could go for a new tribe

DeletedUser

i could go for a new tribe round about now, hehe, i only want to join so i can have someone to talk to on forums as i cant be bothered with the pm system it takes too long and in sone cases is annoying because you may want to have a multi-way conversation but can only effectively (while quickly) do that in a forum

also i know a lot about the game and also am great at annoying the really really big players as i goad them into attacking me and the moralle hits decimate their troops as many have found out and only recently stopped wasting troops on my walls haha

i can advise really well and will need no support from the rest of the tribe as i have my friends who you could say are quite powerfull and i could possibly get a nap with

the only downer is that with my lofestyle i may be gone for a week here or a week there.

well despite my love of spamming pm me, or preferably post here, if you are a small tribe and want advice, just dont kick me coz i can take the advice i gave you and use it to my advantage:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey you person who last posted i need you to help me not get nobled like you said on my other thread i'll pay you resorces in return but i really need to borrow your noble men

DeletedUser

any tribe that isnt too nooby, i.e. doesnt keep asking how long it will take to get axemen when i shall post some stratergy stuff.

i only have 750ish points so no-one is attacking me and i promise not to start any wars. as long as you promise not to kick me for in-activity as im having a few problems with my home computer

DeletedUser

You can join my tribe. It's a little far away (continent) 69, but I wouldn't mind expanding to other continents. But if you are inactive for a week without an account sitter, I will dismiss you.

DeletedUser

yeah well i dont see what the big problem with a week long absence in a noob tribe is anyway, especially when im surrounded by people im mostly friends with

DeletedUser

what im looking for is a small tribe of people who have less than 1000 points and are just looking to learn about the game at the moment, the tribe also must be located near me, i think im in K52 im not sure tho

DeletedUser

i will give advice to all those who are polite and talk properly tho, none of this got tribe im leader off join it coz you were good player b4, i hate it when people talk like that, just makes me want to noble your ass, which in time will happen, especially since im surrounded by friends

DeletedUser

If you are still looking, I would greatly appreciate your help in my tribe. I just started it and I am the academy for XAV|HS so I will need someone to help the newer players who will be in my tribe. I would also like it if you invited lots of people so i can grow.

Let me know what you think.

E-lement:icon_biggrin: