Countdown, continued

DeletedUser104866

Controleng, we all know you play Arthas.

So if your so epically awesome at defending how is it a little Noob like me has managed to grab 65 villages off you in the last month?

Side 1:
Players: ME!
Side 2:
Players: Arthas987

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 14
Difference: 51

Stop spouting your rubbish, I played World 1 and the only reason you and HELL ever got anywhere was due to Inactive Defenders and no motivation on the other side. Unlike here where you get Opped back W1 was a piece of cake, now against actual Attackers you don't stand a chance and your Stats show how you've been falling down the ladder. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7464

I know it is not esay for you bone but you have to understand that you are nothink when people start to attack you :D Becouse you have no idea about the defence :D

Mikeys where is Scarus? He is improvement on this guy's PnP :p.

DeletedUser

He has been locked up for drinking my damn cider and frolicking with my women,little bu**er :icon_surprised:

controleng

Controleng, we all know you play Arthas.

So if your so epically awesome at defending how is it a little Noob like me has managed to grab 65 villages off you in the last month?

Side 1:
Players: ME!
Side 2:
Players: Arthas987

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 14
Difference: 51

Stop spouting your rubbish, I played World 1 and the only reason you and HELL ever got anywhere was due to Inactive Defenders and no motivation on the other side. Unlike here where you get Opped back W1 was a piece of cake, now against actual Attackers you don't stand a chance and your Stats show how you've been falling down the ladder. :icon_rolleyes:

How did you get this information :D I am manage arthas account ? Actually I could not find your name in twstats.com Are you using different account ?

İf you are use it could be better for you manage safe account :D I am watching arthas status and he never gone back :D

This is my opinion :d

and dont tell here you played w1 and we played aginst inactives becouse you will wrong yourself. Could you tell who is active in EG ; Please check twstats.com than you can see who is playing against active or inactives. I can prove that we defeated the active enemies in w1 .... becouse we play this game as an collevtive. Anyway I dont need to prove anythink against you. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser104866

Spot the difference anyone?

controleng said:
manage safe account :D
information :D
never gone back :D
against you. :D

[SPOIL]
Arthas987 on 27.03. at 14:13
Dont threat anyone :D

kilo42stu on 27.03. at 14:13
or what

Arthas987 on 27.03. at 14:14
Man play your game you always speaking here :D

kilo42stu on 27.03. at 14:15
mate speak english and i might understand you 8P

Arthas987 on 27.03. at 14:17
could you teach me how can I speak english man :D

kilo42stu on 27.03. at 14:18
yeah no problem, then i`ll teach you how to play TW XD[/SPOIL]

1. Both you an the "owner" of Arthas always put the same smiley at the end of your text.
2. You both have the same grammar style.
3. You play the exact same, and I do know as I played against you on World 1.
4. Your village names are the same layout as Controleng on W1.
5. Both "Owners" are from Turkey which is where a large portion of HELL's membership comes from.

So in conclusion either you play it or you Co-play it. -If you don't then what's your IGN then?

Im not going to debate W1 here, anyone who can speak fluid English and played it knows what im talking about. There is a difference that you don't understand between simply logging in and being "Active". I am playing W2 but not on this Account, you should know who I play W2 on as I have given enough hints by now.

Stop blowing your own trumpet and admit your co-playing/playing a falling account that couldn't withstand a single Op from 3-4 Active players instead of hiding behind the age of excuse that it's not you.

Last edited by a moderator:

controleng

Spot the difference anyone?

[SPOIL]
Arthas987 on 27.03. at 14:13
Dont threat anyone :D

kilo42stu on 27.03. at 14:13
or what

Arthas987 on 27.03. at 14:14
Man play your game you always speaking here :D

kilo42stu on 27.03. at 14:15
mate speak english and i might understand you 8P

Arthas987 on 27.03. at 14:17
could you teach me how can I speak english man :D

kilo42stu on 27.03. at 14:18
yeah no problem, then i`ll teach you how to play TW XD[/SPOIL]

1. Both you an the "owner" of Arthas always put the same smiley at the end of your text.
2. You both have the same grammar style.
3. You play the exact same, and I do know as I played against you on World 1.
4. Your village names are the same layout as Controleng on W1.
5. Both "Owners" are from Turkey which is where a large portion of HELL's membership comes from.

So in conclusion either you play it or you Co-play it. -If you don't then what's your IGN then?

Im not going to debate W1 here, anyone who can speak fluid English and played it knows what im talking about. There is a difference that you don't understand between simply logging in and being "Active". I am playing W2 but not on this Account, you should know who I play W2 on as I have given enough hints by now.

Stop blowing your own trumpet and admit your co-playing/playing a falling account that couldn't withstand a single Op from 3-4 Active players instead of hiding behind the age of excuse that it's not you.

Ok I understand you very well and Can you beat arthas if your side really good ? Please beat him if you can :d I am sure that he can defeated yours one by one :d

DeletedUser

Ok I understand you very well and Can you beat arthas if your side really good ? Please beat him if you can :d I am sure that he can defeated yours one by one :d

You think because you have won one world that it makes you an awesome player?... If that is the case then I am even better than I thought.

controleng

I can gave you guarantee that If we manage all EG account instead of real owner we can show you how to play tw :D WE have best team organized there . Good comminication best snipe and trains :D

Also all players has an speed cariers :D SO that I have good team . But in a realty I can not beat all of yours alone :D but If I manage any account there you can not conqeuered it.

DeletedUser

I have seen your trains. Believe me... They are not impressive in the slightest. And if you are only able to send trains like that then I will just assume you can't snipe very well timed trains either, you are probably someone who goes for the stacking approach.

I would beat you in a 1 on 1 pretty easily. Judging from what I have seen anyway. Not being big headed, just merely stating from what I have seen I am far better than you and have fought much better players from other worlds.

controleng

of course the net is affected the train duration ? you have an great net compare with mine. Also if you really want to match with me 1 vs 1 ? we can play speed than we can see your starts up and late and snipe and your skilled _?

ı am sure that you have no idea about the speed :D

anyway you have an free also we know that your side make an sitiing for people on your side maybe 3 or 5 active guys :D

As I said sent me PM for an speed game than we can see who is best :D

DeletedUser

I have no interest in staying up all night playing a speed world to try and prove an obvious point and if you really do have bad lag all the time, then it would most likely not be me nobling you anyway. Not 100% sure what you're trying to say in your other sentence.

DeletedUser104866

I can gave you guarantee that If we manage all EG account instead of real owner we can show you how to play tw :D WE have best team organized there . Good comminication best snipe and trains :D

PLEASE Do bring HELL here, it just makes our Jobs even easier. :icon_rolleyes:

Just to add to the point you made:

Speed Tribal Wars is a DIFFERENT GAME to regular Tribal wars, it's like trying to compare basketball and netball; just because they have the same principles doesn't make them the same. Speed is about a short burst of constant play and cheating basically; all good speed players use bots or keybinding - The alternative is what we are playing here which is slower and more constant and takes if anything more skill to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

controleng

dear philopshy could you tell me your name in w1 :D than I can tell you my opinion about you :D I know you were member of loser side. Also you can not grow any account like seeph just you can took over from the original player :D

krishak

dear philopshy could you tell me your name in w1 :D than I can tell you my opinion about you :D I know you were member of loser side. Also you can not grow any account like seeph just you can took over from the original player :D

But you took over account too...

controleng

is it problem for you ? or you have an chance to war with strong guys :d