Corrupt each other's wishes XD

DeletedUser

i hope you know how this game works ..

you make a wish, any wish and the next person corrupts it, and makes another wish and this goes on ..

example
player 1 : i wish i was top in rankings
player 2 : you get nobled and farmed by a noob and you restart, i wish i could use guns freely
player 3 : you get arrested for carrying a gun, i wish could be a doctor
player 4: you fail to pass the elementary test in school, i wish i could draw ..
player 5 : you died because art is an explosion, .............................

and so on :)

roman01

i hope you know how this game works ..

you make a wish, any wish and the next person corrupts it, and makes another wish and this goes on ..

example
player 1 : i wish i was top in rankings
player 2 : you get nobled and farmed by a noob and you restart, i wish i could use guns freely
player 3 : you get arrested for carrying a gun, i wish could be a doctor
player 4: you fail to pass the elementary test in school, i wish i could draw ..
player 5 : you died because art is an explosion, .............................

and so on :)

Your thread dies in it's grave, sad and alone. I wish for no more wishes.

joetalk

your wish falls on deaf ears and another wish is posted :)

i wish i had a lambo to drive around town

DeletedUser

He is like that by default,
i wish morthy would play with us again ...

DeletedUser

He nobles you with a barbarian village. I wish I had the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away with mind bullets.

Muldie325

You are able to, but you shoot too far, your mind bullets penetrate the yak and then circumnavigate the world before implanting themselves in the back of your head, and then exploding.

I wish for more wishes.

DeletedUser107233

you wont be allowed alot of wishes Muldie, I wish I had a tonne of resources from my old account but then i would expand too quickly lol.

I wish for this world to be full of action and battles

DeletedUser60201

You battle cancer and everybody but you gets action. ("Dinosaur killers" what kind of horrible person would kill a dinosaur? :O)

I wish I may; I wish I might: stand up straight throughout the night.
So I don't get attacked in my sleep.

Muldie325

You are locked in an iron maiden each night so that you are forced to stand. You are never attacked in your sleep because you never get any.

I wish for everyone to use our sexy sigs.

DeletedUser

How you think on the scale your sigs look like: [spoil]
Amber-Heard-Sexy-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
[/spoil]

what your sigs actually look like: [spoil]
22912d90a44095052f9349531dbba3792.jpg
[/spoil]

I wish tribalwars was a game that hosted in the hundreds of thousands to the millions per world opening.

DeletedUser

It's a result of the most ambitious multiaccounting attempt ever known to man. Only two people are actually playing the world - the other guy gets banned and you're left to noble bonus villages in silent solitude.

I wish I had a golden throne to sit on while I play tribal wars. The BK crown just isn't cutting it anymore.

Muldie325

It is an iron throne, glowing golden because it is incredibly hot. You sit on it and suffer severe burns.

I wish to play aoe 2 with you again.

DeletedUser105017

You play it... for a second before your internet derps .. forever

I wish to finish this year of school

DeletedUser

You get your girlfriend pregnant, not knowing it you broke up with her for other reasons. New girlfriend comes along, realise she has gotten pregnant due to you, both come to you telling you how you're the dad of these two sons. With the collectively pressure of everything, school, girls, babies and parents....you give up...and well I could end it more dramatically but let's just say you run away :p

I wish I could bloody put on another 15kg -.-

DeletedUser

You try to search and hunt for foods, for more "tribal" adventures, and you lose more weight because of continuous running and hunting.

I wish DreamSweeper ended it more dramatically (see the post above)

kanumbra

You become anorexic and think you are too big for this world ;)

I wish Russia wouldn't annex countries while pretending it's protecting the "Russian speaking people"

DeletedUser

Wish granted. Your abject masculinity causes you emotional distress and you live out your days hoping to find another Wish thread to change your gender again.

I wish for a llama.