CORP vs RIMJOB end game

DeletedUser

There is no hope for the apathy coalition at this point. Jasper is already focused on his next premade tribe.

Lets discuss about CORP vs. RIMJOB. Sam vs Ronnie war

Which tribe will be successful? Which tribe will win?

Deleted User - 10017355

The real question is will players from RJ/CORP list this world in their resumes in future worlds, or will it still be too embarrassing to call it a world win?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
There is no hope for the apathy coalition at this point. Jasper is already focused on his next premade tribe.

Lets discuss about CORP vs. RIMJOB. Sam vs Ronnie war

Which tribe will be successful? Which tribe will win?

I'm a member (Not leadership) for a turtling tribe in W95 or 96. I'm sooo focused on that?

There is plenty of hope left Meltom :p Not for RJ perhaps, but still plenty for Apathy ;)

DeletedUser116879

Don't count us out yet. A majority of lost villas on both side so far where villas on the wrong side and hard to defend.

-Creeper

atmospherecf

The war is long from over. I agree. Momentum is on our side:cool:

image.png

tumblr_ocxfars1Mp1vvjq4ro2_500.gif

Last edited:

*GranTorino

Momentum often tends to be on the side with the advantage, don't need to wear shades to establish that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119689

Oh no he tried to break the tribe apart. We cant kick someone for that surely not that will make RJ look too bad. Kicking one of apathys close friends :D

Still trying to make RJ look like the worse tribe.

~Tom

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Oh no he tried to break the tribe apart. We cant kick someone for that surely not that will make RJ look too bad. Kicking one of apathys close friends :D

~Tom

Look like the worse tribe?
You're claiming it isn't? Hah. Well I guess we disagree there, but forgive me, perhaps I know to few people and I'm to new to this game, haven't seen that many tribes yet?
Perhaps drama and internal strife is beneficial for a tribe :) Players leaving might help you guys?
Time will tell, as Apathy has had none of that.

*GranTorino

Perhaps drama and internal strife is beneficial for a tribe :) Players leaving might help you guys?
Time will tell, as Apathy has had none of that.

Well, after reading this I guess I better not leave for Mantis as planned..

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

~Tom

Ok hommie , let me enlighten you ..
Reasons for my dismissal.
First : not supporting , while supporting my own villas by myself and yet having 4+ dv playing other players. And also offering 6 more but guess you never gave me a chance.
Second : Not participating in tribal "ops" dont know what that is supposed to mean exactly while someone is getting kicked 10 hours ish before landtime . Despite mentioning my claims expired and clearly asked what should i do , yet with 6 people in council no one bothered to reply.
Third : spying for apathy , based on what exactly ? Because i was pissed at backstabbing them ? I dont know about you but i think according to global standards .. backstabbing friends and allies is not an honorable thing.

And also sub reasons like me trying to make a new tribe , you think i cant do that now ! If you dont believe it ask your "dukes"
why they are so eagr to eat me beside seeing free villas and getting tempted for personal advantages like always. At least some of them.

And about any other screenshots .. Dont bother with sending them in CM's i dont regret anythint i said there so live with it. And me saying with fighting becool we might get easy targets .. Knowing myself i think i said that , but long story , short version , win a fight lose a war , that was becool case . and please i dont want to be part of such arguments.

And yes i wanted to make a new tribe for one purpose only , replacing that leadership with other people, after stepping down and seeing things only got worse not better . and btw i still can , if you dont believe that ask your leaders why they are so eager to eat me. but its not my thing to hurt people who supported me all the way.

So just keep me out of your mess ok

DeletedUser119689

That made me laugh so hard i nearly fell off my dinosaur!!

~Tom

DeletedUser

Ok hommie , let me enlighten you ..
Reasons for my dismissal.
First : not supporting , while supporting my own villas by myself and yet having 4+ dv playing other players. And also offering 6 more but guess you never gave me a chance.
Second : Not participating in tribal "ops" dont know what that is supposed to mean exactly while someone is getting kicked 10 hours ish before landtime . Despite mentioning my claims expired and clearly asked what should i do , yet with 6 people in council no one bothered to reply.
Third : spying for apathy , based on what exactly ? Because i was pissed at backstabbing them ? I dont know about you but i think according to global standards .. backstabbing friends and allies is not an honorable thing.

And also sub reasons like me trying to make a new tribe , you think i cant do that now ! If you dont believe it ask your "dukes"
why they are so eagr to eat me beside seeing free villas and getting tempted for personal advantages like always. At least some of them.

And about any other screenshots .. Dont bother with sending them in CM's i dont regret anythint i said there so live with it. And me saying with fighting becool we might get easy targets .. Knowing myself i think i said that , but long story , short version , win a fight lose a war , that was becool case . and please i dont want to be part of such arguments.

And yes i wanted to make a new tribe for one purpose only , replacing that leadership with other people, after stepping down and seeing things only got worse not better . and btw i still can , if you dont believe that ask your leaders why they are so eager to eat me. but its not my thing to hurt people who supported me all the way.

So just keep me out of your mess ok

You look more active in forum than the game. It's a tribal wars before everything,and the opinion of your tribe is the most important. You have to stop think so much for the others.