Correction at "First Church Catting" thread

DeletedUser

Oooops my bad, I is noob and just read it as church ><

Might as well contribute something more to it that is right,

"Catapults cannot demolish it, however the player may if has only 1 church including his first church."

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

Oooops my bad, I is noob and just read it as church ><

Might as well contribute something more to it that is right,

"Catapults cannot demolish it, however the player may if it is his only church."

I will have to correct you, if u meant the first church here:

HQ overview said:
First church First church (Level 1) Building can not be demolished any further

DeletedUser

Each player may only have 1 First Church. The belief radius is 6 and it is worth 10 points. Catapults cannot demolish it, however the player may if he has only one church (including the first church)

from da wiki :/ maybe I'll go hide for a few days

kingjohan

Each player may only have 1 First Church. The belief radius is 6 and it is worth 10 points. Catapults cannot demolish it, however the player may if he has only one church (including the first church)

from da wiki :/

How come i can't demolish mine then? D:

DeletedUser

It can be demolished, but as soon as you build a second church then you can no longer do so. Its a very good tactic for start up, till you get your church and village setup to a decent level, as putting a church in your 2nd village can be very expensive and costly as you need around a lvl 22-24 farm depending on other buildings in the village. So it gives you an option to move it around if villages are spread out if under fire from other players, till you have everything sorted out.

But i love the noobs that have a church in every village, or dont build them :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The first church can NOT be catted under any circumstances.

Cracker, be so kind, merge this with http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=226054 - and oh, please feel free not to lock any threads that actually give wrong answers.

Yours Truly,
SF

I locked it because it was the 4th thread asking the same thing. I will leave this one open as long as it does not become spam. For people to refer to the 'correct' answer and discuss it if necessary.

The Great Milenko

no it doesn't does it.
anyway, First churches you cannot demolish/destroy/cat or sell.. (First church (Level 1) - Building can not be demolished any further) this line in you first village should tell you enough.
However every other church you can.

DeletedUser

no it doesn't does it.
anyway, First churches you cannot demolish/destroy/cat or sell.. (First church (Level 1) - Building can not be demolished any further) this line in you first village should tell you enough.
However every other church you can.

It's already been said you can demolish the first church if you have two villages. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's already been said you can demolish the first church if you have two villages. :icon_rolleyes:

Exactly, how can you demolish and rebuild in another village if you dont have one :icon_wink: Once you build your first normal church you lose that option too. I bet the people arguing have never played a church world before :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser96513

can anyone clear this :-
1) If we launch an attack from a church influenced village, and before the attack lands at that target, the (village from which the attack was sent has lost its influence)..Then what happens?

2) If we launch an attack from a village not under a church influence and when the attack lands at the target , the village from which the attack was sent is in under the church influence now...Then what happens?

3) If we support a villge with defenses troops originating from a village which is not under the influence of church ,but supports the village, which is under the influence of church ?

4) Can first church be only be demolished, if there is no church installed installed in any other village?

kingjohan

can anyone clear this :-
1) If we launch an attack from a church influenced village, and before the attack lands at that target, the (village from which the attack was sent has lost its influence)..Then what happens?
The troops fight 50% worse
2) If we launch an attack from a village not under a church influence and when the attack lands at the target , the village from which the attack was sent is in under the church influence now...Then what happens?
The troops fight with full strenght
3) If we support a villge with defenses troops originating from a village which is not under the influence of church ,but supports the village, which is under the influence of church ?
The troops fight 50% worse becuase they're still from a village that doesn't have any influnce

4) Can first church be only be demolished, if there is no church installed installed in any other village?
I belive when u have 2 villas u can demolish it and put it in another of your villages (even if u have 20 churches in oher villages). I'm not sure about this one tho.

Hope it was to any help!

DeletedUser

+1 to the above post apart from number 4 that is wrong. The question he/she asked was the answer ;)

DeletedUser

I am 100% sure that troops from a village without influence that support a village with influence will fight at 100% strength.

DeletedUser

Church Effect:
Defending troops take the church effect of the village/person they are defending.

from the FAQ