Countdown, continued

DeletedUser

We are wtaching your soul :D your side just can invite dead soul on your side. And If I want I can finish w1 today but I never invite losers on my side. You can ask the w1 player. I never accept this way . I just invite who deserve to win this game in leader tribe in w1 . I am taking so much message in a day but we prefer to noble enemies to get win this game. But your side inviting deadles and useless players. Actually this is not correct way :D today they can sell EG tomorrow they will sell DF :)

The best point that you need an time what will happen 3 month later :D

I'm flattered that you consider us capable of actually taking someone's soul. You're quite the little charmer, ain't ya?

In three months? I guess we'll be even more ahead of the war stats by then.

controleng

it was just assume bro dont take every words as an serious 3 months or 3 years ... you can not take our soul.... You can just convince who care suck game

DeletedUser

You said you don't invite losers but you will invite people who deserve to win? So what you are saying is you don't want to invite people in a losing tribe but if they are a good player and deserve to win the world you will invite them. UNLESS they are in the losing tribe then the fact they could be a good player means nothing and they won't get an invite? Confusing.

controleng

yeah confusing ? the player can be good player but if he has no goo character , I never invite him on our side. Could you tell me your aim in this game ? you are tired and you want to finish this game under your tribe banners . Becouse your side has an big ego. But dont forget you can not noble us you can noble losers noobs or traitors but your noble can not take our soul . Anyway I dont have an capability to explain my pure ideas but I will be open against your side. I can just say this the last war has start.

DeletedUser7464

yeah confusing ? the player can be good player but if he has no goo character , I never invite him on our side. Could you tell me your aim in this game ? you are tired and you want to finish this game under your tribe banners . Becouse your side has an big ego. But dont forget you can not noble us you can noble losers noobs or traitors but your noble can not take our soul . Anyway I dont have an capability to explain my pure ideas but I will be open against your side. I can just say this the last war has start.

controleng you are a good player but you come here and start talking like you know the history of this world and of this war and you really don't XD

This war has been going on since November 2010. Do you know how the war started? Half the tribe you run with undertook the greatest backstabbing the world has ever seen.

Look at the numbers. Ask EG leaders how many of their people gone grey since Nov 2010. On top of that we are thousands of conquers ahead. We honestly don't have big egos. It just seems that way because your tribe is so horrendous. Trust me bro, "tired" is not part of our vocabulary. Your newest recruit Widedog offered us the chance to end the world through merging not one week ago. We would rather he went to EG and we have to fight him also than let any member of Aten finish this world on the Hall of Fame list. If you don't know who Aten are then get out lol!

We will happily noble all your losers, noobs and traitors. Bear in mind that encompasses maybe 90% of EG. We will take the other 10% of your best people into our family and crush the rest. Unlike you on W1, we ain't gonna let XanderZane be part of that 10% hahaha

DeletedUser

Ok, you tell the people I am nobling that they are losers then...

DeletedUser8124

Controleng, you seem upset.

And to DF, nice job hitting 1 Bill points! Keep it up.

DeletedUser

I have been playing w1 6 years and I am leading the hell 08th September 2008 .

I am not lead the tribe in w2 :D

Wow! With that level of experience maybe you should be pushing to take over from Mikeys :icon_rolleyes:

I still got 2 years on you though :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

it was just assume bro dont take every words as an serious 3 months or 3 years ... you can not take our soul.... You can just convince who care suck game

There is just one thing to say to that: Hæ?

Wow! With that level of experience maybe you should be pushing to take over from Mikeys :icon_rolleyes:

I still got 2 years on you though :icon_cool:

But that's because you're awesome.

(...) Becouse your side has an big ego (...)

Pot. Kettle. Black?

controleng

so with the next update I will leave this thread to all that can't accept that this is a static thread and not a spam thread.

So sunday will be my last update of this thread.

The guy is right ...

DeletedUser95513

Yes, seriously....this is not the thread to do this type of talking...please move it to a new thread so we dont loose our staticistican! ill even make the new thread

tokstolle

The numbers is in the spoiler below.

2012-04-08

[spoil]Length of time since last post: Approximately 14 Day(s)

Players:
Players left: 121 (Same)
Players - More than 0 points: 119 (Down 1)
Players - More than 500k points: 110 (Same)
Players - More than 1 mil points: 106 (Down 1)
Players - More than 5 mil points: 83 (Down 2)

Players - More than 10 mil points: 70 (Same)
Players - More than 15 mil points: 57 (Same)
Players - More than 20 mil points: 48 (Down 2)
Players - More than 25 mil points: 42 (Same)
Players - More than 30 mil points: 36 (Same)

Players - More than 35 mil points: 31 (Same)
Players - More than 40 mil points: 25 (Same)
Players - More than 45 mil points: 22 (Same)
Players - More than 50 mil points: 18 (Up 1)
Players - More than 55 mil points: 16 (Same)

Players - More than 60 mil points: 12 (Same)
Players - More than 65 mil points: 10 (Down 1)
Players - More than 70 mil points: 9 (Same)
Players - More than 75 mil points: 7 (Same)
Players - More than 80 mil points: 4 (Same)

