Corp Family Declares war on -300-

DeletedUser67772

Seems to have quiet here after we took another 7 villas

Sam

No just didnt read the externals the past few days. They tend to let me down lol.

And yea you took more. Wouldn't call them easy though considering the amount of nukes we killed and ODD we got compared to the oda you got.

DeletedUser118892

I feel your ego is taking a big hit here :(

Sam

Give credit were credit is due - your tribe is miles ahead of -300- they gave a good shot against you guys - no need to gloat.

What were you really expecting when a tribe with 2m points went up against someone not even half your tribes size. Stop being a prick and congratulate them on their best efforts.

DeletedUser118892

Dont make me PP a train on W92 and get you rimmed again ;)

Sam

What do you mean again? You never rimmed me? I quit and gifted my villages away
----------------------

You're so obsessed with me your tribe profile has my name in it

DeletedUser118892

Furthermore - you're just annoyed that someone speak up against you. You genuinely think you're a god even though you spent over $2000 on this game

Stfu and congratulate -300-

Look at how much they killed - for there size they put up a fight

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Defender: killer tom9
Destination: Poomas #0 (586|588) K55

Quantity: 0 0 5272 0 68 2587 0 0 220 0 1 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5272 0 68 2587 0 0 220 0 1 0 0
Buffs: Sword: +15% defense power

This is what we are fighting Against. Plus NERO stacks ;)

Sam

DeletedUser

From what I can tell, 300 have been able to defend decently for their size (though Nero must be 50k+ pp deep at this point funding their side).

Only problem is, that compared to another rim tribe like YAHOO, they never stood a chance since their players grew so slowly.

DeletedUser118892

From what I can tell, 300 have been able to defend decently for their size (though Nero must be 50k+ pp deep at this point funding their side).

Only problem is, that compared to another rim tribe like YAHOO, they never stood a chance since their players grew so slowly.

Even though we haven't go on before on other topics. Completely agree with you.

DeletedUser120219

As i see Yahoo! with or without PP raced back beating heavy tribe to catch #3 position as of now.

DeletedUser

Riperoni. Goodbye Spartans. History does indeed repeat itself. :icon_wink:

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
300_war.png

300 Disbanded.

Sam