CORP Declares - And a Message

TheBarbarian

Not like infame would have stood a great chance against corp either way.
We have(had) a full continent to ourselves? CORP would struggle breaking through that front line. The effort so far has been miserable, but strength I don't doubt will eventually prevail.

But this thread seems like it was posted mainly due to saltiness anyway.

"The main point of this thread really is not to bad-mouth anyone in particular."
If you read it properly you would've figured that this thread was more of a call to show respect and make the effort. No saltiness, just boredom of how things have turned out.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We have(had) a full continent to ourselves? CORP would struggle breaking through that front line. The effort so far has been miserable, but strength I don't doubt will eventually prevail.

"The main point of this thread really is not to bad-mouth anyone in particular."
If you read it properly you would've figured that this thread was more of a call to show respect and make the effort. No saltiness, just boredom of how things have turned out.
Having a whole K to yourself means nothing. Being on the rim gives you an advantage, sure, having to only worry about one frontline. But that being said, I dont think Infame would ever overtake corp in conquers at any point. Not saying Infame is a bad tribe or anyone in it is a bad player, but the odds are just weighed too much in corp's favor. Which is why the biggest members left at the start of the war I am sure. It also gives corp more than just a frontline to work with. With Apathy fighting corp's other front it will definitely help though. I am always one to root for the underdog, was just giving my opinion.

TheBarbarian

Having a whole K to yourself means nothing. Being on the rim gives you an advantage, sure, having to only worry about one frontline. But that being said, I dont think Infame would ever overtake corp in conquers at any point. Not saying Infame is a bad tribe or anyone in it is a bad player, but the odds are just weighed too much in corp's favor. Which is why the biggest members left at the start of the war I am sure. It also gives corp more than just a frontline to work with. With Apathy fighting corp's other front it will definitely help though. I am always one to root for the underdog, was just giving my opinion.

Having the full K means everything! Minus our two largest players, the fight will be much lesser than what it should have been. But then again, CORP hasn't liked it hard thus far.

Karl.

DeletedUser116879

U just said being in the rim means nothing but gives you an advantage. Literally right beside each other.

Is that not something? Jesus Christ.

-Creeper

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
U just said being in the rim means nothing but gives you an advantage. Literally right beside each other.

Is that not something? Jesus Christ.

-Creeper
Not sure what youre reading but I cant find anywhere I said that. I said having a whole K to yourself means nothing. Not being on the rim means nothing.

Side 1:
Tribes: CORP
Side 2:
Tribes: Infame

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 5
Difference: 20

chart

TheBarbarian

Yeah I bet CORP are buzzin that they've rimmed 2 internals and a merging account. Keep the stats to yourself for now bud ;)

TheBarbarian

MAJOR DEVELOPMENT

CORP RECRUIT ENTIRE INFAME LEADERSHIP - WHO HAVE LEFT THE REST TO DIE.

I can't be pissed off or surprised. I just can't stop laughing :D This is a poor, poor world and I'll be glad to see the back of it!

Karl.

DeletedUser70389

MAJOR DEVELOPMENT

CORP RECRUIT ENTIRE INFAME LEADERSHIP - WHO HAVE LEFT THE REST TO DIE.

I can't be pissed off or surprised. I just can't stop laughing :D This is a poor, poor world and I'll be glad to see the back of it!

Karl.
Jesus. Hopefully they will recruit some of Apathy. Corp is so scary...

TheBarbarian

Jesus. Hopefully they will recruit some of Apathy. Corp is so scary...

Indeed.
I'm gonna be fair here, it's been pretty obvious for a week what was gonna happen. The council had long since been separated from the rest of the tribe. Laiz made a deal in which the 3 council members and myself were to be merging into CORP and its basher tribe. Since I've refused to stab my friends in the back I won't be following, but it will almost certainly mean me meeting my maker.

The sad thing is the stats, it was certainly not a lost war.

Side 1:
Tribes: CORP, NAP
Side 2:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 17
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153,739
Side 2: 128,804
Difference: 24,935

chart

Karl.

DeletedUser70389

Indeed.
I'm gonna be fair here, it's been pretty obvious for a week what was gonna happen. The council had long since been separated from the rest of the tribe. Laiz made a deal in which the 3 council members and myself were to be merging into CORP and its basher tribe. Since I've refused to stab my friends in the back I won't be following, but it will almost certainly mean me meeting my maker.

The sad thing is the stats, it was certainly not a lost war.

Side 1:
Tribes: CORP, NAP
Side 2:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 17
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153,739
Side 2: 128,804
Difference: 24,935

chart

Karl.
Sorry to hear mate, and if only our tribes were more near eachother. Things would certainly be different. Keep fighting and don't give them any easy villas.

A Deplorable

The issue isn't CORP. Tehy cant fight Apathy AND expand into our area. (Their members still have defense in my villages after their failed OP last week) The only reason they were somewhat sucessful against other members was because our Leadership was planning on joining them for weeks and passed on info to them regarding who was being internaled, and potentially leadership controlled the account sits of some of these members and didnt even defend. Thats speculation, but well placed.

My issue is with the members who ran to join the big tribe. Corp recruiting them was a sign of weakness, and I have no idea why they fell for it. Corp couldnt focus enough attention on us to take us, and by recruiting our biggest (not best) members as well as leadership meant they would do the fighting down here for Corp, allowing them to fight with Apathy. Had these members stayed CORP would not have stepped foot in our K. Its unfortunate that some people are so gullible, and scared...