Corp Family Declares war on -300-

DeletedUser67772

Invited. -300- now has its commander.

Lets give them hell.

DeletedUser119950

No wonder this world was so useless so far,finally some wars,and first thing they do is come to forum to cry about it.

DeletedUser

No wonder this world was so useless so far,finally some wars,and first thing they do is come to forum to cry about it.

Noo this world is useless because when there is a war, the tribe can't even declare on these forums. What happened to propaganda?

DeletedUser

Noo this world is useless because when there is a war, the tribe can't even declare on these forums. What happened to propaganda?

You don't make a declaration if you are sending chickens to the slaughterhouse so why would CORP bother writing something on the forums for you ;)

DeletedUser118892

You don't make a declaration if you are sending chickens to the slaughterhouse so why would CORP bother writing something on the forums for you ;)

You took 3 more villages than -300- and they had 30 members less.

Sam hasn't done one successful OP in this world.

Also - I know it's crazy coming from me - but your ego is disgustingly high

I genuinely think your sams boyfriend

DeletedUser67772

True. But last i checked being +3 villages in a war isn't much of a slaughter. Granted size wise this should be a slaughter. But its not is it?

DeletedUser

I suppose you still haven't realised that there are less than 10 CORP players who are close enough to attack you

A very unbalanced fight in terms of size indeed, 8 v 60 ;)

My ego isn't high, I don't boast about my achievements (like some people) or the tribe I'm in - look up the word bro and stop talking in cliches :D

Just posting on the forums about two bottom-tier leaders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you regard that as high skill, I fear the Yahoo v Invict war won't be as exciting as everyone had been hoping :(

DeletedUser119932

Much respect for -300- for picking a fight while it still is somewhat of a fight.

No reason why this shouldn't be posted on the externals by the dukes of 300, however CORP bringing attention to a war against such a smaller tribe wouldn't look very good would it? We'd be the laughing stock of the externals for trying to take pride in an "easy war," I would've hoped -300- could appreciate CORP giving them the respect to declare against them.

I wish you all the best of luck, I hope you are able to have fun and that you enjoy killing nukes, taking villages and renobling. After all, that's the fun part of the game and when your skill is truly tested, however your efforts may not be as appreciated. I hope everyone have been at the severe underdog end of a war before, I personally find it very fun, even though it often is doomed to fail and you don't become a figurehead of the world.

DeletedUser

If you read the OP, they thought enough of it to write an in game declaration, and not just noble claim -300- ;)

deja vu3

All said and done, what Lloyd did was not right. Yes, he is my duke on world 92 but if he is wrong, then he is wrong.

A leader does not leave his tribe with nowhere to go. The situation for those affected by it is really unstable. I get it that you were not happy with what happened but your reaction to it was not right. You quit the world but the others were here to stay and fight till we lasted as a tribe, but you took the tribe along with you.

Not saying what you did was not wrong, looking at it from your perspective it was the right thing to do, but maybe you could have quit and left someone else in charge and ensuring welfare of those who looked up to you?

DeletedUser118892

All said and done, what Lloyd did was not right. Yes, he is my duke on world 92 but if he is wrong, then he is wrong.

A leader does not leave his tribe with nowhere to go. The situation for those affected by it is really unstable. I get it that you were not happy with what happened but your reaction to it was not right. You quit the world but the others were here to stay and fight till we lasted as a tribe, but you took the tribe along with you.

Not saying what you did was not wrong, looking at it from your perspective it was the right thing to do, but maybe you could have quit and left someone else in charge and ensuring welfare of those who looked up to you?

If i put someone else in charge - they would've went under the same academy tribe we were already in. Believe me i done everyone a favour. Everyone was going to get eaten once they recruited the best.

deja vu3

If i put someone else in charge - they would've went under the same academy tribe we were already in. Believe me i done everyone a favour. Everyone was going to get eaten once they recruited the best.
From the limited interaction that I have had with Sam, what I could make out was that he is not as bad as he is portrayed to be. I mean I am tribeless right now and CORP literally surrounds me but Sam gave me his word that I will not be attacked and has lived up to it.
CORP is ready to help me with pre-nobling to merge with ex-C0RP members and is also trying to create space in the main tribe and that is exactly what anyone in my position would want.

DeletedUser67772

I suppose you still haven't realised that there are less than 10 CORP players who are close enough to attack you

A very unbalanced fight in terms of size indeed, 8 v 60 ;)

My ego isn't high, I don't boast about my achievements (like some people) or the tribe I'm in - look up the word bro and stop talking in cliches :D

Just posting on the forums about two bottom-tier leaders

There are less than 10 NOW when they declared they had an entire tribe next to us plus their own members. Not my fault the commander wanted better for this world

DeletedUser67772

Much respect for -300- for picking a fight while it still is somewhat of a fight.

No reason why this shouldn't be posted on the externals by the dukes of 300, however CORP bringing attention to a war against such a smaller tribe wouldn't look very good would it? We'd be the laughing stock of the externals for trying to take pride in an "easy war," I would've hoped -300- could appreciate CORP giving them the respect to declare against them.

I wish you all the best of luck, I hope you are able to have fun and that you enjoy killing nukes, taking villages and renobling. After all, that's the fun part of the game and when your skill is truly tested, however your efforts may not be as appreciated. I hope everyone have been at the severe underdog end of a war before, I personally find it very fun, even though it often is doomed to fail and you don't become a figurehead of the world.

You see that actually makes sense. But back when these externals had life someone would of posted day 1 of the war. Instead i waited until after your tribes first OP (if we held then this was a real war) and i feel that at that point your duke should of posted about the war. Though again i understand why he wouldnt.

DeletedUser119932

You see that actually makes sense. But back when these externals had life someone would of posted day 1 of the war. Instead i waited until after your tribes first OP (if we held then this was a real war) and i feel that at that point your duke should of posted about the war. Though again i understand why he wouldnt.

That's what happens when forum trolls run the duke account of a tribe, high quality posts on the externals are few and far between. The lack of a proper external declaration from our side has been duly noted!