CORP Declares

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Corp V Deny.

CORP_V_DENY.png

Keeping with the 300 theme why not bring the Theme Music

I thought I would do a short little post on the externals considering I got a lot of Jealousy Mail last time because I didn't post the last Declaration.

Hope this is Enough for you Guys .

Sam

DeletedUser

Simple and right to the point. We'll see how this pans out.

DeletedUser3160

Simple and right to the point. We'll see how this pans out.

yeah, just to bad the reasoning is total BS, and that they started attacking about 15-18 hours before they declared, without canceling the NAP. But what can you expect from that kind of leadership.

Hey we knew it was coming, but it was handled on a kindergarden level....

*GranTorino

yeah, just to bad the reasoning is total BS, and that they started attacking about 15-18 hours before they declared, without canceling the NAP. But what can you expect from that kind of leadership.

Hey we knew it was coming, but it was handled on a kindergarden level....

Ahh, now that's a poor show!

SterlingArcher

Well CORP has 3,5x the amount of points Defy has, so It's not like It's a serious war anyway, It would be cool to see them embarrass Corp... Not sure If that's a plausable scenario though.

Good luck,

Andrew.

DeletedUser120206

Perhaps Corp has the more skillful members and numbers in their favor, at the end of the day it's just the #1 tribe beating up little kids and neutrals will agree with me.
  • Approximately 60+ of DEFY's villages are direct frontline.
  • DEFY being 28.37% the size of CORP.
  • 2 caps in the space of 13 hours since official declaration (unless Defy stacked in advance before war was declared).
Sam, you missed your "safe keepings" since this will likely be a big war in your eyes if it's posted on the externals for attention. Let's add some colors to the forums, it's really dull here..

image.jpg

en91

~Patrick

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This saddens me.

Not the war - war is good. The declaration though was more tediously dull than trying to listen all the way through a Donald Trump speech.

You should hire a public speaker to write for you in the future. Kellyanne Conway maybe? :)

Sudow

My contribution to this thread.

"6/2/17, the day that CORP liberated the villagers of DEFY from their dictatorship and forced labor camps"

freedomtalk.jpg

Calm down lads, all good banter