CORP First Tribe to 1 Million Points

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations everyone in CORP

CORP.png

Just wanted to say thank you and Congratulations to everyone who stuck with me in CORP. We have finally reached 1 million points.

Love

Sam

InfectedSoul

Let's give a big round of applause for the all the overly used bank accounts, also to the houses and cars sold in order to maintain top level in Tribalwars.

Don't want to seem like a dark cloud but well done guys. Sam, you will forever be my favourite.

InfectedSoul

Sam had one of those once.. He sold it for a few boosters on Tribalwars and a new Tribalwars T-Shirt. #BringingAwesomeBack

DeletedUser54084

Congratulations to my tribe-mates, i.e CORP. I'm very proud to be among you and look forward to our continued success.

DeletedUser

Spend $500 to be the first so that the 10 people posting in externals can say congrats... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for you mate. I am sorry guys I feel I would like to put my own cash into a game I enjoy.

DeletedUser

I actually feel sorry for you mate. I am sorry guys I feel I would like to put my own cash into a game I enjoy.
Hey mate if $500 is worth the "admiration" of a handful of random players across the globe all the power to you, some of us might call you a sucker though. Lol.