CORP vs Apathy

DeletedUser

CORP would beat apathy.. but rumors are spreading that becool might help apathy on sniping and stacking.

Everyone knows that jasper and ronnie are friends. I wouldn't be surprised if rimjob jumps in the war.

DeletedUser

CORP would beat apathy.. but rumors are spreading that becool might help apathy on sniping and stacking.

Everyone knows that jasper and ronnie are friends. I wouldn't be surprised if rimjob jumps in the war.

I'm curious about this prediction? As it stands CORP has only declared on tribes 1/4th their size. 75% of their front with Apathy is refugees from SAGA who couldn't even put up a fight. For some reason I doubt in a 1v1 Apathy would lose to CORP.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Apathy is a better tribe than Corp in every single aspect except size.
And one can argue, is being larger even beneficial at this stage of the world? ...

I'm surprised that Corp is choosing for the "Recruit from and then war them" method of fighting its wars. When has that ever resulted in a worldwin except for W77? (That I know off) And that was only due to the trust placed into the world winners by its equally large allies.

Yeah, yeah... "omg h0lly stop bringing up older worlds this is W91 xD" History has a way of repeating itself though.
Corp recruited the 2 largest players from Infame before declaring on them, given the chance they would do the same with Apathy, I wonder what would happen if they can't...

DeletedUser

And one can argue, is being larger even beneficial at this stage of the world? ...

I'm surprised that Corp is choosing for the "Recruit from and then war them" method of fighting its wars. When has that ever resulted in a worldwin except for W77? (That I know off) And that was only due to the trust placed into the world winners by its equally large allies.

Yeah, yeah... "omg h0lly stop bringing up older worlds this is W91 xD" History has a way of repeating itself though.
Corp recruited the 2 largest players from Infame before declaring on them, given the chance they would do the same with Apathy, I wonder what would happen if they can't...

I'd rather recruit a 200k veteran that didn't lose a single village despite being the target of many ops, than a 500k pointwhore who jumped ship before the fighting even began. CORP is riding the path towards failure, no surprise considering their leader.

To answer your question, probably recruit from a lesser tribe and declare on them... Wait a second. Are you saying?? :eek:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

go nam!

DeletedUser

I still remember NAM mocking kuljani on the externals for an ingame mail he wrote at the end of W77. They thought it was hilarious that he said we would get payback on the next world. Rofl. noobs.

The corp hate is strong lately, so I'm gunna start rooting for them. Go CORP!! Show the haters how wrong they are. Don't betray your endgame ally if you have one though, please.

DeletedUser

I still remember NAM mocking kuljani on the externals for an ingame mail he wrote at the end of W77. They thought it was hilarious that he said we would get payback on the next world. Rofl. noobs.

The corp hate is strong lately, so I'm gunna start rooting for them. Go CORP!! Show the haters how wrong they are. Don't betray your endgame ally if you have one though, please.

Well, when their duke was a massive PP abuser, they shamelessly recruit refugees from wars and then recruit the top players from tribes 1/4th their size before declaring war, I mean, its not like theres much to not hate them for. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It gets tiring how everyyy singlleeee worlldddd, oneeeee tribe is deemed inherently evil and a vocal establishment will relentlessly encourage their scolding and belittlement. Maybe I'm just jaded. ^^ Unlike Apathy's misleading name, I really just don't care. Go Corp!!

aquilon

Purely on a 1v1 fight, no. The player quality of apathy's front i'd say is better than corp's front, because the ex saga players have not proven their skill. The front is also not large enough for corp's size advantage to show. Assuming everything else is equal, apathy stands a more than fair chance of beating corp

Michael Corleone.

was thinking more in line with debbie wasserman shultz

deplorable-dnc-diva-debbie-wasserman-schultz-im-proud-the-yo-politics-1440580538.jpg