Coti vs. V-V-F

DeletedUser26129

okies .. Ahem! attention world 24. We the nubs of S²ORM (f), the merge whoring, jump on the bandwagon, biggest nubs of the world.. here by declare that KG is the biggest dumbass to meet the game.. Heres why :icon_wink:

As i have told you before KG.. i do not lie.. I told you i was in movment phase.. and really didnt share much of a border with you last month.. But wow.. i sure do now eh?

O MY GOD... you dont lie? really? lmfao... your own members disagree with you..but that you will find out...

But by all means, lets use this one for example: shimo...lord haseo...

Who admitted to NOT be hacked... who admitted to WANTED a way out of V-V-V, who admitted to GIVING his password to someone to dismiss everyone to FAKE his hack...

WHICH you had proof off... yet, the entire week after you got the proof you accused manic of the hacking atleast 5 more times...

That is a pathetic LIE... its sad, its just LOW... you need to LIE to get people to like you...

Mk... so proof or gtfo right? here it is..

We used pirate as the stepping stone and kill manics fronltine or close range suport..

These attacks started 2 weeks ago..

But ok, lets look at the 'proof'...

btw, when adding MANIC stats, add the whole ones? not just the ones you look lke your owning manic?

btw actualy, you used V-V-V's inactives to get to our frontline...shame i cannot add all the deleted accounts.. would give a NICE image...

Proof 1.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: S²ORM S²ORM²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Pirate
Players:

Timeframe: 01/07/2009 00:00:00 to 19/07/2009 02:00:30
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 124
Side 2: 14
Difference: 110
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,159,708
Side 2: 132,094
Difference: 1,027,614[/spoil]

not bad to say the least. But it doesnt just stop there! oh no! we also kept manics frontliners busy while we nobled beside them!

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC
Players:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 6
Difference: 31[/spoil]

hmmm meanwhile.. we kill everything in our path on the other end of the world to get closer to your other allies coti.

Actualy against MANIC post the REAL stats... and didnt you rack up around 40 mill ODD for those villages? thats a soft statement as im pretty sure its above 50 mill...

King1058 is now rank 1 ODT because of s2orm...didnt you give him over 20 mill ODD for what? 19 villages?

1 mill ODD per village? yeah man, Congrats, your the best! by all means KEEP IT UP!

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wolves
Players:

Side 1: 349
Side 2: 19
Difference: 330
Side 1: 3,328,936
Side 2: 187,721
Difference: 3,141,215[/spoil]

wow..see wut happens with frotnlines? :icon_wink:

MK, MK... so.. how fantasic did manic do last 2 weeks?

Already said you did great at wolves...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: S²ORM S²ORM² V-V-V DLV
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 497
Difference: 271
Side 1: 2,125,364
Side 2: 4,572,139
Difference: 2,446,775[/spoil]

OMG!!! wow very nice KG.. thats wut 271 village gain in your war? wuts mine?

31+110+330=471

wow.. so your failing even in stats bro!! your most prised possesion in the last 2 weeks.. have just been smashed by the nubs of S²ORM! wut now!

wIzzy out!

war on!:icon_twisted::axemen:[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point on you pathetic flamers... you dont even add all our enemies????

I can add stats in my favour aswell you know:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DLV VVVA ACID V-V-V V-V-V
Players:

Timeframe: 01/07/2009 00:00:00 to 19/07/2009 02:35:12

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,647
Side 2: 3,189
Difference: 542

image.php

Side 1: 651
Side 2: 224
Difference: 427

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 24,670,750
Side 2: 28,563,973
Difference: 3,893,223

image.php

Side 1: 5,998,040
Side 2: 2,092,722
Difference: 3,905,318

image.php

Yes a Little bit less then you... but then again... you are not fighting 900 MILLION...

You are not even Fighting MANIC... not even 20% but ok lets say you are...

then your combined enemies are: 256 mil (manic) 26 mill (wolves), 10 mill (Pirate)

thats 292 mill... not evne 300 mill... not even one THIRD of what we are up against...

but wait, lets for fun just add COTI... they are your enemy aswell right? wich you didnt add because you were losing 6 to 4 in 2 weeks...wich is really helping V-V-V yeah... way to go.... you know what we call that in MANIC? and basicly all other top tribes..?

FAILURE...

But evne with COTI you dont evne get to a 2 to 1 on MANIC...

so your tribe is indeed FAILING... and indeed are MERGE WHORES... NOOBS...

You wizdom, are CORRECT:

We the nubs of S²ORM (f), the merge whoring, jump on the bandwagon, biggest nubs of the world..

Please when posting statistics (wich yo usaid mean notting) post the WHOLE ones... not just the ones making you in favour...

DeletedUser

Dude.. honestly.. you have come from being some what of a great leader and a decent pnp'er./.. to just utter crap.. Maybe the pressure is finally getting to you? the recent internal issues? My tribe is falling to pieces? lol wut.. i gave them the oppertunity to leave.. or to do what they want.. they all wanted me back..

