CORP First Tribe to 1 Million Points

DeletedUser

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands man. Reveal your in game user will soon see who the nub is

Sam

Don't worry when the time is right I will reveal my in-game name and I will revel in the worlds response. For now though I am pointwhoring it up. :icon_wink:

aetegan

Congrats.
Love the suspense in this Lil cat fight.
Death reminds of someone I knew years ago. If it is then should be interesting

InfectedSoul

Sam I had a lot of respect for you before you went and created a family tribe.. As if a full tribe of 30 members who PP'd isn't enough.

Well done.

DeletedUser86234

feel like ive missed something, is there a reason everyone seems to hate on "sam" so hard?

SterlingArcher

feel like ive missed something, is there a reason everyone seems to hate on "sam" so hard?
I think people just don't respect him on this world because of pp abuse which would probably be forgotten kinda fast anyway but then came the family tribe :D So that kind of set a tone for the rest of the world for CORP.

Andrew.

DeletedUser118892

I think people just don't respect him on this world because of pp abuse which would probably be forgotten kinda fast anyway but then came the family tribe :D So that kind of set a tone for the rest of the world for CORP.

Andrew.

Andrew my boy - you know what's going on