Coplayers needed for a top 10 account

DeletedUser

Hi,

Looking for coplayers who will cover US and Australia timings. It's a top 10 account so I expect the coplayers to contribute with farming, coordinating attacks, snipes, backtimes, 150ms trains, timing nukes, etc etc., the whole nine yards.

I'm not looking for a noob that i'd have to train, so please detail your TW experience here before I talk to you a little more on skype.

I know you can google most of the terms i mentioned above, but I know when I'm talking to a noob so be prepared to answer my questions.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and look forward to your response.

DeletedUser

Hi,

Looking for coplayers who will cover US and Australia timings. It's a top 10 account so I expect the coplayers to contribute with farming, coordinating attacks, snipes, backtimes, 150ms trains, timing nukes, etc etc., the whole nine yards.

I'm not looking for a noob that i'd have to train, so please detail your TW experience here before I talk to you a little more on skype.

your a noob, go away.

you princesses that need 2 or 3 co-players to do well shit me to tears.

I just warred an account with 2 co-players and 3 sitters and smashed it to little pieces, now piss off.

DeletedUser

The only account you've owned has been an internal.. teamsagasa

Try again

And honestly.. get laid.. you need it so badlyyy

DeletedUser105201

ravi, you were on the account for a week (if that) and got kicked off, stop coasting on what the real owners did and stay off of there forum account you nub :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol ofc this the fake valth, the real valth was on here way b4 u, i was on the acc for a couple of months, and i left not get kicked out so why dont u shut up and mind ur own buisiness jackass

DeletedUser

lol ofc this the fake valth, the real valth was on here way b4 u, i was on the acc for a couple of months, and i left not get kicked out so why dont u shut up and mind ur own buisiness jackass

i love your siggy <3