But hang on here bro? Why is it that you seem to think that storm.. or deus for that matter are only attackign you??? we are not.. we have many frontlines just the same as deus has.. deus is attacking VG.. not manic.. sure a few smaller clusters.. and =res= ?? wtf! they sent wut? 100 nukes? come on KG!!! it was all fun and games to have coti and aoti in against VVV no? you all thought it was pure humor!! you all got drunk and sang merly down the lane... YAY!!! coti is kicking VVV ass!! but wait!!! now its even.. and all the triebs that backed you up are all being challneged? so whos luaghing now?

V-V-V.

wIz.

DeletedUser

O MY GOD... you dont lie? really? lmfao... your own members disagree with you..but that you will find out...

But by all means, lets use this one for example: shimo...lord haseo...

Who admitted to NOT be hacked... who admitted to WANTED a way out of V-V-V, who admitted to GIVING his password to someone to dismiss everyone to FAKE his hack...

WHICH you had proof off... yet, the entire week after you got the proof you accused manic of the hacking atleast 5 more times...

That is a pathetic LIE... its sad, its just LOW... you need to LIE to get people to like you...

As always, he told wIz he was messing with you in advance. You just don't listen, do you?

But ok, lets look at the 'proof'...

btw, when adding MANIC stats, add the whole ones? not just the ones you look lke your owning manic?

He has, often enough to outshine your horrible stats.

btw actualy, you used V-V-V's inactives to get to our frontline...shame i cannot add all the deleted accounts.. would give a NICE image...

Proof 1.
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Pirate
Players:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 14
Difference: 110
Side 1: 1,159,708
Side 2: 132,094
Difference: 1,027,614[/spoil]

not bad to say the least. But it doesnt just stop there! oh no! we also kept manics frontliners busy while we nobled beside them!

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 6
Difference: 31[/spoil]

Actualy against MANIC post the REAL stats... and didnt you rack up around 40 mill ODD for those villages? thats a soft statement as im pretty sure its above 50 mill...

King1058 is now rank 1 ODT because of s2orm...didnt you give him over 20 mill ODD for what? 19 villages?

1 mill ODD per village? yeah man, Congrats, your the best! by all means KEEP IT UP!

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wolves
Players:

Side 1: 349
Side 2: 19
Difference: 330
Side 1: 3,328,936
Side 2: 187,721
Difference: 3,141,215[/spoil]

Already said you did great at wolves...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: S²ORM S²ORM² V-V-V DLV
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 497
Difference: 271
Side 1: 2,125,364
Side 2: 4,572,139
Difference: 2,446,775[/spoil]

OMG!!! wow very nice KG.. thats wut 271 village gain in your war? wuts mine?

31+110+330=471

KG, you ask for the entire stats then add some, not all of them. Why? You should add Deus if anything, and Pirate to your side, and all the other tribes being nobled that are helping you, if you want complete stats. But you don't. Because you're losing in those, and you know it.

wow.. so your failing even in stats bro!! your most prised possesion in the last 2 weeks.. have just been smashed by the nubs of S²ORM! wut now!

wIzzy out!

war on!:icon_twisted::axemen:

Exactly my point on you pathetic flamers... you dont even add all our enemies????

I can add stats in my favour aswell you know:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DLV VVVA ACID V-V-V V-V-V
Players:

Timeframe: 01/07/2009 00:00:00 to 19/07/2009 02:35:12

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,647
Side 2: 3,189
Difference: 542

image.php

Side 1: 651
Side 2: 224
Difference: 427

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 24,670,750
Side 2: 28,563,973
Difference: 3,893,223

image.php

Side 1: 5,998,040
Side 2: 2,092,722
Difference: 3,905,318

image.php
[/quote]

So you added VVVA, who has no affiliation to anyone. You didn't add all the people on your side, then complain about not adding enough people to our side. Confusing, isn't it?

Yes a Little bit less then you... but then again... you are not fighting 900 MILLION...

You are not even Fighting MANIC... not even 20% but ok lets say you are...

then your combined enemies are: 256 mil (manic) 26 mill (wolves), 10 mill (Pirate)

thats 292 mill... not evne 300 mill... not even one THIRD of what we are up against...

Where's COTI and the rest? I mean, you're fighting 900mil? I don't think so, unless you're counting Deus or something. And Deus is fighting you as much as FS is fighting us, right now. I could be wrong there, don't hold me to it.

but wait, lets for fun just add COTI... they are your enemy aswell right? wich you didnt add because you were losing 6 to 4 in 2 weeks...wich is really helping V-V-V yeah... way to go.... you know what we call that in MANIC? and basicly all other top tribes..?

FAILURE...

But evne with COTI you dont evne get to a 2 to 1 on MANIC...

so your tribe is indeed FAILING... and indeed are MERGE WHORES... NOOBS...

You wizdom, are CORRECT:

Yes, merge whores, sure, whatever. Long as it keeps piggy quiet.

Please when posting statistics (wich yo usaid mean notting) post the WHOLE ones... not just the ones making you in favour...

This, this needs to be my sig. I wish I could fit it in :icon_sad:. You didn't add Pirate, no FS, no ACID, no Pirate, no COTI, none of them on your side. Nor did you add Wolves, or BMW, yet you added VVVA who have as much relation to us as Wolves do to you. Oh, and add VG and Deus for good measure. And =RES=, because they're fighting Wolves too.

That is the whole stat:

Side 1:
Tribes: V-V-V ACID S²ORM S²ORM² Deus =RES= DLV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: VG MANIC COTI FS Pirate BMW Wolves
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2,540
Side 2: 1,686
Difference: 854

image.php

Side 1: 23,780,355
Side 2: 15,754,313
Difference: 8,026,042

image.php

Any complaints?

Storm has a 588 village lead against all those enemies in the last month.

You have a 567 village lead. Who's doing better again :icon_wink:?

ravensbane3468

Didn't you hear? Wisdom met w/ the pope and added the whole ELT family to our side!

Also, as MANIC nobles barbs, add them as well!

The Great 1One1

They ARE added, Raven. Make sure you are looking at the correct stat.

DeletedUser

i only just realised how crap this pnp was :icon_surprised:

if you guys saw my tw.co.uk one (wich some peeps have) you would know i am teh 1774 of teh pnp god :icon_wink:

so perhaps i will :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i only just realised how crap this pnp was :icon_surprised:

if you guys saw my tw.co.uk one (wich some peeps have) you would know i am teh 1774 of teh pnp god :icon_wink:

so perhaps i will :icon_cool:

here it is :icon_razz:
it was once a dark day, a man named daholla (see evil elf below for more details) and his vvv declared war on king geldwolf (see mean pig image below) and his manic warriors to war.
6miss.gif
<---holla
images
<---kg
manic gracefully excepted but asked v-v-v to wait for -smurf to get married.
31p1qsygF0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

smurf got married.

after a hard fought battle that saw manic to the top and vvf fighting back for it with the help of s²orm (see weathermen image) manic called in reinforcements...the mighty coti!
weatherman_crop.jpg
<---wizd0m
lord-of-the-rings-3-6.jpg
<---coti
now that the war was underway many of cotis greats fell, including cotis fearless leader tha great d! :O
leprechaun.jpg

then eventually in come a force...not a strong one but it was, well it was there to anoy everybody basically.

the love child from 3 fail tribes.
fail + fail + fail = acid...
fat-man-at-computer.jpg
<---acid member.
the battle is still raging on, vvf and s²orm are still waiting for coti to kick there asses but coti cant really be bothered.
the end!
coti--->
armyof22.jpg
<---manic

DeletedUser

I think that wasn't so great. The post had no reasoning behind it, no debate starters. All it did was exhibit that you are bias. Declarations should be the only things with that many pictures, unless it is funny (which, I admit, I smiled a bit). All in all, a nice attempt to get a few laughs, but nothing too good for the rest of us :lol:.

sypherr

wheres the last pic from? a game? looks like it might be resi evil not sure but pretty kool but calling coti mighty made me chuckle

DeletedUser

Friend? Wasn't it you who fought them in TEMPN? I see now how you remember :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser55663

here it is :icon_razz:
it was once a dark day, a man named daholla (see evil elf below for more details) and his vvv declared war on king geldwolf (see mean pig image below) and his manic warriors to war.
6miss.gif
<---holla
images
<---kg
manic gracefully excepted but asked v-v-v to wait for -smurf to get married.
31p1qsygF0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

smurf got married.

after a hard fought battle that saw manic to the top and vvf fighting back for it with the help of s²orm (see weathermen image) manic called in reinforcements...the mighty coti!
weatherman_crop.jpg
<---wizd0m
lord-of-the-rings-3-6.jpg
<---coti
now that the war was underway many of cotis greats fell, including cotis fearless leader tha great d! :O
leprechaun.jpg

then eventually in come a force...not a strong one but it was, well it was there to anoy everybody basically.

the love child from 3 fail tribes.
fail + fail + fail = acid...
fat-man-at-computer.jpg
<---acid member.
the battle is still raging on, vvf and s²orm are still waiting for coti to kick there asses but coti cant really be bothered.
the end!
coti--->
armyof22.jpg
<---manic

You Fail,
I hate you,

Go away :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

@king zant
CD were not a fail tribe.
I fought with them while in TRIT, and found them to be mostly good people and players.
Our opponents were only plague, who had fail tattooed on their foreheads, but CD communicated well, and had great group participation.
I don't know what you were trying to achieve with that post, if it was half as funny as you thought it was, I would be in hysterics.
But, I am not. :icon_neutral:

Caleb1996

well said knight saber!!! And King Zant If we are 3 fails then why are we kicking your tribes ass?

DeletedUser

One day, the fat Acid Member,

fat-man-at-computer.jpg
<---- Fat ACID member,

got king zant put him in a cage,

stupid-cat.jpg
<---- king zant in a cage with a MANIC canary trying to help him...

then we started to laugh at him,

stupid-people.jpg
<----left side king zant right ACID,

after ACID owned COTI,

prod_80_2368.jpg
<----We love ACID mines.

after you guys gave up,

shrig-im-dead-cat_2.jpg
<----typical COTI player...

Think again before you insult the ACID Reign.

DeletedUser

imho, that pathetic ''you would know i am teh 1774 of teh pnp god'' try was more like an insult or embaressment to himself than us