayer needed 20:00 to 0600 in top 10

DeletedUser64969

I am looking for another coplayer yet again, I will make things simple so i do not get my time wasted.

Can you farm in any of the times between 22:00 and 0800? (SERVERTIME) can you check the times you play every 30min to an hour and farm? Do you know how to farm properly? if you can play the above times or a good chunk i will teach you how to farm correctly as long as you listen, my next question do you have a brain? can you do simple micromanagement and not lose 10lc on a wall because you cant be arsed to pay attention to FA and see a yellow report or the thing that says LEVEL 10 WALL. do you have any upcoming events in the near future like going to live in china, and will be living in different times, do you have a difficult working scheduled and wont be able to be reliable in the slightest .

Can you hyperlink your player history properly and not farrk me around asking for it.
can you use skype?
can you communicate and listen?
can you be reliable?
can you message "marake5" on skype with your account history hyperlinked in the welcome message and your times you can play properly, and also answering all the above questions.

If you can do most of these things then do the bolded bit :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser64969

Bump still looking for 1, looking for a good player that can play the times he says, and is reliable, if you cant play reliably then don't contact me, as in been able to login every 30min to an hour to farm

DeletedUser64969

If you cannot alter your skype introduction to say what times you play, You have already failed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Goodluck lol this thread made my laugh reading it the bit about the wall was my favourite.