Coplaying question

DeletedUser123760

If I coplay on world 109, can I use my own account on world 110 if my coplayer already has an account on this world?

DeletedUser116724

If you are playing an account on 109, you are part of the account. For all intents and purposes it is your account. If you play another account on 110, and your account from 109 is there.....you now have two accounts on world 110 both of which you know the password to obviously. There’s no way this is not illegal.

(Although I see jaw jaw just gave the thumbs up to it being allowed, very weird, seems inno don’t mind people having passwords and access to two or more accounts on a world)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you are playing an account on 109, you are part of the account. For all intents and purposes it is your account. If you play another account on 110, and your account from 109 is there.....you now have two accounts on world 110 both of which you know the password to obviously. There’s no way this is not illegal.

(Although I see jaw jaw just gave the thumbs up to it being allowed, very weird, seems inno don’t mind people having passwords and access to two or more accounts on a world)

As long as the same player doesnt play both accounts on one world, its not against TOS. If player A and B play on player B’s account on 109, if they both play on their individual accounts on 110 and dont log on eachothers, there isnt a problem at all

Upvote 0