[Countdown]There are currently 1191 players left in world Ten

.-x-.

Correct me if I'm wrong on that though, tbh, never heard of them. lol

DeletedUser

dny has less opponents from ctrl and less players to destroy.and they take the best players from each tribe and they make one powerfull for the rest tribe.if i am wronk tell me.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
DNY? Weren't they a family?

A butt cheek missing, leather chaps wearing family? CTRL had what? 80 members at best.

Damn them, don't start families people, it say hugger across the front of the bright pink tutu.

Yes I think they near enough were a family. Then again for most of this world did you not hug top tribes as well?

DeletedUser

dny has less opponents from ctrl and less players to destroy.and they take the best players from each tribe and they make one powerfull for the rest tribe.if i am wronk tell me.

whats a wronk? .....lol, j/k guy

.-x-.

@ Busamad

Lol, nothing like a bit of mindless drivel to cheer my day.

I did write a load of banable stuff, but no.

I'll just ask one question.... Was you a member of SET?

Just curious.

Last edited:

.-x-.

Yup, thought so.

SET played a huge part of our history, and tbh, we did yours.

Don't cheapen your name with flaming, cos we remember you very well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes true in the first 10 worlds but correct me if im wrong they never had domination in 100 ks out of 100 like DNY do?

Im not taking anything away from ctrl, frankly they were a bitch to play against very very good regardless pf that DNY hae 100% k dominance onw12, and have won the world quicker than ctrl ever did

You also need to keep in mind the density of w10 comparatively to w12. Continents in w10 are a hell of a lot denser than pretty much any other world on .net server.

Whereas DNY had 1 billion points and owned their world. CTRL had more points, more villages, and we only covered about 33-40% of our world.

w10 was the first speed 2 world, and it was very popular for that reason. Most continents span anywhere from 10-30 million. Most of our continents encumbered 30-60 million points.

It's a lot easier to cover more ground, when you actually have that ground to cover. When density plays a huge factor in things, of course it's going to slow a tribe down.

Which would stand to reason why DNY conquered their world, being a hell of a lot less dense, as well as having the same settings as w10. It's simple logic.

Take Shadow in w27 for example. Less than 20,000 villages and they own their world. They did it a lot quicker than DNY did. But they also had a lot less villages to capture. Whereas a handful of w10's biggest players could quite litterally encompass that entire world.

As a tribe tho, CTRL arguably accomplished more than any tribe on this server has ever accomplished. Without tribal hugging their way through the world. Having fought the world twice in massive gangbangs in which we were grossly outnumbered, and coming out on top. Every opponenet we faced we beat into inactivity. The remainders were not even worthy of the activity of the tribe, so things fell apart.

Not many people want to stick around for the whole map to turn blue, and when you've played for almost 3 years, and you're only covering 40% of the world. You begin to see what lengths you would have to go through in order to take the remaining 60%. Not many have an inclination to sink another 3-4 years into the same world they've already been playing for 3 years, when all real opposition has been beaten into submission.

Maybe you see things differently.. But I know thats one of the reasons I took off. We'd beaten everyone and everything worth beating. The world became pointless. And at some point in time, everything comes to an end.

Yes I think they near enough were a family. Then again for most of this world did you not hug top tribes as well?

Difference between hugging and diplomacy. I can see where people get confused, seeing as there were a small few in w10 who actually knew what an alliance was, or what they were all about.

Most of our allies turned on us, or abandoned us. So don't give me BS about hugging. We played the way we played, and we won. We were also the most agressive tribe w10 saw. And arguably one of the most aggressive tribes .net has EVER seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63287

so what.. everyone knows we won dummy

I never said CTRL didn't lol i do believe that was CUCLOP your own member :)

edit: oh and im pretty sure EJ is correct, CTRL was a great tribe and probably the best this server has seen (wont say for sure since i havent bothered to check just going off my experience)

Last edited:

DeletedUser47445

Random poster from world 20. But this is sad. World 10 has 600+ players. In world 20 we have 538.

Maybe its just me, but I find this sad. World 20 has more life (I think lol) than world 10, but yet has a little more than 100 less players.

.-x-.

Lol, I was worried about you there Drykill, hadn't seen toy post in a while.

-Edit-

Told you folks that EJ was still lurking out there.

careful or he come and gobble up your children in the night.

DeletedUser

Players:
Players left: 243 - Down 30
Players - More than 0 points: 239 - Down 30
Players - More than 100k points: 219 - Down 18
Players - More than 1mil points: 202 - Down 20
Players - More than 3mil points: 168 - Down 17
Players - More than 5mil points: 149 - Down 10
Players - More than 10mil points: 100 - Down 9
Players - More than 15mil points: 62 - same
Players - More than 20mil points: 33 - down 5
Players - More than 25mil points: 24 - Up 4
Players - More than 30mil points: 11 - Up 4
Players - Mora than 35mil points: 5 - Up 4
Players - Mora than 40mil points: 1 - same
The remaining players could fit into 3 tribes

Tribes:
Tribes left: 74 - Down 7
Only includes top 40 members:
Tribes - More than 0 points: 31 - Down 6
Tribes - More than 100k points: 27 - Up 1
Tribes - More than 1mil points: 20 - Down 1
Tribes - More than 10mil points: 11 - same
Tribes - More than 25mil points: 7 - same
Tribes - More than 50mil points: 6 - same
Tribes - More than 100mil points: 1 - up 1
Tribes - More than 300mil points: 3 - down 1
Tribes - More than 400mil points: 2 - same
Tribes - More than 500m points: 2 - up 1

DeletedUser

Added a new category to the list

Number of players actually doing something other than nobling barbs + inactive players - equal or less than 7

DeletedUser

Anyways, I agree with EJ, CTRL was one of the most aggressive tribe in the history of TW.net. Sadly we we're opponents cause it was my thing to love to be their enemy. I must admit, my playing sucked back then except when I sitted players under attack from ctrl where I never lost a village :p. but that can be a myth cause probably nobody will confirm it now.

And I admitted ctrl won cause they've beaten DDB from inside lol. That was pretty funny how gollas gave permissions to EJ. I laughed my a$$ off for 3 days. :D

Now on the other hand... 8AA8 is a live tribe and kicking, and no, you are wrong this world is coming back to life and I guarantee it.

DeletedUser

Added a new category to the list

Number of players actually doing something other than nobling barbs + inactive players - equal or less than 7

I do not play this world myself, but there is about 4 nomads players actively fighting with about 10 8AA8 players in the north already. The problem is the amount of barbs in this world. As with every world it will become a problem but when they get nobled up and out the way it's better but during the time they are being nobled up it is boring and sometimes mroe barbs appear and it ends up as a never ending cycle of players nobling barbs.

.-x-.

This world just got interesting again guys, grab your pop corn it be WARRRRR! :lol: