Countdown, continued

krishak

By the way are there newer worlds with the old settings like W2?
Have been searching but can't find any.

The settings from W2 where always the best to play also because of the speed on this world

I think there was

DeletedUser

From what i hear Philler betrayed that player Missing by attacking his old tribemate after a family crisis of some sort, i will post this for you all to read from Bartand for those that aren't good with maths and before it gets copied and pasted by either spy in EG :icon_surprised:

bartand millhouse today at 17:04
Well what gets me is people refusal to understand maths, therefore they see any loss as a total demoralizing event instead of understanding the loss.

DF's best month was their first one where they were +3200 villages, but on average they are +1600-2200

Now, we have a 58000 village lead, which means just to tie us they need to perform at their best month ever, for 9 months straight!

To tie us

To tie us

The only way to lose is have people leave us, otherwise they could kick our tail for 6 months straight and it doesnt really mean anything

If people just understood math, they would see it for what it is and not allow themselves to get down

As a last example, on w11 we have been kicking tail. we average somewhere between +3500-5000 a month. We have been doing this for a year. We are now at 71% ownership in the world. All of a sudden our southern members went a little mia, and the group started to lose villages. One of the active members declared "the end is near" and that we should ask the admins about merging and ending the world

i checked twstats and found we have lost only 100 villages in a week, and that we were still +3500 for the month...but because this individual only saw his losses, and the losses around his small area, he deemed the world was collapsing.

So the peeps in this tribe need to not be afraid of the numbers, but understand them. Are we doing well at the moment? No. Are we in danger of losing? Not even close

Last edited by a moderator:

kilo42stu

Since the last update did Jirki climb over a new 5 million level. I did a small drop of 4 million and did drop belove 90 million, but that was just to trim my villages to get more soldiers in them.

Just incase the barbs start to fight back ? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7464

The only maths that should concern you Mikeys is that 54%.

Are you doing well at the moment? No.

Have you ever been doing well? No.

There is a revolution taking place. On one side there will be fighters. Within a year this will be the only side. We are the Dominant Force. We always have been. Look at the maths you seem so fond of. Go onto the "Wars" page on your tribe profile. Enjoy yourself.

Also I'd keep away from the word "betrayed" or any derision of it if you want to hold onto any sense of dignity ;)

Let me know if you want some more maths, I'm playing nice here bro :p

DeletedUser

Oh dear, nice attempt to blacken phillers name. I think Furion is going to be very disappointed at not getting the credit for missing's exit from EG. And I just wonder, if he had a family crisis where was the help from his tribe?

That is an impressive attempt to paint a very dark picture white, but I think the problem isn't how long it will take for us to catch you, it's more that all your stats are negative. At least ours are going in the right direction. All you talk about is stopping us from winning. But how are you going to manage the win if you just keep losing villages?

Rather sad that you have to even mention stats from w11. What's that got to do with the price of bread here?

DeletedUser

hmmm philler betrayed someone.
he attacked mivi who was ea then his so-called former tribesmen attacked him so infact they pushed philler towards any action.
no matter how its painted mikey will see black and we will see white and so on.
but 1 thing your carnt deny is the stats. you are losing all over the place

DeletedUser

Ok to Cameron i am not the one that wrote the maths bit there matey just thought i would share it with you all as you guys share so much with us.

@ Hooch not trying to blacken Phillers name at all as he has done nothing to me, but Missing seems to disagree with that!

Stats are all good and well but when EG was formed and merged into one some players didn't join and stayed in LWS, some went to Limbo which Philler formed and we lost one and he is sitting tribeless and some have been eaten and a handful gone grey before we finished. So with that said that is where most of the % has gone and the rest hands up you have done very well and coordinated some great campaigns against us and i am totally willing to say that.

At the end of the day i am always willing to give credit where credit is due and not really into the propaganda side of this as you will see by 90% of my posts they are all pi** takes or me messing about :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not end game but the last level before it with removal of moral and restart.

For endgame it need to be one tribe or alliance that has more than 85%, for removal of moral and restarts its just need to be the top-2 tribes.

agreed

removal of morale - 85% reducing to 70% if the world has been closed for at least 9 months. Thats % of player owned villages by the top two tribes whether allied or not.

To start end game its 85% of player owned villages owned by top two tribes providing they are allied.

but I wouldnt get too excited by the removal of morale thing.

hooch
2012-01-16 23:30:33
I think the top 2 tribes now own 85% of the player owned villages or are very close to it. Please can you give consideration to disabling the morality handicap?
Jon / Morthy
2012-01-18 12:03:18
Hello hooch,

It does look like W2 qualifies, the setting should be changed next time we check through all the worlds. This usually happens every few weeks.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Administrator

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Arguing over who is winning has gotten slightly boring.

Slightly?

Bickering about the interpretation of statistics... Blah. I miss the good old PnP without all those numbers where eloquence actually meant something (damnit, I miss Lokinder).

DeletedUser7464

All I can say is Bone is not going to be a happy bunny. I wonder what genius thought it would be good to annoy the player with most conquers against EG and top ODA in world.

Needless to say, DF's retribution will be swift and severe. You can count on that. I hope Modesty is ready to callously sacrifice a few more of her lambs for the cause. Warhammer and missing are only the beginning.

DeletedUser

Missing who's Missing :lol:

It's a war game i thought or so someone told me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7464

missing is one of your members. They are about to find all of their villages...well, missing! ;)

DeletedUser2943

Missing who's Missing :lol:

It's a war game i thought or so someone told me :icon_rolleyes:

Just a game, i don't think so. if it was just a game would you let all of us cheecky bastards drive you crazy. Miss you guys. :)

DeletedUser

This is a war game? Hell... I assumed differently from how you play! So maybe you should start treating this game like that, stop being a massive noob and actually noble some active red dots. Hopefully the day of being next to you will come sooner rather than later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ooooh Marlow is getting upset, i still love you though even though it's that time of month :icon_wink: