[Countdown]There are currently 1191 players left in world Ten

nakki pappa

hmmmm, this world is still rolling...and what on earth is Nomads doing on the map? i thought DDB recruited them

DeletedUser

you should all quit trust me its better then this waiting game

DeletedUser

You gave EJ duke privs, not l3gollas :icon_rolleyes:

Actually, sorry to correct you there... But I'm pretty sure it was L3g who changed my privs when I joined, and I know it was L3g who invited me :)

All the same. Good times.

DeletedUser

Actually, sorry to correct you there... But I'm pretty sure it was L3g who changed my privs when I joined, and I know it was L3g who invited me :)

All the same. Good times.

I remember the chat you posted being zlaj :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I have not played this world in years lol and it does not look too exciting to say the least.

DeletedUser

I have not played this world in years lol and it does not look too exciting to say the least.

If you're active then it is a good fight. But BORG are inactive and just being eaten up it seems.

DeletedUser

I remember the chat you posted being zlaj :icon_confused:

If the CTRL forums are still around, then someone can look it up and shed some light on the situation. You're making me question my memory here... Cuz now I really don't think I remember who gave me the privs...

If the account who still has control of DDB is still around, they could also look it up and shed some light on the situation.

At any rate, the seed had been planted amongst the members of DDB, and had they rejected it, it would have torn moral in the tribe even farther apart, and we would have just kept tearing into them for longer than we had to, and people who wanted to quit would have had to stick around a little longer.

But of course, I'm just rambling about things everyone already knows :)

check the maps. Look at the conquered villages map and you will see were the alive frontlines are.

I've seen you posting a bunch recently, and the posts contain no intelectual essence, no prior knowledge of the particular subject you're speaking of. No intelligible effort to even come across as anything that might be a valid unbiased opinion.

So more or less the point I'm trying to get down to is...

Who the hell are you? And what are you doing here? And what do you offer other than mere pointlessness and an innate talent for dropping the IQ of anyone unfortunate enough to read the dribble you call "posts".

hey EJ how are you? :)

Hi rosskin :) I'm good how are you?

I miss you, we had awesome fun together, ruling k55 :p

:) <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've seen you posting a bunch recently, and the posts contain no intelectual essence, no prior knowledge of the particular subject you're speaking of. No intelligible effort to even come across as anything that might be a valid unbiased opinion.

So more or less the point I'm trying to get down to is...

Who the hell are you? And what are you doing here? And what do you offer other than mere pointlessness and an innate talent for dropping the IQ of anyone unfortunate enough to read the dribble you call "posts".

Someone got out the wrong side of the Bed. I know how CTRL where. You can use your bots or anything but without cheating where you the best tribe in the game? I believe you could have been. Your accounts were set up well and now nomads have pretty much wrecked them.

So, how about you stop talking about my IQ and other things you have no idea of and talk about the game. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If the CTRL forums are still around, then someone can look it up and shed some light on the situation. You're making me question my memory here... Cuz now I really don't think I remember who gave me the privs...

L3gollas invites you to the tribe 'Daft Drunken Bastards' (new) Feb 06,2010 04:36

Feb 06
04:55 Emperor Jon joined the tribe.

Feb 06
05:01 L3gollas changed the privileges and title of Emperor Jon.

Feb 06
05:02 L3gollas has been dismissed by Emperor Jon.

Feb 06
05:02 zlajonja has been dismissed by Emperor Jon.

DeletedUser

218 players left, but you could only really count 187 possibly probably quite a bit less! Officially at this point there are 218 though

.-x-.

That's 188 too many for me.

Once the war in the north is over there will be alot less.