*Cough*

DeletedUser

Well then you could give them the amount of the smallest player, i don't know lol. and you only would think it's unfair because you are nobling those barbs. but anyways it would never happen because the makers of TW would not do something that would be unfair and put current players at risk by having a 5 mil account pop up right next to them.

DeletedUser51929

would be easy to start off with, they'd be empty? unless they got 3 days beginner protection and even then it would take that much to clear :p

DeletedUser

thats true, so either way = / but i don't see it happening lol.

DeletedUser

people dont noble barbs to avoid a fight...well i dont anyway, and taking those 5 miland making it a player will be so annoying for a player whos trying to noble those barbs, no... it would just be so out of place, and unfair for the other players as some dont even have 5 mil points...

To be fair, If you haven't clocked up 5million points by now... You suck. If you sawed off my hands and gave me a 1million point account I'd still be able to get it up to 5mil on this world within 2 months.

DeletedUser

people dont noble barbs to avoid a fight...well i dont anyway, and taking those 5 miland making it a player will be so annoying for a player whos trying to noble those barbs, no... it would just be so out of place, and unfair for the other players as some dont even have 5 mil points...

so your main reasons to not do this are "i want to eat those barbz myself" and "i suck and don't have 5mill points so others can't have it either".
and no people don't avoid fights by nobling barbs. They just noble barbs to cover the losses of war caps against them. it's indeed not one and the same. clever of you.

and I just brought that forward because it would be cool having more players on w6 again, i definitely know it's a complete irrational idea but you have to admit it would be kind of cool :D

DeletedUser

man im trying to have a discussion here and you guys turn it around so i look like the idiot noob... cmon guys...

you know what im trying to say so act a bit like adults and respect one another, just becuase we are warring doesnt mean we have to bite eachothers throats out on pnp or wherever else.

im describing a possible scenario for some player around, true if you dont have 5 mill you suck or dont play, i dont think we need more players anyway ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah sure it would be cool to have more players join this world but lets face the fact that this won't happen for many reasons and the main one being if a players joins they join because they know someone so if the account ends up in their friends enemy territory it makes the game kinda pointless since it means they have a full 5million beside their enemies.

DeletedUser

man im trying to have a discussion here and you guys turn it around so i look like the idiot noob... cmon guys...

you know what im trying to say so act a bit like adults and respect one another, just becuase we are warring doesnt mean we have to bite eachothers throats out on pnp or wherever else.

im describing a possible scenario for some player around, true if you dont have 5 mill you suck or dont play, i dont think we need more players anyway ;)

sorry for the harsh tone in my post, and I do see your points make some sense. But that just weren't the reasons i'd say to definitely reject the idea :icon_smile:

i know it's most probably an impossible thing to do, but it would still be funny having those grey areas filled up at high speed by active players. the world would go like ":icon_eek:"

DeletedUser

thx for apologizing ;)

ye well it might, but usually players get the beginning hype and then itll go back... but personally i wouldnt like that idea xD