Countdown, continued

DeletedUser

Did you afraid of war with active guys ? As we see you are nothink againts active guys :d Especially you can lose your all villages if you play in w1 becouse you have no idea to growing in continents :D

I would make you squeal like a pig if you were near me. You are full of so much crap it is quite unbelievable, you really do belong in EG.

deomonkid18

I would make you squeal like a pig if you were near me. You are full of so much crap it is quite unbelievable, you really do belong in EG.

Not fair Marlow, you promised you'd make me squeal next :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I would but was in the Maldives so a bit hard mate, i will try harder to log in with my cocktail in hand next time i do apologise ha ha:icon_biggrin:

Dear Mikey`s....

please fight back next time i take some of your villages, i dont like taking from inactives :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh Marlow if everyone was near you we would all be in trouble wouldn't we :icon_biggrin:

kilo42stu

I would but was in the Maldives so a bit hard mate, i will try harder to log in with my cocktail in hand next time i do apologise ha ha:icon_biggrin:

Best sack your sitter eh ! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeh i did have a moan about it, NOW GIVE MY WILLAGES BACK :lol::lol:

DeletedUser7464

Did you afraid of war with active guys ? As we see you are nothink againts active guys :d Especially you can lose your all villages if you play in w1 becouse you have no idea to growing in continents :D

*facepalm*

DeletedUser

Oh Marlow if everyone was near you we would all be in trouble wouldn't we :icon_biggrin:

The people near me already are. Taking villages is so easy from some people, I actually think they just don't want any villages near me. How nice of them!

DeletedUser

I have heard a rumour that you kinda smell though :icon_eek:

The people near me already are. Taking villages is so easy from some people, I actually think they just don't want any villages near me. How nice of them!

DeletedUser95513

Arthas, I am glad you came to play here and post in PNP...because you are hilarious

DeletedUser

I have heard a rumour that you kinda smell though :icon_eek:

So you are telling me that a slight bit of odour makes people want to just hand me their villages? You are obviously not serious about ending this world are you?

controleng

I know it is not esay for you bone but you have to understand that you are nothink when people start to attack you :D Becouse you have no idea about the defence :D

DeletedUser

I know it is not esay for you bone but you have to understand that you are nothink when people start to attack you :D Becouse you have no idea about the defence :D

...And you're basing your opinion on how many weeks of playing w2?

DeletedUser7126

good grief..you are just jabbering now..iots hard to defend when no troops are present to do it with. that was result of agreement between him and mirrorke. have you not been listening to a thing thats been said?