Players - More than 85 mil points: 3 (Same)
Players - More than 90 mil points: 1 (Up 1)
Players - More than 95 mil points: 1 (Same)
Players - More than 100 mil points: 1 (Same)
Players - More than 105 mil points: 1 (Same)

Players - More than 110 mil points: 1 (Same)

Tribes:
Only includes top 40 members:
Tribes left: 10 (Down 2)
Tribes - More than 0 points: 9 (Down 2)
Tribes - More than 10mil points: 3 (Down 2)
Tribes - More than 100mil points: 2 (Down 2)
Tribes - More than 1.000mil points: 2 (Up 1)

Total villages in w2: 273.940 (Up 1)
Barbarian villages: 1.449 (Down 238)
Owned village: 272.491

In comparison with last update

Number of deleted accounts: zero

Lost account

none

note: This is the amount of points that they had last update

Family status

EG - 146.146 village - 53,54% of owned village (53,35% of total) (Down 1.206)
DF - 114.394 village - 41,91% of owned village (41,76% of total) (Up 25.235)
LWS - 9.694 village - 3,55% of owned village (3,54% of total) (Down 3.090)
Other tribes - 593 village - 0,22% of owned village (0,22% of total) (Down 6.166)[/spoil]

Not much has happen since last update when it comes to numbers of players with no change.

When we come to tribes did DF broke the the milliard line of points of thiers 40 biggest players and become the second tribe in w2 to do so. That was mainly done by invites as severel Limbo players and some EG did change side. EG numbers did not drop that much as DF recruite campaign could have done as they also did get some players from Limbo and from LWS.

And for the last time, please let this thread not get the the amount of spams that almost all other threads regarding w2 gets, if it does I will stop posting updates. I have asked that in the past and I have also asked moderators to delete spam in the past, this is the last time that I will ask that. Post that have something about this numbers is welcome, bu spam like the last two weeks is not.

tokstolle

The numbers is in the spoiler below.

2012-04-29

[spoil]Length of time since last post: Approximately 21 Day(s)

Players:
Players left: 119 (Down 2)
Players - More than 0 points: 116 (Down 3)
Players - More than 500k points: 108 (Down 2)
Players - More than 1 mil points: 102 (Down 4)
Players - More than 5 mil points: 82 (Down 1)

Players - More than 10 mil points: 69 (Down 1)
Players - More than 15 mil points: 57 (Same)
Players - More than 20 mil points: 50 (Up 2)
Players - More than 25 mil points: 41 (Down 1)
Players - More than 30 mil points: 36 (Same)

Players - More than 35 mil points: 31 (Same)
Players - More than 40 mil points: 25 (Same)
Players - More than 45 mil points: 23 (Up 1)
Players - More than 50 mil points: 18 (Same)
Players - More than 55 mil points: 16 (Same)

Players - More than 60 mil points: 13 (Up 1)
Players - More than 65 mil points: 10 (Same)
Players - More than 70 mil points: 9 (Same)
Players - More than 75 mil points: 8 (Up 1)
Players - More than 80 mil points: 5 (Up 1)

Players - More than 85 mil points: 3 (Same)
Players - More than 90 mil points: 2 (Up 1)
Players - More than 95 mil points: 1 (Same)
Players - More than 100 mil points: 1 (Same)
Players - More than 105 mil points: 1 (Same)

Players - More than 110 mil points: 1 (Same)

Tribes:
Only includes top 40 members:
Tribes left: 12 (Up 2)
Tribes - More than 0 points: 11 (Up 2)
Tribes - More than 10mil points: 6 (Up 3)
Tribes - More than 100mil points: 2 (Same)
Tribes - More than 1.000mil points: 2 (Same)

Total villages in w2: 273.940 (Up 1)
Barbarian villages: 998 (Down 451)
Owned village: 272.942

In comparison with last update

Number of deleted accounts: 2

Lost account

DF - 1 village -232 points
Limbo - 0 village - 0 points

note: This is the amount of points that they had last update

Family status

EG - 135.378 village - 49,60% of owned village (49,43% of total) (Down 10.768)
DF - 105.046 village - 38,49% of owned village (38,35% of total) (Down 9.348)
LWS - 9.748 village - 3,57% of owned village (3,56% of total) (Up 54)
Other tribes - 23.298 village - 8,54% of owned village (8,50% of total) (Up 23.298)[/spoil]

Sorry that I did miss toupdate this last sunday so it will be a three weeks update instead this week.

Not much to say about the numbers of players, 2 small accounts has been deleted since the last update a zero points and one with only one villages so that is nothing that will make any impact on world 2.

Since the last update we did also lost one tribe but did gain 3 others formed by players jumping either from EG or from DF, have at this time put among "others" when it comes to tribes stats, if they still exist when I do the next update I will see how I will do with them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks very much Tokstolle.

...sorry, not spamming, just saying we missed you last week.

Hanussen

I think this world isnt gonna end ever lol, btw, salute to all my friends remaining there!

DeletedUser8124

It'll end, it will probably be one of the last to close out of the original 10 worlds though. Well, either 2 or 3.