Countdown, continued

DeletedUser

Did you just admit everyone in EG except, for the odd W1 people you have brought over, is weak?

controleng

No I did not say ,it EG has an so much spies and inactive guys :D They can beat your side easly ıf they encouraged theirself but some of get bored this game :D But I have an great friends hungary for TW :D

DeletedUser

You really don't know anything about the world 2 history and quite clearly one of the most simple minded people ever. EG were 3x ours size at one point with near enough every member active and still sucked.

Bring everyone over from W1, I just bloody hope they are better than what I have seen from you or I will keep having no challenge from the bigger side.

controleng

I was check w2 before but I know your side similar to HELL :D we did the same think in w1 . So that I am respect your side. But I know my side. we have great player in hell also your side has an great player. But in w2 EG has an advantages becouse they stacked some of your members in their zone so of they can stay active they can beat some of your great player( your side think like that I dont agree wbout pizz , seeph ...) Bonesaw24 is activve and great player he deserve respect but If you check him villages. Nobody can help him if all EG start to attack him.

DeletedUser

Do you agree the W2 players in DF are better than the W2 players in EG?

controleng

Both sides has an great player ; EG has an advantages now so that I have to wtach the movies again and again. I can not say DF better than EG or vice versa right now.

DeletedUser95513

Controleng....why should he tell you his name...when you still wont tell us openly who u play?

controleng

becouse he is silly in w1 and he did nothink there. You are right he should not tell his name in w1 becouse I will tease with him when he tell his name :D

But I will tell you soon which accounts managed by hell :)

DeletedUser

No I did not say ,it EG has an so much spies and inactive guys :D They can beat your side easly ıf they encouraged theirself but some of get bored this game :D But I have an great friends hungary for TW :D

Pfft. EG couldn't beat a fish at arm-wrestling! Indeed, they're so useless that calling them useless insults useless people everywhere! And yes, then I include those Nazis hiding on the moon in that fancy Iron Sky movie.

controleng

Pfft. EG couldn't beat a fish at arm-wrestling! Indeed, they're so useless that calling them useless insults useless people everywhere! And yes, then I include those Nazis hiding on the moon in that fancy Iron Sky movie.

Oh another school boy write his opinions :D Man I like your avatar. 0-5 years old chose this avatar as I know.

Anyway why dont you play your game instead of insulting the other side. Dont forget at the end of the game only one side will smile ... And I am sure that EG will smile

DeletedUser910

Many members in EG are from TW, and TW wasn't useless. I think you already know that though. TW won many wars.

DeletedUser

Oh another school boy write his opinions :D Man I like your avatar. 0-5 years old chose this avatar as I know.

Anyway why dont you play your game instead of insulting the other side. Dont forget at the end of the game only one side will smile ... And I am sure that EG will smile

You wanna know the advantage to being a schoolboy? Spunky Japanese schoolgirls! Though technically I'm a college student, but I'm sure you know the advantages to that. Right?

Now, I'm pretty sure both sides will find plenty of reasons to smile when W2 is over. Indeed, I already find reasons to smile! Because I possess an abundance of child-like cheer and innocence, that's why! Admit it - grumpy people such as yerself is just plain ol' jealous. Envy, thy name is controleng!

Many members in EG are from TW, and TW wasn't useless. I think you already know that though. TW won many wars.

Lippa scared me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser910

You wanna know the advantage to being a schoolboy? Spunky Japanese schoolgirls! Though technically I'm a college student, but I'm sure you know the advantages to that. Right?

Now, I'm pretty sure both sides will find plenty of reasons to smile when W2 is over. Indeed, I already find reasons to smile! Because I possess an abundance of child-like cheer and innocence, that's why! Admit it - grumpy people such as yerself is just plain ol' jealous. Envy, thy name is controleng!

Lippa scared me :icon_eek:

Yeah.. he was one of many. To bad many of the TW elites have left the game.

controleng

Jealeous ???? Man I am leader of the W1 leader tribe. If you did not notice it I can not tell you somethink. I win the first world . But you did not anythink yet. Especially you can not stole people soul in EG :)

As I said the time will show you the truth :)

and I like american girls instead of japeneeses :D

DeletedUser

...thats very good to know!

Can I just ask...how long have you been playing W1 and how long have you been leading Hell? Is it as long as the leaders here in W2 I wonder?

controleng

I have been playing w1 6 years and I am leading the hell 08th September 2008 .

I am not lead the tribe in w2 :D

DeletedUser95513

controleng....do you ever leave the pnp? you really like to hear yourself talk in these

controleng

I dont understand your abbreviation can you tell me what does pnp mean ?

DeletedUser

Jealeous ???? Man I am leader of the W1 leader tribe. If you did not notice it I can not tell you somethink. I win the first world . But you did not anythink yet. Especially you can not stole people soul in EG :)

Technically, W1 ain't over yet, so you haven't won yet. You're merely winning. Though for the record, I've already won a national world as... oh, let's see... top ranked player in points, ODA, ODD and medals. Oh, and I was the leader of the winning tribe. But frankly, that's not really relevant to W2, as this is a whole different world.

Why would I want to steal EG's souls? I got my own, and it's awesome!

As I said the time will show you the truth :)

Are you saying that time will show me that I can't smile if I don't win W2? Cause then Time can go hang itself - I'll smile whenever I want! :icon_cool:

Don't be superficial - judge not a girl by the colour of her skin, but by the contour of her body!

controleng

We are wtaching your soul :D your side just can invite dead soul on your side. And If I want I can finish w1 today but I never invite losers on my side. You can ask the w1 player. I never accept this way . I just invite who deserve to win this game in leader tribe in w1 . I am taking so much message in a day but we prefer to noble enemies to get win this game. But your side inviting deadles and useless players. Actually this is not correct way :D today they can sell EG tomorrow they will sell DF :)

The best point that you need an time what will happen 3 month later :D