Couch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why has he quit? Was a good player and will be a great loss to C2. Don't tell me he hasn't quit. Because if he hasn't tell him I say he's a boob fir sending over 50 nobles to 1 village and 8 nobles in some attacks. Also, sitter, why send all his nukes at me? :(

DeletedUser78416

He hasn't quit, that could have been a case of someone not paying attention when clicking send all troops button for nukes.

Can't say I haven't done that before on accident. :icon_razz:

Did you really start a new thread just to say that?

DeletedUser

Wait, your surprised that Couch is mass nuking you? Also please don't troll for information its beneath even you

DeletedUser

Wait, your surprised that Couch is mass nuking you? Also please don't troll for information its beneath even you

he's surprised that someone in your mighty tribe would send 8 nobles in 1 attack, and 50 overall to 1 village... not that he's being mass nuked

DeletedUser58923

im not surprised alex had to find someone smarter to answer that question for him :lol:

DeletedUser

Or another reason might have been that I was asleep? Yes I've had quarter nukes, half nukes, full nukes, just nobles, just defense, 9 attacks that have had over 5 nobles in them. So unfortunately he's either quit or turned to an absolute noob. All attacking 1 village and all dead. Managed to destroy 2 wall levels aswell :s

DeletedUser58923

i guess no one in plight knows what restructuring their villages is. if everything in a village needs to die to change the type of village it is, why not send them at an opponent and maybe get some use of them?

(ive seen every report on your k34 vil he attacked and he never sent just nobles, or any just defense in any of them, so dont over exaggerate it sir,)

DeletedUser

Gamecat, stop making sense.

And alexhol, stop posting threads that don't need to be created. Motion for this to be locked?

DeletedUser

I don't see any reason for this thread to continue, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.