Countdown, continued

DeletedUser

Nah, I just have no respect for someone who uses blatently dirty tactics to try and get an advantage over a tribe which was at one point a third your size. Just shows how desperate and noobie you guys really are. Anyway, it wasn't that long ago you were ranting to me about how you regret allying with LWS, but I am sure your time of the month will come around again. It always does.

Mikeys + Modesty = biggest noobs of W2. And I will happily prove it when I get the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look forward to it Marlow and having to have a co-player makes you the noob actually as you can't manage your own crap. Carry on matey as i have never had a co-player and will never have one. Modesty's stats are fine it's mine that are lagging but that is down to owning my own business's and earning lots of money and i would rather that than just the game in my life :icon_rolleyes:

AND WHAAAATTT????

DeletedUser7126

Look forward to it Marlow and having to have a co-player makes you the noob actually as you can't manage your own crap. Carry on matey as i have never had a co-player and will never have one. Modesty's stats are fine it's mine that are lagging but that is down to owning my own business's and earning lots of money and i would rather that than just the game in my life :icon_rolleyes:

AND WHAAAATTT????

dont need co player when 98 percent of your account is in sea of blue bro...ask the ones who have to fight it out everyday if they would like to have a coplayer.

DeletedUser

Very true actually Steve, have to agree with you there but Marlow is not as sexy anymore as he once was and you can't argue with that.

Us oldies are more sought after these days buddy :lol:

DeletedUser

You seem to be online here a lot Mikeys, are you sure you own your own business? Or maybe you just have your flock of sheep doing everything for you while you sit back and have to do very little. As that is obviously your preferred approach on here.

The opinion of you matters very little to me about how sexy I am, and I am not sure how you came to the conclusion of having a co-player makes me a noob. I am still a far better player than you and anyone else in EG. Strange how you also heavily imply that I have no life when I have a co-player, you are just so simple minded. Stop making yourself look stupid.

deomonkid18

Marlow i'd like to say that you're co-player is much nicer with words than you, she even includes smiley's from time to time :)

That being said I still want my hug!

DeletedUser7464

I'd like to say a lot of stuff about Marlow's co but I would probs get banned from these forums.

<3

DeletedUser

Definately own my own business young man and there is technology such as phones these days,keep up plz :) and it does sound as if you need to stop reading our forums so much as it is bad for your health the same as drinking Atenised Cider ask Hooch she has put a warning out about that lol. So sorry if i touched a nerve never meant to hurt your feelings buddy,i will try to refrain from upsetting you further ok :(

deomonkid18

I'd like to say a lot of stuff about Marlow's co but I would probs get banned from these forums.

<3

Dare I even agree with you? :icon_eek:

You know one time she was actually considering giving me a hug :O
I slept well that night.

DeletedUser

Definately own my own business young man and there is technology such as phones these days,keep up plz :) and it does sound as if you need to stop reading our forums so much as it is bad for your health the same as drinking Atenised Cider ask Hooch she has put a warning out about that lol. So sorry if i touched a nerve never meant to hurt your feelings buddy,i will try to refrain from upsetting you further ok :(

Eh? Now you have come to the conclusion I have been reading your forum?

DeletedUser

Well if you read your forums then there is your answer as i also read them and i see what gets copied and pasted from ours :lol:

DeletedUser95513

btw....i dont believe this is a new player....i think its jeroen....and ill tell you what...he will parish from 95

kilo42stu

Dear Mikey`s....

please fight back next time i take some of your villages, i dont like taking from inactives :icon_biggrin:

controleng

btw....i dont believe this is a new player....i think its jeroen....and ill tell you what...he will parish from 95

Did you afraid of war with active guys ? As we see you are nothink againts active guys :d Especially you can lose your all villages if you play in w1 becouse you have no idea to growing in continents :D